Appointment Letter Format in word, Appointment Letter Format 2019
Appointment Letter Format: An appointment letter is an official letter that is issued by the organization when a person is found eligible for a given position. An appointment letter should clearly mention all the terms and conditions at which an employee is hired. Download Appointment Letter Format. joining letter format doc or word format.
Appointment Letter Format
Dear << Full Name>>
We are pleased to confirm your appointment in our company with effect from <<Date>>
Here below are the terms of your appointment:
Your present position will be that of <<Designation offered>> to be posted at our <<Location>> office.The company may however reassign and/or transfer you to any other similar position in the company,anywhere in India.You will be expected to undertake such reasonable duties,as the company shall from time to time determine.You may also be required to perform duties for other group companies if necessary.
Your salary,allowance and re-imbursements of expenses will be as per details attached to this letter and marked as Annexure
You,your spouse(if dependent),dependent children and dependent parents will be covered at company’ s cost under the Mediclaim Insurance policy/ESI,as applicable.Your medical expenses not covered under the mediclaim policy will be re-imbursed subject to the rules of the company
Six months/One year probationary period after which there will be a review of your performance
For employees in senior levels(starting from Assistant Manager) /Faculty/Teachers ,during probation the notice period will be one month; and after confirmation of employment the notice period will be three calendar months.For employees in Junior Level & Mid –Level Management(Executives/Assistant) ,during probation ,the notice period will be fifteen calendar days; and after confirmation the notice period will be one calendar month. A resigned employee would have to serve the entire period of notice ,and would not be allowed to surrender leave or pay salary in lieu of notice.The company may however ,at its discretion ,decide to relieve the employee immediately on resignation
Retirement (IF APPLICABLE HERE) : You will retire from the Company’s services after attaining 60 years of age
All payments to you under the terms of employment are subject to deduction at source under the Income Tax Act and other encashments that may be in force from time to time.The company will also be entitled to deduct from the payments due to you,any dues payable by you to the company.
The position held by you is of a strictly confidential nature.You shall not disclose to any unauthorized person,either during or after your employment with the company,for any reasons,any information about the interest or business of the company or any affiliated companies.You shall not communicate to any public papers ,journals or cause to be disclosed at any time,any information or documents ,official or otherwise relating to the company except with prior approval of the management
Outside Employment :
While in the employment of the company ,you are in no way allowed to be employed in any other company on a temporary or part time basis or offer your services with or without pay to any person,legal entity or public authority or to be occupied in your own business without prior written consent of the company.
You confirm that you have disclosed fully to the company all of your business interests whether or not they are similar to or in conflict with the business interests, businesses or activities of the company and all circumstances in respect of which there is or there might be, a conflict of interest between the company and you or any immediate relative.You agree to disclose fully to the company any such interests or circumstances which may arise during your employment immediately upon such interest or circumstances arising
Rules & Regulations :
Your employment will be governed by rules and regulations and code of ethics laid down by the company.The company may make such rules/or lay out such procedures as may be deemed necessary for the implementation/ administration of the terms and conditions of your employment as stated in this letter with due intimation to you and the same will be binding on you.
General : Your employment will be subject to the following conditions:
Your employment will be subject to the following conditions :
- You being found medically fit by a doctor nominated by the company
- b) You furnishing copies of certificates of your qualifications and experiences
- c) Receiving satisfactory references and certificates from your previous employers,if any, as regards to your satisfactory performances and conduct
- d) Your furnishing the birth/school leaving certificate for proof of your age
We are delighted to have you in the company.Please indicate your understanding and acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning the duplicate copy of this letter.
For ________________ Pvt. Ltd.
19th November 2006
With reference to your application and subsequent interview with us, we are pleased to appoint you as Designation in our organization on the following terms and conditions.
Date of Joining: You have joined us on 13th November 2006.
Salary: Your Annual Total Employment Cost to the company would be ________ (One Lakh Ninty thousand rupees only) the details of which is been given in the Annexure attached below.
Place/Transfer: Your present place of work will be at Place, but during the course of the service, you shall be liable to be posted / transferred anywhere to serve any of the Company’s Projects or any other establishment in India or outside, at the sole discretion of the Management.
Probation/Confirmation: You will be on a Probation period for the Six months. Based on your performance your services will be confirmed with the company in written after six months.
During the probation period your services can be terminated with seven days notice on either side and without any reasons whatsoever. If your services are found satisfactory during the probation period, you will be confirmed in the present position and thereafter your services can be terminated on one month’s notice on either side.
Absence for a continuous period of ten days without prior approval of your superior, (including overstay on leave / training) would result in your losing your lien on the service and the same shall automatically come to an end without any notice or intimation.
Leave: You will be eligible to the benefits of the Company’s Leave Rules on your confirmation in the Company’s Service.
During the period of your employment with the Company, you will devote full time to the work of the Company. Further, you will not take up any other employment or assignment or any office, honorary or for any consideration, in cash or in kind or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Company.
1. You will not (except in the normal course of the Company’s business) publish any article or statement, deliver any lecture or broadcast or make any communication to the press, including magazine publication relating to the Company’s products or to any matter with which the Company may be concerned, unless you have previously applied to and obtained the written permission from the Company.
2. You will be required to maintain utmost secrecy in respect of Project documents, commercial offer, design documents, Project cost & Estimation, Technology, Software packages license, Company’s polices, Company’s patterns & Trade Mark and Company’s Human assets profile.
3. You will be required to comply with all such rules and regulations as the Company may frame from time to time.
4. Any of our technical or other important information which might come into your possession during the continuance of your service with us shall not be disclosed, divulged or made public by you even thereafter.
5. If at any time in our opinion, which is final in this matter you are found non- performer or guilty of fraud, dishonest, disobedience, disorderly behavior, negligence, indiscipline, absence from duty without permission or any other conduct considered by us deterrent to our interest or of violation of one or more terms of this letter, your services may be terminated without notice and on account of reason of any of the acts or omission the company shall be entitled to recover the damages from you.
6. You will not accept any present, commission or any sort of gratification in cash or kind from any person, party or firm or Company having dealing with the company and if you are offered any, you should immediately report the same to the Management.
7. This appointment letter is being issued to you on the basis of the information and particulars furnished by you in your application (including bio-data), at the time of your interview and subsequent discussions. If it transpires that you have made a false statement (or have not disclosed a material fact) resulting in your being offered this appointment, the Management may take such action as it deems fit in its sole discretion, including termination of your employment.
8. You will be responsible for safekeeping and return in good condition and order of all Company property, which may be in your use, custody or charge.
Please sign and return to the undersigned the duplicate copy of this letter signifying your acceptance.
We welcome you to The Company Name family and look forward to a fruitful collaboration.
With best wishes,
For Company Name.
Write the name of the employee on the other side of Company name and get it signed with them, print it in duplicate.
Acknowledgement & Acceptance
Dear Sir / Madam,
I have read and understood the above terms and conditions of employment and the implication thereof. I hereby accept the aforesaid terms and conditions and agree to abide by the same.
If you have any suggestion or query regarding “Appointment Letter Format” then please post your query via below comment box…