Kumar Vishwas Net Worth is Rs 4.20 Crore INR in 2021. How can one touch someone’s heart, by food, by words? Yes, you read it right!. Playing with words in a lyrical way can touch anyone’s heart. Poetry is such an art. India has witnessed several great poets, Rabindra Nath Tagore, Sarojini Naidu, A.K. Mehrortra and others. In the era of multiplexes, Netflix and chill, people still love to attend “mehifls”, in which poets from different culture, different states present their thoughts, through poetry. Also read Net Worth details of Sudhir Chaudhary Net Worth, Sachin Tendulkar, Ravish Kumar Net Worth and Rajnikanth.
Kumar Vishwas Journey
In present, Kumar Vishwas is one such poet. He showcases his love for Hindi, Urdu and Sanskrit literature through his poems. He also addresses modern India issues through his poetry.
Kumar Vishwas was born on 10 February 1970 in the town of Pilkhuwa in Uttar Pradesh, where he studied at Lala Ganga Sahay School. His father wanted him to become an engineer, however engineering did not interest him, so he started studying Hindi literature and subsequently earned a PHD in Hindi literature.
In 1994, he became a lecturer in Rajasthan and then taught Hindi literature at Lala Lajpat Rai College.
Kumar Vishwas Net Worth
As per the affidavit submitted during the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, Kumar Vishwas declared his income to be Rs. 26 lacs per annum. He owns properties worth around Rs. 3.80 crores. He owns 2 cars which are Toyota Innova and Tata Aria valued around Rs. 16.50 lacs. He also owns a flat in Ghaziabad worth Rs. 90 lacs and two flats in Rishikesh worth Rs. 12 lacs.
The Net Worth of Mr. Kumar Vishwas is around 4.20 Crore INR.
|Net Worth (2021)||$ 0.6 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||4.2 Crore INR|
|Profession||poet, politician and a lecturer|
|Monthly Income And Salary||2 Lakhs +|
|yearly Income||30 Lakhs +|
|Last Updated||June 2021|
Kumar Vishwas Assets
- House: Kumar Vishwas has a house of around 1 Crore valuation.
- Cars: Kumar has an average collection of cars.
Mr. Kumar Vishwas
Kumar Vishwas earnings are mainly from the Kavi Sammelans in which he performs and which are held regularly all over India and across the world in countries like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Nepal, Japan, USA. He also performs at different corporate events held across India and other countries.
He is also host of a comedy show called Kavi Sammelan on Aaj Tak television channel.
Kumar Vishwas has also been a judge on the Indian Idol television show and a guest on Zee TV’s talent hunt show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs. He has written a song for movie Parmanu starring John Abraham, and has been a guest on The Kapil Sharma Show.
His notable work includes Ek Pagli Ladki Ke Bin (1996), Koi Deewana Kehta hai (2007), and Phir Meri Yaad (2019) which are available on Amazon. During the launch of Phir Meri Yaad, it became the number one seller on Amazon within a few hours of its launch.
Some more facts about Kumar Vishwas:
- Kumar Vishwas joined India Against Corruption movement led by Anna Hazare.
- He contested the 2014 Lok Sabha elections from Amethi.
- Kumar Vishwas has presented Tarpan, a musical poetry series, where he would recite poems of dead poets.
- He has written the University Anthem of the Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
- On leaving engineering, Kumar Vishwas’s sister told him what he would get by becoming a poet.
- He had then replied that he would earn bread for two days.
- According to the 2014 affidavit, Kumar Vishwas’s annual income is Rs 27 lakh.
- There are two cars in his garage, an Innova of Rs. 5 lakh and a Tata Aria of Rs. 12 lakh.
- His wife carries jewelry worth 26 lakh rupees.
- He has a flat of 90 lakh rupees in Vasundhara of Ghaziabad. Apart from this, Rishikesh has two flats worth Rs 12 lakh.
- His wife is also a lecturer and early earns more than 10.5 lakh.
Awards won by Kumar Vishwas:
- In 1994, Dr. Kunwar Baichain Kavya Samman Avam Puruskaar Samiti bestowed on him the Kavya Kumar award.
- In 2004, he received the Dr. Suman Alankarna award by Sahitya Bharti in Unnao.
- In 2006, he was given the Sahitya Shree award by Hindi-Urdu Award Committee.
- In 2010, he was given the Dr. Urmilesh “Geet Shree” Samman by Dr. Urmilesh Jan Chetna Samiti in Badaun.
Everyone has some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favorite person, we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favorite person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Kumar Vishwas’s life. At the end, we wish our loved poet cum artist cum politician a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love.