Paresh Rawal's Net Worth
|Net Worth 2023||$13 Million|
|Profession||Indian Actor And Politician|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
Indian actor and politician Paresh Rawal Net Worth is estimated to be $13 million as of 2023. Paresh Rawal was born on 30 May 1955 in Mumbai. The Hindi mainstream film industry or Bollywood is very incomplete without the name of one of the most legendary entertainers and also one of the most versatile actors Mr. Paresh Rawal. Mr. Paresh Rawal is an actor, comedian, Politician, social worker, model, and also a performer who performs mainly in Hindi and regional Gujarati movies. He was born in the year 1955 in the month of May and resides in the city of Mumbai, India. Check out Paresh Rawal Biography, Wife, Age, Height, Weight, and many more details can be checked on this page. Also, read the Net Worth details of Sudhir Chaudhary Net Worth.Here, we will discuss the life of Paresh Rawal, his work for various organizations promoted by him, his social and political life, his investments, and most obvious one of the richest person’s wealth and net worth. Paresh Rawal is a Film actor, comedian, Model, performer, and philanthropist. Mr. Paresh Rawal started his acting career in the year 1984 and today, he is one of the most loved and appreciated actors worldwide in the film industry. He got his name and fame from his movie “Naam” which was released in the year 1986.
Paresh Rawal Net Worth
Coming to his net worth, the current net worth of Paresh Rawal is estimated to be roughly around 13 Million US dollars, which in Indian rupees is equal to Ninety Three Crores Twenty Lacs Indian Rupees (Rs. 93 Crore). His source of wealth comes as a professional actor, Performer, endorsement, Modeling, and various other sources. Apart from being one of the richest individuals in the film industry, he also tops the chart when it comes to charity and social causes and supports various organizations.
|Net Worth (2023)||$13 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||93 Crore INR|
|Profession||Indian actor, comedian and politician|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|Yearly Income||12 Crore +|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Upcoming movie||Dream Girl 2|
Paresh Rawal Assets:House: Paresh Rawal lives in Mumbai’s popular suburbs, Juhu with his family in a sea-facing property that has a vintage look starting from furniture to textured walls.
Top Hits Movies
- Andaaz Apna Apna (2002)
- Awara Pagal Deewana (2002)
- Hulchul (2004)
- Golmaal: Fun Unlimited (2006)
- Oh My God (2012)
- Sanju (2018)
- IIFA Awards (Best Performance in Comic Role) in the year ( 2001)
- Filmfare Awards for the years(1994, 2001, 2003)
- National Films Award in the year (1994)
- Padma Shri in the year (2014)
Lesser known facts about Paresh Rawal
- Paresh Rawal completed his studies at Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics.
- Before becoming an actor he worked in a bank.
- Paresh Rawal is married to Swaroop Sampat who won the Miss India Contest in the year 1979 and also represented India at Miss Universe 1979.
- Rawal charges around 5 crores INR per movie.
- He has also had a very successful acting career in Gujarati plays and also is a popular name in theatre plays.
- He was also a member of parliament in the Lok Sabha of the Indian Parliament representing the Ahmedabad East constituency from 2014 to 2019.
|Name in Hindi||परेश रावल|
|Age||68 years old|
|Official Twitter Handel|
|Birth Date||30 May 1955|
|Children||Aditya Rawal, Aniruddh Rawal|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023||93 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||12 Crore|
Dependency of Paresh Rawal Net Worth:The richest person doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, still, Mr. Paresh Rawal has personal investments and many upcoming movies in his pocket. His help and support to various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job.
Frequently Asked Questions
Paresh Rawal's Balance Sheet, Income Statement
|Salary||12 Crore +|
|Monthly Income||1 Crore +|