Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (Advanced ICITSS) – Adv. Information Technology Test – Computer Based Mode. Candidates are advised to carefully read, understand and follow the instructions while filling in the form and retain the same for future reference.
Advanced Integrated Course Important Dates 2021
It has been decided to conduct Advanced ICITSS – Adv. IT Test – in Computer Based Mode on the following dates:
|Eligibility Criteria i.e., Advanced ICITSS – Advanced IT course to be completed on/before||21-Jul-2021||19-Aug-2021||23-Sept-2021|
|Commencement of submission of examination application forms||25-Jul-2021||30-Aug-2021||30-Sept-2021|
|Last date for submission of online examination application forms:||29-Jul-2021||03-Sep-2021||04-Oct-2021|
The computer-based test will be held at the following cities provided sufficient number of candidates offer themselves to appear in the test, from the said cities. ICAI reserves the right to cancel the centre and allot the candidates to any centre / city other than the one he / she has opted for, in case the number of candidates who opt for appearing in that particular city / centre is not adequate.
On-line filling up of examination forms:
Candidates who have undergone the Advanced ICITTS-Advanced Information Technology course and desirous of appearing in the test, will be required to apply online at http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org and also pay the applicable test fee online. No physical applications will be entertained. There is no concept of submission of applications with late fee. No change of centre will be permitted once opted.
The examination fee will be as follows:
A candidate who is applying for the test for the first time will not be required to pay the test fee. However, those who are applying for the test thereafter, i.e. from second time onwards will be required to pay a test fee of ₹ 500/- online through the payment gateway. For Dubai Centre, the test fee will be USD $ 150 and for Kathmandu, the same will be ₹ 850/-.
- Last date for filling of online application at the site http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org is Thursday, 29 July 2021 (Upto 5:30 PM)How the application form (PDF) should reach the Institute? There is no need to submit any print out of the application form at the office of the Institute. However, you may keep the copy of PDF for your own records at least till the release of admit cards.
Candidates who have or would have successfully undergone the Advanced ICITSS – Advanced IT course on or before 29 July 2021 are eligible to apply for appearing in the above test .
Admission to the Test
No candidate shall be admitted to the test unless he / she has successfully completed the course or going to complete the course on or before 29 July 2021
Issue of Admit Card
The Admit Cards for the Test will be hosted on the same site i.e. http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org by 15 August 2021 and candidates are requested to download the same from the above mentioned web site. No physical admit cards will be issued. All correspondence in the above matter should be addressed to the Joint Secretary (Exams.) of the Institute at New Delhi quoting the following to facilitate prompt action.
- Regn. No.
- Fee Transaction Number(if any)
- Name of the Centre Opted
- Telephone No.
- E-mail ID
In case of any difficulty, Joint Secretary (Exams.), ICAI, ICAI Bhawan, C-1, Sector-1, Noida should be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com or call Helpline Desk telephone Nos. given under “Contact Us” on the site http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org/
Details of Test:
This will be an Objective Type MCQ based examination of 100 marks having 100 questions of 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking. There would be no reading time. Candidates should report to the centre by 9:15 A.M(IST), Exam will start at 10:30 A.M.. Late arrival of candidates will not be permitted. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall till the conclusion of the test.
Requirement for passing the Test
- A candidate for the Test shall be declared ordinarily to have passed the test if he / she secures a minimum of 40% (Forty Percent) marks.
- Those who pass will be given grades as follows:
- 85% and above=A+
- 70% to 84%=A
- 55% to 69%=B+
- No merit list will be declared
- There is no provision for verification of marks or supply of certified copy of answer sheet.
Declaration of result
- Results will be hosted on http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org Candidates are advised in their own interest to print the same for their record.
- No separate statement of marks will be issued.
- No pass certificates will be issued.