Paresh Rawal Net Worth 2020: Bio, Career, Politics, Assets, Work
Paresh Rawal Net Worth is 93 Crore INR. The Hindi main stream film industry or Bollywood is very incomplete without the name of one of the most legendary entertainer and also one of the most versatile actor Mr. Paresh Rawal. Mr. Paresh Rawal is an actor, comedian, Politician, social worker, model and also a performer who performs mainly in the Hindi and regional Gujarati movies. He was born in the year 1955 in the month of May and resides in the city of Mumbai, India. Also read Net Worth details of Sudhir Chaudhary Net Worth, Sachin Tendulkar and Rajnikanth.
Net Worth of Paresh Rawal
Here, we will discuss about the life of Paresh Rawal, his work for various organizations promoted by him, his social and political life, his investments and most obviously one of the richest person’s wealth and net worth. Paresh Rawal is a Film actor, comedian, Model, performer, and philanthropist. Mr. Paresh Rawal started his acting career in the year 1984 and until today, he is one of the most loved and appreciated actor worldwide in the film industry. He got his name and fame from his movie “Naam” which was released in the year 1986.
It is because of his amazing acting skills and professional comedy; he is one of the highest earning actors in Bollywood and has earned a hefty amount of money from acting, political life, endorsements, modeling and various other works.
Paresh Rawal Net Worth
Paresh Rawal’s Assets:
House: Paresh Rawal lives in Mumbai’s popular suburbs, Juhu with his family in a sea facing property which has vintage look starting from furniture to textured walls.
Some of his work includes:
- Andaaz Apna Apna (2002)
- Awara Pagal Deewana (2002)
- Hulchul (2004)
- Golmaal: Fun Unlimited (2006)
- Oh My God (2012)
- Sanju (2018)
Mr. Paresh Rawal has won various awards for his films some of them are:
- IIFA Awards (Best Performance in Comic Role) in the year ( 2001)
- Filmfare Awards for the years(1994, 2001, 2003)
- National Films Award in the year (1994)
- Padma Shri in the year (2014)
Lesser known facts about Paresh Rawal
- Paresh Rawal completed his studies from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics.
- Before becoming an actor he was worked in a bank.
- Paresh Rawal is married to Swaroop Sampat who won the Miss India Contest in the year 1979 and also represented India at Miss Universe 1979.
- Rawal charges around 5 crores INR per movie.
- He has also had a very successful acting career in Gujarati plays and also is a popular name in theatre plays.
- He was also a member of parliament in the Lok Sabha of the Indian Parliament representing the Ahmedabad East constituency from 2014 to 2019.
|Name in Hindi||परेश रावल|
|Age||65 years old (2020)|
|Official Twitter Handel|
|Birth Date||30 May 1955|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020
||93 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||4 Crore|
Dependency of Paresh Rawal’s Net Worth:
The richest person doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, still Mr. Paresh Rawal has personal investments, many upcoming movies in his pocket. His help and support to various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job.
Considering his current performance and annual growth of his films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
At the end, we wish Mr. Paresh Rawal a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health filled with loads of love.