AIBE (11) Registration 2020 – Apply Here, Registration Fee, Eligibility
AIBE (11) Registration 2020 Started – Apply Here. AIBE (11) 2020 Registration Form Last Date has been extended till 13th November 2019. The application can be filled through online or offline mode. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a national level exam. This exam is conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI). BCI conducts this examination to award “Certificate of Practice” to eligible lawyers. The test is held in across 40 cities of India. In this article, we are providing the details about AIBE 2020 Registration.
AIBE (11) Registration 2020
Here, students can check all necessary details regarding the AIBE 2020 registration:
- Students can apply only through online or offline mode.
- AIBE (11) registration has been started from 1st September 2019.
- The last date to submit online & offline application form has been extended till 13th November 2019.
- At the time of registration, students need to upload documents like advocate ID card (if issued by the State Bar Council), enrollment certificate, scanned photograph and signature, category and disability certificate (if applicable).
- There is no need to send the copy of the filled-in application form or any document to the BCI office.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form for further use.
Payment can be done through SBI Challan. No other mode of payment will be made available for paying the fee. Students can make the payment after 24 hours of registration. Students have to pay Rs 3560 (Rs. 2560 for SC/ST) as an application fee.
Students must possess the below eligibility criteria in order to apply for AIBE (XI) 2020:
- Nationality: Student should be an Indian National.
- Qualifying Exam: Student must be passed 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school.
- Minimum Marks: There is no minimum percentage prescribed by the authority to apply.
- Enrollment with Bar Council of India: It is must for the law graduates to have enrollment with the State Bar Council. Students must have the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
- Age Criteria: No upper or lower age limit prescribed by BCI to apply for this exam.
- Number of Attempts: Students can appear AIBE any number of times.
AIBE Application Dates 2020
Students can check the official application dates of AIBE 2020 from the below table:
|Commencement of online registration/sale of application form||1st September 2019|
|Bank Payments through challan starts|
|2nd September 2019|
|Last date of online registration||31st October 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of challan for Online and Offline Application||9th November 2019|
|Last date for completion of online form||13th November 2019|
|Last date for receiving Offline Application forms at BCI-Delhi||13th November 2019 (5 PM)|
|AIBE (11) Exam Date||3rd December 2019|
How to Apply
These are the simple steps for filling the AIBE 2020 application form:
- Visit the official link (link is given above).
- Enter registration details and note down your system generated registration number and password.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature & other documents.
- Pay the application fee through SBI bank challan.
- At last, take a printout of the completed application form.