Johnson & Johnson Net Worth, History, Assets, Income, Liabilities, Net Income, Total Employees, and many more details can be checked from this page. There will hardly be any person in this world who has not heard the name of Johnson & Johnson. The net worth of Johnson & Johnson is approximately 90 billion dollars.
Although you know Johnson & Johnson as a big company, you might not know that there are two hundred and fifty other small companies inside this company. Johnson & Johnson is one of the few companies on the stock market that has been showing steady growth in earnings per share for the last thirty-five years.
Not only this, the respect of this company is also in the stock market because it is known to give dividends from time to time. Although Johnson & Johnson has been involved in many controversies, it is praised in one thing that for the last fifteen years, it has been donating twenty percent of its earnings continuously. Also check Facebook Net Worth, Apple Net Worth, Amazon Net Worth and Google Net Worth.
As we have mentioned earlier, Johnson & Johnson has been involved in many controversies. In recent days, it had to enter into an agreement with the Consumer Protection Group , under which the company had to pay about three billion dollars, which was the largest settlement in the history of pharma companies. The current LOGO of Johnson & Johnson have been with Johnson & Johnson for the past one hundred and ten years.
Johnson & Johnson Net Worth
As we have already mentioned, the net worth of this company is about $435 billion. It has been among the largest pharma companies in the world for almost fifty years. Ninety-nine percent of its earnings come from pharmacies. It is believed that the company’s total turnover last year was about two hundred billion dollars.
|Name||Johnson & Johnson|
|Net Worth 2022||$435 Billion|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Rs. 32.50 Lakh Crore|
|Net income 2021:||$17,880 Million|
|Revenue||6.90 lakh crores INR ($91.44 Billion FY 2021)|
|Total Assets||US$180 billion (FY21)|
|Founders:||James Wood Johnson, Robert Wood Johnson I, Edward Mead Johnson|
|CEO||Alex Gorsky (26 Apr 2012–)|
|Founded:||January 1886, New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States|
|Number of employees||134,500|
|Subsidiaries:||Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Janssen-Cilag, MORE|
For the last fifteen years, the turnover of this company has remained above hundred billion dollars. By the way, if we leave aside the controversies of recent times, this company was also awarded for doing good work in World War One and World War Two. Stay tuned with us to stay connected with celebrity life
Johnson & Johnson Revenue 2021
- Johnson & Johnson revenue for the twelve months ending September 30, 2021 was $91.446B, a 13.1% increase year-over-year.
- Johnson & Johnson annual revenue for 2020 was $82.584B, a 0.64% increase from 2019.
- Johnson & Johnson annual revenue for 2019 was $82.059B, a 0.59% increase from 2018.
- Johnson & Johnson annual revenue for 2018 was $81.581B, a 6.71% increase from 2017.
(Millions of US $)
Last year this company gave one hundred and seventy million dollars to charity. Johnson & Johnson was founded in 1886. Since then, there have been only nine people running this company. You know Johnson and Johnson to make the vaccine for covid 19. This has been possible because Johnson & Johnson is also one of the ten highest-spending companies in research and development.
By the way, apart from research and development, it is among the twenty largest companies spending on advertising. It is believed that last year this company spent about three billion dollars on ads. Which company is included in the Dow Jones Index?
Johnson & Johnson Assets 2021
- Johnson & Johnson total assets for the quarter ending September 30, 2021 were $179.228B, a 5% increase year-over-year.
- Johnson & Johnson total assets for 2020 were $174.894B, a 10.88% increase from 2019.
- Johnson & Johnson total assets for 2019 were $157.728B, a 3.12% increase from 2018.
- Johnson & Johnson total assets for 2018 were $152.954B, a 2.76% decline from 2017.
(Millions of US $)
Johnson & Johnson Liabilities 2021
- Johnson & Johnson total liabilities for the quarter ending September 30, 2021 were $108.956B, a 2.58% increase year-over-year.
- Johnson & Johnson total liabilities for 2020 were $111.616B, a 13.6% increase from 2019.
- Johnson & Johnson total liabilities for 2019 were $98.257B, a 5.42% increase from 2018.
- Johnson & Johnson total liabilities for 2018 were $93.202B, a 4.06% decline from 2017.
(Millions of US $)