CMA Inter Exam Form June 2020: Apply Another Group till 31st May
CMA Inter Exam Form June 2020 – The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) also known as ICMAI release official notification for CMA Inter Exam Form for June 2020 attempt. As per official notification of ICMAI CMA Inter Online Exam Form start from 11th March 2020 & Last date is 20th May 2020. ICMAI also release other instructions and CMA Inter Time Table for June 2020 Exams. ICMAI is the main authority for conducting CMA Exams and ICMAI Conduct CMA Foundation, CMA Inter & CMA Final Exams Every Year. Here we provide Instructions for filling up online Examination Application Form For CMA Intermediate Course.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India Is Conducted CMA Inter Exam Every Year in this month of Dec and in the month of December. Recently CMA June 2020 Exams are completed and here we provide complete procedure for ICMAI Online Exam Form June 2020
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
Apply for Another Group till 31st May 2020
Sub: Examination Application Form for June, 2020 Examination scheduled to be held from 20th July, 2020 onwards for students who have already made online application for one group
Due to exemption in training requirements for students (Notification Ref. No. G/128/1/4/2020 dated 1st April, 2020) appearing for June, 2020 term of examinations which is scheduled to held from 20th July, 2020 onwards, if any student has already applied for one group but likes to appear for another group may send duly filled in hard copy of application form along with examination fees by Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘The Institute of Cost Accountants of India’ payable at Kolkata. A hard copy of the earlier application form already submitted online is also to be enclosed and posted by speed post / courier to the Directorate of Examination, CMA Bhawan, 12 Sudder Street, Kolkata – 700016, so as to reach us on or before 31st May, 2020. An advance copy of this application may be mailed to [email protected]
CMA Inter Exam Form June 2020
The Institute of Cost Accountant of India Release ICAI Exam form Details for June 2020 Exams. ICAI Exam Form June 2020 is available from 11th March 2020 to 20th May 2020. You may submit your CMA Inter Exam Form June 2020 via online mode from below links.
- Please note – Last date for receipt Examination Application Forms is : 20-May-2020 through online mode using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking without any late fees.
- In case of paying the exam fees using pay-fee module last date is : 20th May 2020
Mode of Payment for CMA Inter Exam Form June 2020
MODE OF PAYMENT: Fees are to be paid by Debit/Credit Cards or *Pay fee module of IDBI only* . Examination Fees will not be refunded or carried forward under any circumstances
CMA Inter Exam form Fees June 2020
|Intermediate||1 or 2||1200/-|
|Intermediate||both 1 and 2||2400/-|
Last date for receipt Exam Application Forms June 2020
Please note – Due to outbreak of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) and subsequent lockdown thereof, it is hereby notified for information of all concerned that the closing date for submission of online Examination Application Form for June, 2020 Examinations of the Institute stands extended up to 20th May, 2020 without late fee
Students FAQs relating to Studies and Examination matters due to COVID 19.
The Institute is receiving large number of queries relating to studies and examination matters. The common queries are hereby replied for convenience of all the students.
What is the last date of filing application form for CMA June 2020 examination?
Students willing to apply for CMA Foundation, Intermediate, and Final exams will now be able to fill their examination forms till May 20, 2020. Candidates will not have to pay any late fee.
Whether CMA June 2020 Examination will be postponed?
The CMA examinations will be held as per the scheduled dates, i.e., from 20th July, 2020 to 27th July, 2020.
A CMA student is unable to submit postal test papers and undergo mandatory training requirements. Whether such student will be able to appear in June, 2020 examination?
As regards mandatory Computer training, CSS, IOTP and Practical Training requirements before appearing in June, 2020, considering the outbreak of Novel Corona Virus (COVID19) and subsequent lockdown thereof, the exemption from all such requirements has already been notified. Submission of postal test papers is not mandatory
CMA Inter Online Exam Form Link June 2020
CMA Inter Offline Exam Form for June 2020
Download CMA Inter Offline exam Form for June 2020 Exams in PDF Format from below link….
Offline Examination Application Form (Syllabus-2016)
CMA Inter Online Exams Form fill up Procedure
- Step 1 : Open Following Website for CMA Foundation Online Examination For June 2020 –http://examicmai.org/emsweb/
- Step 2 : Now Click on Student Menu Link or click on following link http://examicmai.org/emsweb/examstudent.aspx
- Step 3 : Now click on Online Examination Application Menu or Link
- Step 3 : Now click on Online Application Link and Select CMA Inter Course
- Step 4 : Now You can Find Examination Form Instruction Page
- Now Click on “Continue Button”
- And now Follow the on Screen instruction and make payment
- Only one Application Form must be filled up giving the choice of Group (s). Multiple Applications by the same candidate are liable to be rejected.
- The address furnished by the student in the application form will be treated as the official communication address for sending Admit Card / Marks Sheet / Certificate etc. and any examination related correspondence.
- A candidate must specify his/her Name, Examination Centre in Block Letters and the Examination Centre Code in the space provided for in the Application Form. Centre once opted for will not be changed under any circumstances.
- If a candidate has been allowed the benefit of exemption or carry forward of marks in any subject(s), such benefit shall stand automatically cancelled if the candidate appears in the subject(s) again.
- Passing certificate will mention the name of the centre where from the student appeared and completed the passing examination.
- Applications without Registration Number or with wrong Registration Number are liable to be rejected.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
- REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF CENTRE OR GROUP WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Examination Centers are liable to change and in that case efforts will be made to accomodate the examinees in the nearest Center.
- There are multiple Examination Centers in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad. In case no Examination Center is available at a particular location, Examinees will be accomodated at the nearest Center available.
- THE STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE “CONDITIONS FOR APPEARING IN EXAMINATION” ISSUED BY THE DIRECTORATE OF STUDIES & STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR EXAMINATION UNLESS ALL CONDITIONS ARE FULFILLED.
- The students are advised to keep the photocopy of the Demand Draft and the filled-up Examination Application Form with him/her before sending the same to the Institute for any further reference.
- In case of any difficulty or for any clarification, please contact your nearest Regional Council or Chapter Office or visit the Institute’s Website [www.icmai.in] or contact H.Q. Examination Directorate at [email protected]
- Noting of Exemption in the Examination application form does not entitle the applicant to the Exemption in the particular paper(s). The same would be given effect based on the records available with the Institute only.
- Exemptions of paper(s) are valid only for 3 consecutive terms of examinations, immediately succeeding the term in which the student had secured exemption in the particular paper(s) by appearance in examination.
- Any dispute arising out of matters of Examination shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Calcutta Courts.
CMA Final Course Important Details
|Particulars||Details of Exam|
|Name of Exam||CMA Inter|
|Conducted by||The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|CMA Inter Exam Date||CMA Inter Time Table|
|Exact CMA Inter Result Date||Click Here to Check|
|No of Students Appeared||Updated after Result declaration|
|Next CMA Inter Attempt||June 2020|
|Pass Percentage||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Inter Registration||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Inter Question Papers||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Inter Suggested Answers||Click Here to Check|
|Study Material for Syllabus 2016||Click here to Download|
|CMA Inter Admit Card||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Inter Time Table June 2020||Click Here to Download|
- CMA Inter Result
- Download CMA Inter Revision Test Papers
- CMA ,Time Table, Exam Fee, Admit Card
- CMA Inter Mock Test Papers
- CMA Inter Practice Test Papers
- CMA Result, Pass Percentage, Topper, Merit List
- How to Pass CMA Exams Preparation
- List of CMA Training Firms in Delhi
- Click Here For CMA Foundation Result
- CMA Final and Inter Admit Card