CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2020 – The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) also known as ICMAI release official notification for CMA Inter Exam Form for Dec 2020 attempt. As per official notification of ICMAI CMA Inter Online Exam Form start from 11th September 2020 & Last date is 10th October 2020. ICMAI also release other instructions and CMA Inter Time Table for Dec 2020 Exams. ICMAI is the main authority for conducting CMA Exams and ICMAI Conduct CMA Foundation, CMA Inter & CMA Final Exams Every Year. Here we provide Instructions for filling up online Examination Application Form For CMA Intermediate Course.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India Is Conducted CMA Inter Exam Every Year in this month of Dec and in the month of December. Recently CMA Dec 2020 Exams are completed and here we provide complete procedure for ICMAI Online Exam Form Dec 2020
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2020
The Institute of Cost Accountant of India Release ICAI Exam form Details for Dec 2020 Exams. ICAI Exam Form Dec 2020 is available from 11th September 2020 to 10th October 2020. You may submit your CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2020 via online mode from below links.
- Please note – Last date for receipt Examination Application Forms is : 10-Oct-2020 through online mode using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking without any late fees.
- In case of paying the exam fees using pay-fee module last date is : 30-Sep-2020 without late fees and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 10-Oct-2020.
Mode of Payment for CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2020
MODE OF PAYMENT: Fees are to be paid by Debit/Credit Cards or *Pay fee module of IDBI only* . Examination Fees will not be refunded or carried forward under any circumstances
CMA Inter Exam form Fees Dec 2020
|Intermediate||1 or 2||1200/-|
|Intermediate||both 1 and 2||2400/-|
Last date for receipt Exam Application Forms Dec 2020
Please note – Last date for receipt Examination Application Forms is : 10-Oct-2020 through online mode using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking without any late fees.
In case of paying the exam fees using pay-fee module last date is : 30-Sep-2020 without late fees and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 10-Oct-2020.
CMA Offline exam form for update request
CMA Inter Online Exam Form Link Dec 2020
CMA Inter Offline Exam Form for Dec 2020
Download CMA Inter Offline exam Form for Dec 2020 Exams in PDF Format from below link….
Offline Examination Application Form (Syllabus-2016)
CMA Inter Online Exams Form fill up Procedure
- Step 1 : Open Following Website for CMA Foundation Online Examination For Dec 2020 –http://examicmai.org/emsweb/
- Step 2 : Now Click on Student Menu Link or click on following link http://examicmai.org/emsweb/examstudent.aspx
- Step 3 : Now click on Online Examination Application Menu or Link
- Next Step 4 : Now click on Online Application Link and Select CMA Inter Course
- Step 5 : Now You can Find Examination Form Instruction Page
- Now Click on “Continue Button”
- And now Follow the on Screen instruction and make payment
- Only one Application Form must be filled up giving the choice of Group (s). Multiple Applications by the same candidate are liable to be rejected.
- The address furnished by the student in the application form will be treated as the official communication address for sending Admit Card / Marks Sheet / Certificate etc. and any examination related correspondence.
- A candidate must specify his/her Name, Examination Centre in Block Letters and the Examination Centre Code in the space provided for in the Application Form. Centre once opted for will not be changed under any circumstances.
- If a candidate has been allowed the benefit of exemption or carry forward of marks in any subject(s), such benefit shall stand automatically cancelled if the candidate appears in the subject(s) again.
- Passing certificate will mention the name of the centre where from the student appeared and completed the passing examination.
- Applications without Registration Number or with wrong Registration Number are liable to be rejected.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
- REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF CENTRE OR GROUP WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Examination Centers are liable to change and in that case efforts will be made to accomodate the examinees in the nearest Center.
- There are multiple Examination Centers in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad. In case no Examination Center is available at a particular location, Examinees will be accommodated at the nearest Center available.
- THE STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE “CONDITIONS FOR APPEARING IN EXAMINATION” ISSUED BY THE DIRECTORATE OF STUDIES & STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR EXAMINATION UNLESS ALL CONDITIONS ARE FULFILLED.
- The students are advised to keep the photocopy of the Demand Draft and the filled-up Examination Application Form with him/her before sending the same to the Institute for any further reference.
- In case of any difficulty or for any clarification, please contact your nearest Regional Council or Chapter Office or visit the Institute’s Website [www.icmai.in] or contact H.Q. Examination Directorate at email@example.com
- Noting of Exemption in the Examination application form does not entitle the applicant to the Exemption in the particular paper(s). The same would be given effect based on the records available with the Institute only.
- Exemptions of paper(s) are valid only for 3 consecutive terms of examinations, immediately succeeding the term in which the student had secured exemption in the particular paper(s) by appearance in examination.
- Any dispute arising out of matters of Examination shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Calcutta Courts.
CMA Final Course Important Details
|Particulars||Details of Exam|
|Name of Exam||CMA Inter|
|Conducted by||The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|CMA Inter Exam Date||CMA Inter Time Table|
|Exact CMA Inter Result Date||Click Here to Check|
|No of Students Appeared||Updated after Result declaration|
|Next CMA Inter Attempt||Dec 2020|
|Pass Percentage||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Inter Registration||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Inter Question Papers||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Inter Suggested Answers||Click Here to Check|
|Study Material for Syllabus 2016||Click here to Download|
|CMA Inter Admit Card||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Inter Time Table Dec 2020||Click Here to Download|