ICSI Convocation – 2017/2 of Northern Region at Jaipur on 24th December, 2017. The Institute is organizing Convocation of the Northern Region for awarding the certificate of membership to the Associate members admitted from 1st April, 2017 to 30th September, 2017 and also to award prizes/medals to meritorious students (National) and winner students of national level competitions as per details given below:-
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
|Region||Day & Date||Venue||Last date for confirming|
|EIRO||Sunday, 24th December, 2017||Deep Smriti Auditorium, C/o. Tagore International School, Sector-7, Zone-70, Shipra Path, Mansarovar, Jaipur||4th December, 2017|
Invitation email will be sent to the eligible members shortly. Members shall be admitted to the Convocation subject to confirming his / her participation by 4 th December, 2017 at email id: [email protected] for Session-I and at [email protected] for Session-II in the appropriate Registration Form duly filled and signed. The list of participants of both sessions of Northern Region is also uploaded.
Request for change of region shall not be entertained
Participants should bring one Identity proof namely, Membership Card of the Institute/ Voter Id Card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/Passport for allowing entry into the venue and for registration.
The Members shall come wearing the following Indian attire/dress for the Convocation ceremony:
- (i) Male members shall wear white/cream coloured ‘kurta’ and white/cream coloured ‘pyjama’ with black/brown sandals or shoes.
- (ii) Female members shall wear white/cream coloured sarees with any colour border or white/cream coloured ‘kameej’ with white/cream coloured ‘salwar’, white/cream coloured ‘dupatta’ with black/brown shoes or sandals.
- (iii) There shall not be any headgear (excluding Sikhs).
A “Stole/Uttariya”, made of Khadi, shall be issued to the members permanently at the time of registration, which they would have to wear around their neck and shoulders.
The members should also carry their ICSI lapel pin / member’s badge for putting on the Indian attire/dress
Participants may note the following:
- a. All participants attending the Convocation Ceremony shall make travel and stay arrangement on their own.
- b. The participant shall be allowed maximum of two accompanying family members/guests at the Convocation Ceremony.
- c. No person shall be allowed to attend the Convocation as a representative of the member. If a person abstains from attending the Convocation, his/her Membership Certificate shall be sent by registered post at the mailing address registered in the records of the Institute.
In case members have not sent earlier scanned image of their photograph/signature to the Institute, they may send the same in .jpeg format at email id [email protected]