AP PGECET 2019: Answer Key, Result, Cut-off, Counselling
AP PGECET 2019: Answer Key, Result, Cut-off, Counselling. AP PGECET 2019 Answer Key is releasing on 14th May 2019. Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET 2019) is conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on the behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). It is a state level entrance test through which students get admission in postgraduate engineering, pharmacy and planning courses. Every year, AP PGECET will be held in the month of May. It is conducted once in a year. Interested candidates can get the overall information about AP PGECET 2019 through this article. It include details about answer key, result, counselling, etc.
AP PGECET 2019 Notification
AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 5th May 2019.
AP PGECET 2019 Application Correction has been started from 25th April 2019.
AP PGECET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 4th May 2019 with Rs.2000/- late fee.
The AP PGECET 2019 Examinations will be organized on 10th May to 12th May 2019.
AP PGECET 2019 Exam Date
AP PGECET exam dates for the year 2019 has been announced. Here, we are giving the official exam schedule:
|Release of notification||21st March 2019|
|Availability of online application form||21st March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||29th April 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 2000 + Registration fee||4th May 2019|
|Form Correction Starts||25th April to 4th May 2019|
|Date of downloading the admit card||5th May 2019|
|Date of examination||10th May to 12th May 2019|
|Preliminary Answer Key Release||14th May 2019|
|Last date to object the answer key||16th May 2019|
|Announcement of Results||20th May 2019|
AP PGECET 2019 Answer Key
The university will provide the answer key along with question papers and response sheet. It will be published as final and provisional answer keys. The final answer key will be published after publishing the preliminary key on 14th May 2019. In case candidates will find any error or discrepancy in the answer key, then they can file the objections on official answer key.
AP PGECET Results
Candidates can know their rank and scores from the official on the declaration of result. Result can be checked by entering roll number. The date for the declaration of result will be 20th May 2019. After few days of result announcement, candidates will be able to download the AP PGECET rank card 2019.
AP PGECET 2019 Counselling
Candidates those will attain 25% marks of the total marks will be eligible for participation in AP PGECET counselling 2019. All the qualified candidates have to appear the document verification round in person. Before verification of documents/certificates, candidate has to pay non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates). Candidates can exercise options either from helpline centre or through any other place having internet connection.
AP PGECET 2019 Hall Ticket
The eligible candidates can download their AP PGECET 2019 admit card from 5th May 2019. To download the hall ticket, candidates have to enter the registration number and select the test they have chosen in the application form. The duly completed downloaded admit card will have to be produced at the allotted test center.
AP PGECET Application Form Correction
The authority has provided the correction period in AP PGECET 2019 application form. The correctionperiod has been started from 25th April to 4th May 2019. Candidates are suggested to fill the form carefully. In some particular fields corrections can be done through email request to the university.
AP PGECET Application Form 2019
- AP PGECET 2019 application form is made completely online from 21st March 2019.
- No offline mode is entertained for submitting the AP PGECET application form.
- Candidates are advised to submit the application form before the last date. In case of submitting the application form after due date, candidates have to pay extra charges.
- Fee payment will be the first step in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph (size less than 40 KB) and scanned signature in Jpg/jpeg format.
- After filling the form completely, candidate may take a printout of filled-in application for further references.
Note: GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are exempted to apply for AP PGECET 2019. Separate admisison notification will be released for such candidates.
The exam conducting authority sets some eligibility that candidates have to fulfill to appear the examination. The eligibility criteria for appearing the AP PGECET 2019 is as follows:
- Nationality: Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Domicile Requirement: Applicant should belong to AP state or must be AP domiciled in order to apply for AP PGECET. Moreover, candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status requirements.
- Qualifying Examination: The qualifying examination should be B.E/B.Tech to apply for PG engineering courses. For PG pharmacy courses, the prescribed qualification is B.Pharma studied from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Marks: In case of pharmacy courses, the minimum marks required in the qualifying examination should be 55% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category candidates). The minimum marks required to apply for engineering courses is 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can know each and every details about the paper pattern of AP PGECET 2019 from this section. It includes information about total number of questions appeared in the examination, marking scheme, exam duration, etc.
- Sessions: The examination will be organized in two sessions.
- Number of Papers: AP PGECET is conducted for a total of 14 papers.
- Mode of Examination: The examination will be conducted in online mode.
- Number of Questions: The examination will contain total 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: Only objective type questions having four alternatives will be appeared in the test.
- Maximum Marks: The online test is of maximum 120 marks.
- Language: The medium of question paper will be English only.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be credited.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the examination.
AP PGECET Syllabus
AP PGECET syllabus 2019 for all of its 14 papers is different. Students can follow the syllabus for which they are appearing the examination. Syllabus for each paper typically include the important topics of the qualifying examination.
How to Prepare
Candidates may follow these preparation tips to score better marks in this examination:
- Plan a proper routine.
- Understand the complete syllabus and exam pattern of the examination.
- Don’t miss the important topics.
- Practice previous years question papers.
- In the examination, try to attempt as many questions as possible since there is no negative marking.
- Stay fit & healthy.