How to Download Tally Prime, the latest edition of Tally with GST? The downloading and installation of Tally software is a fast and easy method to learn. In this article, we will download the latest version of Tally Prime. Here we will provide you with a few simple steps that will help you download Tally Prime software and install it on Apple Mac or Windows OS computer systems.
Tally Prime is the upgraded version of Tally ERP 9, which offers the simplest way to manage your financial transactions and records. Tally solutions provide various products to download for business or educational learning and practicing. However, it requires a license to use tally software for business which needs to be purchased.
Difference between Paid and Free versions of the Tally?
|Basis||Paid Version of Tally||The educational version of Tally|
|Features||All features of Tally can be used in the paid version.||All features can be used. However, one cannot change dates in this version.|
|Changes||Entries can be made on any date of the month.||Entries cannot be made on any date of the month. It can only be done on the first and last date of the month.|
|License||The purchased license is valid for one year, after which renewal fees need to be paid.||It is not needed. However, it is only suitable for learning purposes.|
How to download Tally Prime Software?
Depending on your location,
- Click here to download Tally Prime for India
- Click here to download Tally Prime for GCC Countries
Refer to the below steps to download the latest version of Tally software:
- Tally.ERP 9 is compatible with Windows XP SP2 or higher versions of the Windows OS (
- Operating System). Whereas Tally Prime Supports Windows 7 or later 64 bit Operating System with 64 bit processor.
- Tally ERP 9 or Tally prime software can be downloaded from the official website of Tally Solutions. (Link is given Above)
- After reaching the website, click on the download option from the top menu.
- Choose the version you want to download, tally ERP 9 or Tally Prime.
- Now download the latest version, i.e. Tally Prime, by choosing Install now or Download for later.
- By choosing the option – Install Now enables the installation of the Tally online.
- Choosing the option Download Tally Prime for Later enables you to download the Tally software into your system and install it using the customizing settings.
Install Tally Software on Windows computer
After downloading the newest version of software of Tally Prime, you need to perform the following installation steps:
- Go to the folder, where the Tally software has been download on your computer. Setup application will be download on your system, open the downloaded folder and double click on setup icon.
- Double click on the Tally setup application icon to install on your system. Now a user account control panel windows opens with the options “YES” or “NO” to allow the program to make changes to this computer. Click on “YES” option.
- Choose the installation folder and click on instal
- And install the Tally Prime on your computer.
- Now you will get a status bar of downloaded Tally software on computer screen and will be installed on your system automatically.
- After installation of Tally, a message will be displayed as ” You have successfully Installed Tally.ERP 9 series with version
- Successfully Download Tally Prime Software has been installed on Windows Computer.
- Now, As you click “Accept” option, you have to choose whether you want paid version or educational version. After choosing your option, you will be ready to use Tally Prime.
How to Install Tally On MAC OS Computer?
Tally is supported on Microsoft Windows operation systems and not supported on Mac OS. However, we have provided a solution that will help You install Tally Prime on Mac by using any one of the options:
- Install Xcode from App Store for Free
- Virtual Machine
1. Virtual Machine
By using a virtual machine such as Parallels Desktop Software that allows you to run Windows and macOS at the same time. You can then run the Windows OS version of Tally and switch between the 2 whenever you would like.
2. Boot Camp
Boot Camp is a free utility in macOS that allows you to run your computer in either Windows or macOS. With Boot Camp, you’ll install Windows 10 or any other version for free of charge. When you install Windows on your Mac using Boot Camp, you can then run the Windows version of Tally on your Mac.
3. Tally Cloud
Tally Cloud is the online version of Tally and can be used on any platform including Windows, macOS, and others. Tally ERP works in any browser on a Mac and includes all the features of the desktop version of Tally on Windows.