ICMAI Registration: CMA Final Registration Dec 2021, CMA Final Online Registration Process for Dec 2021 The Institute of cost management Accountant of India is the main authority who conduct CMA Inter online Exam. Now CMA Dec 2021 Online Registration Process is started. CMA Final Exam Twice in a Year i.e in the month of June and In the month of Dec, In this article you may check ICMAI Eligibility for Final Course Admission for Dec 2021 attempt, Documents Required For CMA Final Course Registration Dec 2021, Last Date for CMA Registration.Hello Friends here we provide Complete online Registration Process for CMA Dec 2021 Exams. CMA Final Dec 2021 Exams are completed in the month of Dec 2021 and we already provided expected date of CMA Final Result Dec 2021 Exams. ICMAI Conduct Next CMA Final Exam in June 2021 and Dec 2021. In this article we provide Guidelines or Procedures For Students Opting Oral/Postal Coaching with Online Registration Process.
CMA FinalRegistration Dec 2021
CMA Final Online Registration Process for Dec 2021Registration for the CMA Final course is open throughout the year However, Students desirous to appear for June Term Examination should apply before 31st January of that year and for December Term Examination should apply before 31st July of that year.
Eligibility criteria and fees for CMA Final.
|Eligibility||Fees(Oral)||Fees(Postal)||Students would be eligible to appear in Examination from|
Documents Required For CMA Final Registration
|Eligibility for Final Course||Minimum documents must be uploaded|
|1) Regular||a) Passport Photo|
b) Specimen Signature
c) Age Proof
d) 10th Pass Marksheet.
e) 12th Pass MarkSheet.
f) CMA Intermediate Pass (both Group-I & Group-II) Marksheet/Certificate
- Students opting Oral Coaching mode can attend Oral coaching classes at Chapter/Regional Councils of the institute selected by them.
- Students opting Postal Coaching mode shall have to submit answer to Postal test papers only. For attending special classes you may contact any Chapter/Regional Council of the institute as per your convenience.
Last Date for CMA Final Registration Dec 2021For CMA Final course at least 4 months prior to the month of Examination shall be eligible to appear in the Final Examination
|For Dec term Examination||31st January (Every Year)|
|For December term Examination||31st July (Every Year)|
Requirements for CMA Final Online RegistrationMake sure you have the following details at hand before you start the registration process :-
- Your contact details including Address, Mobile No, and email id
- Attachment details :
- i. Coloured Scanned copy of Passport size Photo in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- ii. Age proof Certificate in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.
- iii. Scan copy of Signature in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- iv. Educational Qualification Certificates in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.
- Once you successfully upload all the above scanned documents & make payment online,you will receive a welcome message.
- Identification/ Registration Number will be generated only after completion of document verification and authentication from the Directorate of studies.
- Study Material will be dispatched after generation of Identification/ Registration Number.
- Applicants are advised to ensure proper compliance and documentation. In case of inadequate documentation your application will not be processed furter.
- Incomplete applications will be available in the system for further completion for a period of 30 days from the date of original application. During this period, an applicant may complete the remaining procedures. The date of payment shall be considered to be the date of admission/registration/enrollment. Beyond 30 days, no previous information will be available in the system and an applicant shall have to proceed for making fresh application.
Moreover, life of an incomplete application would be a maximum of 30 days(T+30) and after period of 30 days, the application will be physically deleted from the database.
Steps for CMA Final Online RegistrationStudents admitted or registered or enrolled to CMA Final course at least 4 months prior to the month of Examination shall be eligible to appear in the Final Examination, subject to completion of specified trainings.
How to Check Online Admission Status
- Check Out to check CMA Final Online Admission Status
CMA Final Exam Details and CMA Result Updates
|Particulars||Details of Exam|
|Name of Exam||CMA Final|
|Conducted by||The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|CMA Final Exam Date||Click Here|
|Expected CMA Final Result Date||Click Here to Check|
|No of Students Appeared||Updated after Result declaration|
|Next CMA Final Attempt||June 2021|
|Pass Percentage||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Final Result||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Final Question Papers||Click Here to Check|
|CMA Final Suggested Answers||Click Here to Check|