Rohit Sardana Net Worth 2020: Salary, Career, Income, Assets
Rohit Sardana Net Worth is Rs 7.5 Crores. The man, who hosts our favorite shows like ‘Dangal’ on the top news channel – Aaj Tak and used to host the famous show ‘Taal Thok ke’ on Zee News, is none other than our very own, Mr. Rohit Sardana. Also read Net Worth details of Sudhir Chaudhary Net Worth, Sachin Tendulkar, Ravish Kumar Net Worth, and Rajnikanth.
He is one of the most recognized television personalities in India. You can hate him or love him, but you can’t ignore Mr. Rohit Sardana.
Here, we will discuss Mr. Rohit Sardana’s career, profession, education, vision, earning, wealth, and, most importantly, his net worth. Mr. Rohit Sardana is an Indian journalist, editor, columnist, anchor, and media personality. He is one of the highest-earning reporters in the world.
Rohit Sardana Net Worth
Rohit Sardana is one of the most famous journalists in India. He hosts the debate show Dangal on Aaj Tak. He was born on 22nd September in Haryana, India.
The total net worth of Mr. Rohit Sardana is estimated to be 1 million USD, which in Indian Currency is approximately equal to 7.5 Crores Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 1 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7.5 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||8 Lakhs +|
|yearly Income||1 Crore +|
Rohit Sardana Education
- He has done his Secondary schooling at Gita Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya, Kurukshetra, Haryana.
- Rohit has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology.
- He has done his Post Graduate in mass communication from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology.
Rohit Sardana Career
- In the early days of his career, he worked as a copy editor.
- He worked as an assistant producer at Sahara Samay from 2003 to 2004.
- He has been associated with Zee News since 2004 in the capacity of an executive editor, anchor, news presenter, and host.
- Since 2017 he is associated with Aaj Tak.
Awards and Recognition
He has achieved numerous awards and recognitions. Some of these awards are:
- Sansui Best News Program Award.
- Best News Anchor Award from Delhi Education Society.
- Madhav Jyoti Samman for Excellence in Journalism.
- Ganesh Vidyarthi Puraskar in 2018.
Mr. Rohit Sardana’s Assets:
- Real Estate: Rohit has Real Estate properties spread throughout his hometown and in New Delhi.
- Cars: Rohit Sardana is quite passionate about cars and has cars of various international brands like Mercedes, BMW, etc.
Dependency of Mr. Rohit Sardana’s Net Worth:
In the case of any news channel anchor, many of their earnings depend on viewership of the channel and their programs. Rohit Sardana is one of the most renowned TV journalists, and Aaj Tak is one of the most famous TV channels.
- Nationality: India
- Profession: Journalist, Columnist, Media Perso…
- Place of birth: Haryana
Rohit Sir is one of the most popular News Editor and Anchor of news media channels in India, and his work has been appreciated all over the country. Also, he has been honored with various International Awards. He has also invested in multiple real – estate properties and has huge personal investments. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Rohit Sardana, sir, will keep on growing through the years.
Rohit Sardana Biography
More About Rohit Sardana:
If you like Rohit Sardana and his style of making news, you might already know a few things about Rohit sir that are listed below:
In November 2017, Rohit Sardana got multiple threats from several Islamic organizations against his tweet. Several people from politics, the film industry, and social media came in his support.
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life, but when it is about our favorite person, we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our famous person’s life book. We hope that we have given you a brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Mr. Rohit Sardana’s life.
In the end, we wish Mr. Rohit Sardana a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and good health filled with lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!