Step By Step Procedure For E Sahyog Facility, The e-sahyog facility has been recently launched by Respected Finance Minister Arun Jaitely. This facility aims at resolving the issues between the income tax authorities and the income tax payers which would enable them to resolve the issues faster and remotely without visiting the office of the income tax. The main objective behind forming such facility is to solve the mismatch or discrepancy regarding the information the income tax authority has computed and against which the tax payer has described. Now you can scroll down below n check more details regarding Step By Step Procedure For E Sahyog Facility
Step By Step Procedure For E Sahyog Facility
What is E-SAHYOG facility?
Firstly income tax department will send message for any of the mismatches in the return filed by them by way of SMS or Email. Afterwards assessee will be required to give the answer for the same through the digital mode without going to the income tax office. After that the assessee needs to login through the income tax site. The whole procedure has been described below.
In the month of October and November 2015, the NSDL has organized 23 PAN camps around the whole country and UTIITSL has organized 30 PAN camps around the whole country, where they provided the PAN forms and also received the formed applications also.
Step by Step guide for E-Sahyog facility:
- Firstly the assessee needs the go to the website of the income tax e-filing. Then the assessee needs to login through the login id and password which he has made while registering on the site. If not yet register than click on the option of register yourself and give all the relevant details of the same.
- After logging in, you would be redirected to the Dashboard where you can see two options:
- View Returns / Forms
- My Pending Actions
- In the above option you need to click the “My Pending Action”.
- Then you will be redirected to a page which has options such as:
- Details of Compliance
- Pending for e-verification / ITR-V not received / rejected
- Details of outstanding demand
- View uploaded Form Details
- Then you need to click the e-sahyog option and then you will be redirected to a page where you will be available with 2 options as:
- About e-sahyog
- Step by Step Guide
- The above two options are for only information purpose only, on which you need to click and the pdf will be downloaded.
- Below the same, you will find an option for the e-sahyog which tells about the mismatches which were found. You need to select the one and proceed further with the Submit button.
- For viewing and making a response against the details of the mismatch the click the Response on the right hand side of the mismatched Assessment Year.
- Then you will be made available with the Return Mismatch Response, under which you will find the details of the Main Instructions and you will be need to go to the Traces for from 26AS.