Procter and Gamble Net Worth, History, Assets, Income, Liabilities, Net Income, Total Employees and many more details can be checked from this page. Procter and Gamble has a net worth of $336 billion. Procter and Gamble was founded in 1837 by William Procter and British candle maker James Gamble. The two merged their businesses in 1837 in Cincinnati. This company is so old that it played its role even during the American Civil War. During the American Civil War, Procter and Gamble supplied soap and candles to the Union Army. It is famous about Procter and Gamble that only one percent of those who apply for this company are selected.
Procter and Gamble started selling the first fluoridated toothpaste in history. Procter and Gamble is among those few companies whose products are sold on every Continent. Procter and Gamble, the founders of Procter & Gamble, both left America and moved to England, where they married two sisters. As we have already mentioned that during the American Civil War Procter and Gamble were supplying soap to the Union Army but you would be surprised to know that in the next thirty years only they were selling thirty different brands of SOAP in the market and today The number of their brands is more than fifty.
Procter and Gamble is such an old company that fifty percent of the world’s countries have less age than Procter and Gamble. Procter & Gamble has been in business for almost one hundred and eighty years. It is said about Procter and Gamble that company spends about one hundred million dollars annually in research and development. Time magazine has given this company the award of the most innovative company five times. Also check Facebook Net Worth, Apple Net Worth, Amazon Net Worth and Google Net Worth.
Procter and Gamble Net Worth
|Name||The Procter & Gamble Company|
|Net Worth 2023||$336 Billion|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||27.60 Lakh Crore|
|Net Income:||$13,997 Billion|
|Total Assets||$117.715 Billion|
|Founders:||William Procter, James Gamble|
|CEO||David S. Taylor (1 Nov 2015–)|
|Founded:||31 October 1837, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Number of employees||105,000|
|Subsidiaries:||The Gillette Company, Braun, MORE|
As we have already mentioned, the net worth of Procter & Gamble is three hundred and ninety-two billion dollars ($393 Billion). But you will be surprised to know that for the last one hundred and sixty years, the company is showing a revenue of more than one million dollars and if the figures of the last year are to be believed, then last year its revenue was more than 77 billion dollars.
Procter & Gamble Revenue 2022
- Procter & Gamble revenue for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was $20.773 Billion.
- Procter & Gamble revenue for the twelve months ending December 31, 2022 was $80.281 Billion.
- Procter & Gamble annual revenue for 2022 was $80.187 Billion.
- Procter & Gamble annual revenue for 2021 was $76.118 Billion.
- Procter & Gamble annual revenue for 2020 was $70.95 Billion.
|Years||(Millions of US $)|
Procter and Gamble employs approximately 105,000 employees. Not only this, the number of products of Procter and Gamble is more than a hundred, while the number of brands is more than three hundred. Recently it was claimed in a magazine that every person in the world uses some product from Procter and Gamble. Stay tuned with us to stay connected with the life of a celebrity.
Procter & Gamble Total Assets 2022
- Procter & Gamble total assets for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 were $117.715 Billion.
- Procter & Gamble total assets for 2022 were $117.208 Billion.
- Procter & Gamble total assets for 2021 were $119.307 Billion.
- Procter & Gamble total assets for 2020 were $120.7 Billion.
|Year||(Millions of US $)|
Procter & Gamble Liabilities 2022
- Procter & Gamble total liabilities for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 were $72.990 Billion.
- Procter & Gamble total liabilities for 2022 were $70.354 Billion.
- Procter & Gamble total liabilities for 2021 were $72.653 Billion.
- Procter & Gamble total liabilities for 2020 were $73.822 Billion.
|Year||(Millions of US $)|