AEEE 2019: Result, Cut Off, Counselling, Admission
AEEE 2019: Result, Cut Off, Counselling, Admission. AEEE 2019 Result has been declared on 7th May 2019. The Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination is also known by the AEEE 2019. This exam is a university level entrance exam, which is managed by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University). It offers admission in four year degree course in engineering (B.Tech). Through this entrance examination, candidates can get admission in its three campuses, i.e. Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore) and Vengal (Chennai). AEEE 2019 Counselling Schedule has been released now. AEEE is conducted on an all India basis. Here, candidates can get complete details about AEEE 2019 exam including answer key, result, counselling, etc.
AEEE 2019 Notification
Some Important Instructions for AEEE 2019 CBT examination has been released now.
[AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket for pen & paper based exam can be downloaded from 4th April 2019 via login.
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking has been started from 2nd April 2019 via login.
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking for Andhra Pradesh candidates has been started from 18th April 2019.
AEEE 2019 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 10th April 2019 via online mode.
AEEE 2019 Exam Details including eligibility & exam cities have been released now.
AEEE Exam Dates
AEEE exam dates are given below including all necessary events of the examination:
|Commencement of application sales (OMR and Online)||1st December 2017|
|Last date for receiving application (OMR and Online)||9th April (offline) & 10th April 2019 (online)|
|Slot booking starts||2nd April 2019 and 18th April (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Admit card release for offline exam||4th April 2019|
|Computer based Test (CBT)-Online||19th April to 22nd April 2019|
|Pen and Paper based test (P & P)||28th April 2019|
|Declaration of AEEE 2019 rank||7th May 2019|
|Counselling call letter release||9th May 2019|
|Counselling starts||31st May – 6th June 2019|
AEEE Result 2019
- Candidates can access their AEEE 2019 Result on the website after the successful commencement of the examination.
- The result has been announced on 7th May 2019.
- By entering their registration number, DOB & security code, candidates can check their results.
- After the result declaration, the merit list will be prepared.
- On the basis of merit list candidates will get the admission.
After the declaration of the AEEE 2019 result, the cut-off will also be released at the same time. On the basis of cut-off, candidates will be shortlisted and called for counselling procedure. The cut-off is the minimum marks secured by the candidates to qualify the exam.
AEEE Counselling 2019
- AEEE 2019 counselling will be started from 31st May 2019.
- Candidates have to submit Rs. 5000/- by demand draft as a counselling fee.
- The counselling call letter has been released from 9th May 2019.
- No counselling letter or rank list will be sent by the post to the candidates individually.
- The counselling will be arranged in the three campuses simultaneously.
- Candidates have an option to appear for a counselling in any one of the three campuses.
- Aspirants have to select a branch in any campus as per their priority and availability of seat.
Documents Required for Counselling
Documents needed at the time of counselling or admission are listed below:
- AEEE 2019 Admit Card & Score Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- 10thclass certificate to prove DOB
- 12thclass Mark sheets
- 12thclass Admit Card
AEEE Application Form 2019
To apply for AEEE 2019, candidates have to follow the procedure given below:
- Candidates can apply both via online or offline mode.
- Candidates can choose the mode for filling up the AEEE 2019 application form.
- The application form has been released from 1st December 2017.
- Fill your all personal, educational & other details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in a JPG/JPEG format. The size of both the images should be 20 KB.
- The dimension of scanned images is 3.5 cm (W) x 4.5 cm (H) (photograph) and 3.5 cm (W) x 1.5 cm (H) (Signature).
- Printed OMR Application Forms of AEEE 2019 can be obtained from the list of Head Post Offices, Dhanlaxmi Banks and Federal Banks.
- You can take out the print out of the application form for further process.
- For online payment, candidates can use Net Banking/ debit/credit card.
- For offline, candidates can pay via Demand Draft (DD).
- The demand draft should be drawn in the name of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at “Coimbatore”.
- The application fee for AEEE 2019 will be Rs. 1000/-.
- The fee is non-refundable.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will get eligible for admission to the first year of 4 year B.Tech. Programmes through counselling, based on their ranks in the Entrance Examination. Here is the eligibility criteria for the AEEE 2019:
- Age Limit: Candidates must have born on or after the 1st July 1997.
- Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the Intermediate or equivalent from recognized university/board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have individually scored 55% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in PCM.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam.
- Minimum eligibility for management quota is 80% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
AEEE Admit Card 2019
- The admit card of AEEE 2019 will be published after the slot selection process gets over.
- The slot booking has been started from 2nd April 2019.
- The admit card for pen and paper examination has been released on 4th April 2019.
- Candidates can download the AEEE 2019 admit card by entering their application number/Email ID and date of birth.
- It is mandatory to bring admit card at the time of examination.
- Admit card will contain all the information regarding exam like roll number, exam centre, etc.
- Admit card will not be sent by post.
AEEE Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The AEEE 2019 will be conducted in two separate modes, i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT) and Pen & Paper Based Test (P&P).
- CBT will be conducted in 3 time slots per day in multiple cities all over the Country.
- P&P Test will be conducted from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM in all major cities in the states of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamilnadu.
- No of Questions: There are 100 objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration: The duration of the entrance exam will be 2 ½ hours.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 300 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 3 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted. If more than one answer is indicated against a question, it will be treated as “incorrect answer” and 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
AEEE syllabus 2019 contains the topics from three subjects, i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The syllabus will be based on Class 11th & Class 12th subjects. All the subjects cover various topics which are mentioned below:
Syllabus for Chemistry
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Solid state and solutions
- S – block elements
- D, f – block elements
- P – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
Syllabus for Physics
- Electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
- Oscillations and waves
- Units and dimensions
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
Candidates can get some tips from here, it will help you to make your study well-planned:
- Go through your complete syllabus.
- Make a proper time schedule for preparations.
- Cover all topics of the syllabus.
- Try to solve every question in written.
- Concern your coaching tutors and school teachers.
- Get best books and study material.
- Take a healthy diet and proper sleep.
CBT is conducted in 96 cities all over the Country. P&P Examination will be conducted in Tamilnadu, Karnataka and Kerala States only.