CMA Final Online Exam Form Dec 2017 – The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) also known as ICMAI Issued official notification for CMA Inter Exam Form for Dec 2017 attempt. As per official notification of ICMAI, CMA Inter Online Exam Form start from 13th September 2017 & Last date is 10th Oct, 2017. ICMAI also issued other instructions and CMA Inter Time Table for Dec 2017 Exams. ICMAI is the main authority for conducting CMA Exams and ICMAI Conduct CMA Foundation, CMA Inter & CMA Final Exams Every Year. Here we provide Instructions for filling up online Examination Application Form For CMA Inter Course Dec 2017. Now check more details for CMA Inter Online Exam form Dec 2017 from below…
CMA Inter online Exam Form Dec 2017 – Fees, Last Date, Procedure For Dec 2017 Exams. CMA Exam Form Dec 2017. ICMAI Exam Form Dec 2017 all Details. Recently CMA Inter Result June 2017 is Declared and Now CWA/CMA/ICMAI Start Online exam Form for Dec 2017 Exams. last date of CWA/CMA Inter Exam Forms is 10th Oct 2017. Here we are providing Complete details for CMA Inter Online Exam Form Procedure For Dec 2017 Exams, and Also Provide CMA Inter Exam Fees Details For Dec 2017. In this article You can also Find Last Date of Online Registration of CMA Exam Forms Dec 2017 Exams. Now you can scroll down below and check CMA Inter online Exam Form Dec 2017 – Fees, Last Date
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India Is Conducted CMA Inter Exam Every Year in this month of Dec and in the month of December. Recently CMA Dec 2017 Exams are completed and here we provide complete procedure for ICMAI Online Exam Form Dec 2017
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
CMA Inter Exam Form Date Extended from 10th Oct to 12th Oct 2017
Extension of online Examination Application Form for December 2017 Examination
It is hereby notified for information of all concerned that closing date for submission of on-line exam form for December 2017 examination stands extended till 12th October 2017 without late fee.
CMA Inter Online Exam Form Dec 2017
Recently ICMAI Issued official Notification for CMA Exam Forms for Dec 2017 attempt and as per notification CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2017 are started from 13th September 2017, ICMAI Exam forms for Dec 2017 are started from 13th September 2017 and Last Date for CMA Inter Exam Forms 2017 Without Late Fees is 12th Oct 2017, you may find more details for CMA Inter Exam form last dates from below.
Please note – if any candidate submit exam form via online mode then last date is 10th April 2017 without late fees…
Mode of Payment for CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2017
MODE OF PAYMENT: Fees are to be paid by Debit/Credit Cards or *Pay fee module of IDBI only* . Examination Fees will not be refunded or carried forward under any circumstances
CMA Inter Exam form Fees Dec 2017
|Intermediate||1 or 2||1200/-|
|Intermediate||both 1 and 2||2400/-|
Last date for receipt Exam Application Forms Dec 2017
Last date for receipt Examination Application Forms without late fees is :12-Oct-2017 and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 12-Oct-2017. In case of online Examination Application with Payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking, the late fees of Rs. 300/- will be waived., it means if any candidate submit exam form via online mode then last date is 12-Oct-2017 without late fees…
CMA Inter Online Exam Form Link Dec 2017
CMA Inter Offline Exam Form for Dec 2017
Download CMA Inter Offline exam Form for Dec 2017 Exams in PDF Format from below link….
Offline Examination Application Form (Syllabus-2016)
Offline Examination Application Form (Syllabus-2012)
CMA Inter Online Exams Form fill up Procedure
- Step 1 – Open Following Website for CMA Foundation Online Examination For Dec 2017 –http://examicmai.org/emsweb/
- Step 2 – Now Click on Student Menu Link or click on following link http://examicmai.org/emsweb/examstudent.aspx
- Step 3 – Now click on Online Examination Application Menu or Link
- Step 3 – Now click on Online Application Link and Select CMA Inter Course
- Step 4 – Now You can Find Examination Form Instruction Page
- Now Click on “Continue Button”
- And now Follow the on Screen instruction and make payment
- Only one Application Form must be filled up giving the choice of Group (s). Multiple Applications by the same candidate are liable to be rejected.
- The address furnished by the student in the application form will be treated as the official communication address for sending Admit Card / Marks Sheet / Certificate etc. and any examination related correspondence.
- A candidate must specify his/her Name, Examination Centre in Block Letters and the Examination Centre Code in the space provided for in the Application Form. Centre once opted for will not be changed under any circumstances.
- If a candidate has been allowed the benefit of exemption or carry forward of marks in any subject(s), such benefit shall stand automatically cancelled if the candidate appears in the subject(s) again.
- Passing certificate will mention the name of the centre where from the student appeared and completed the passing examination.
- Applications without Registration Number or with wrong Registration Number are liable to be rejected.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
- REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF CENTRE OR GROUP WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Examination Centers are liable to change and in that case efforts will be made to accomodate the examinees in the nearest Center.
- There are multiple Examination Centers in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad. In case no Examination Center is available at a particular location, Examinees will be accomodated at the nearest Center available.
- THE STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE “CONDITIONS FOR APPEARING IN EXAMINATION” ISSUED BY THE DIRECTORATE OF STUDIES & STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR EXAMINATION UNLESS ALL CONDITIONS ARE FULFILLED.
- The students are advised to keep the photocopy of the Demand Draft and the filled-up Examination Application Form with him/her before sending the same to the Institute for any further reference.
- In case of any difficulty or for any clarification, please contact your nearest Regional Council or Chapter Office or visit the Institute’s Website [www.icmai.in] or contact H.Q. Examination Directorate at [email protected]
- Noting of Exemption in the Examination application form does not entitle the applicant to the Exemption in the particular paper(s). The same would be given effect based on the records available with the Institute only.
- Exemptions of paper(s) are valid only for 3 consecutive terms of examinations, immediately succeeding the term in which the student had secured exemption in the particular paper(s) by appearance in examination.
- Any dispute arising out of matters of Examination shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Calcutta Courts.
CMA Final Course Important Details
|Particulars||Details of Exam|
|Name of Exam||CMA Inter|
|Conducted by||The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|CMA Inter Exam Date||10th Dec 2017 to 17th Dec 2017|
|Exact CMA Inter Result Date||Click Here to Check|
|No of Students Appeared||Updated after Result declaration|
|Next CMA Inter Attempt||Dec 2017|
|Pass Percentage||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Inter Registration||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Inter Question Papers||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Inter Suggested Answers||Click Here to Check|
|Study Material for Syllabus 2016||Click here to Download|
|CMA Inter Admit Card||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Inter Time Table Dec 2017||Click Here to Download|
- CMA Inter Result
- Download CMA Inter Revision Test Papers
- CMA ,Time Table, Exam Fee, Admit Card
- CMA Inter Mock Test Papers
- CMA Inter Practice Test Papers
- CMA Result, Pass Percentage, Topper, Merit List
- How to Pass CMA Exams Preparation
- List of CMA Training Firms in Delhi
- Click Here For CMA Foundation Result
- CMA Final and Inter Admit Card