Kumar Vishwas Net Worth 2020: Bio, Education, Earnings, Awards
Kumar Vishwas Net Worth is Rs 3.75 Crore INR. How can one touch someone’s heart, by food, by words? Yes, you read it right!. Playing with words in a lyrical way can touch anyone’s heart. Poetry is such an art. India has witnessed several great poets, Rabindra Nath Tagore, Sarojini Naidu, A.K. Mehrortra and others. In the era of multiplexes, Netflix and chill, people still love to attend “mehifls”, in which poets from different culture, different states present their thoughts, through poetry. Also read Net Worth details of Sudhir Chaudhary Net Worth, Sachin Tendulkar, Ravish Kumar Net Worth and Rajnikanth.
Kumar Vishwas Net Wealth
In present, Kumar Vishwas is one such poet. He showcases his love for Hindi, Urdu and Sanskrit literature through his poems. He also addresses modern India issues through his poetry.
Kumar Vishwas was born on 10th February 1970 in the town of Pilkhuwa in Uttar Pradesh, where he studied at Lala Ganga Sahay School. His father wanted him to become an engineer, however engineering did not interest him, so he started studying Hindi literature and subsequently earned a PHD in Hindi literature.
In 1994, he became a lecturer in Rajasthan and then taught Hindi literature at Lala Lajpat Rai College.
Mr. Kumar Vishwas Net Worth
Kumar Vishwas earnings are mainly from the Kavi Sammelans in which he performs and which are held regularly all over India and across the world in countries like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Nepal, Japan, USA. He also performs at different corporate events held across India and other countries.
He is also host of a comedy show called Kavi Sammelan on Aaj Tak television channel.
He has also been a judge on the Indian Idol television show and a guest on Zee TV’s talent hunt show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs. He has written a song for movie Parmanu starring John Abraham, and has been a guest on The Kapil Sharma Show.
His notable work includes Ek Pagli Ladki Ke Bin (1996), Koi Deewana Kehta hai (2007), and Phir Meri Yaad (2019) which are available on Amazon. During the launch of Phir Meri Yaad, it became number one seller on Amazon within few hours of its launch.
Kumar Vishwas Net Worth
As per the affidavit submitted during 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, Kumar Vishawas declared his income to be Rs. 26 lacs per annum. He owns properties worth around Rs. 3.80 crores. He owns 2 cars which are Toyota Innova and Tata Aria valued around Rs. 16.50 lacs. He also owns a flat in Ghaziabad worth Rs. 90 lacs and two flats in Rishikesh worth Rs. 12 lacs.
- House: Kumar Vishwas has a house of around 1 Crore valuation.
- Cars: Kumar has an average collection of cars.
Some more facts about Kumar Vishwas:
- Kumar Vishwas joined the India Against Corruption movement led by Anna Hazare.
- He contested the 2014 Lok Sabha elections from Amethi.
- He has presented Tarpan, a musical poetry series, where he would recite poems of dead poets.
- He has written the University Anthem of the Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
Awards won by Kumar Vishwas:
- In 1994, Dr. Kunwar Baichain Kavya Samman Avam Puruskaar Samiti bestowed on him the Kavya Kumar award.
- In 2004, he received the Dr. Suman Alankarna award by Sahitya Bharti in Unnao.
- In 2006, he was given the Sahitya Shree award by Hindi-Urdu Award Committee.
- In 2010, he was given the Dr. Urmilesh “Geet Shree” Samman by Dr. Urmilesh Jan Chetna Samiti in Badaun.
Everyone has some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favorite person, we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favorite person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Kumar Vishwas’s life. At the end, we wish our loved poet cum artist cum politician a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love.