ICSI Convocation of Southern India Region at Bengaluru on 7th August 2021. The Institute is organizing Convocation of the Southern Region for awarding the certificate of membership to its Associate and Fellow members admitted during the period from 1st October 2020 to 31st March 2021 and also to award prizes/medals to meritorious students (National) and winner students of national-level competitions as per details given below:-
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
Reporting Ti me for Registration: 9.00 a.m.
|Region||Day & Date||Venue||Last date for confirming|
|SIRC||Saturday, 7 th August 2021||KASSIA Auditorium, Karnataka Small Scale Industries Association, 2/106, 17th Cross, Magadi Chord Road, Vijayanagar, Bangalore – 560 040||31st July 2021|
Eligible members are cordially invited to attend the Southern Region Convocation. The list of eligible members for the Southern region Convocation is also uploaded on the website of the Institute. Eligible members shall be admitted to the Convocation venue subject to their confirming participation by 31st July, 2021 through online submission of the Registration Form at the link: : https://forms.gle/uh91JPLG44hKrGFPA
For any other query, one may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for change of region shall not be entertained
In case an eligible member does not attend this Convocation or does not confirm for attending this Convocation, he/she will not be allowed to participate in any subsequent Convocations and his/her original certificate will be sent by post after the convocation to his/her mailing address registered with the Institute.
Eligible members should bring one Identity proof namely, Membership Card of the Institute/ Voter Id Card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/Passport for allowing entry into the venue and for registration.
The Members shall come wearing the following Indian attire/dress for the Convocation ceremony:
- (i) Male members shall wear white/cream coloured ‘kurta’ and white/cream coloured ‘pyjama’ with black/brown sandals or shoes.
- (ii) Female members shall wear white/cream coloured sarees with any colour border or white/cream coloured ‘kameej’ with white/cream coloured ‘salwar’, white/cream coloured ‘dupatta’ with black/brown shoes or sandals.
- (iii) There shall not be any headgear (excluding Sikhs).
A “Angvastra”, made of Khadi, shall be issued to the members permanently at the time of registration, which they would have to wear around their neck and shoulders.
Members may also carry their ICSI lapel pin / member’s badge for putting on the Indian attire/dress.
In view of the above and due to Covid-19 pandemic, may also note the following:
- a) You shall make travel and stay arrangement on your own.
- b) No person shall be allowed to accompany the members as family member/guest at the Convocation venue.
- c) No person shall be allowed to attend the Convocation as one’s representative.
- d) Eligible members will have to adhere the travel guidelines and Covid-19 protocols of the host state concerned.
- e) There is no “On the Spot” registration counter so eligible members will have to register themselves through Google form well in advance.
- f) Eligible members are expected to have taken at least one dose of Covid-19 vaccine.
In case members have not sent earlier scanned image of their photograph/signature to the Institute, they may send the same in .jpeg format at email id email@example.com