Advanced ICITSS (Advanced IT Test): Features of Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills. Students undergoing Practical training shall be required to do a Course on Advanced Information Technology (Advanced IT) under AICITSS during the last two years of Practical training but to complete the same before being eligible to appear in the Final Examination. candidates can also check CA Inter Result from here…
Advanced Integrated Course Important Dates 2022
It has been decided to conduct Advanced ICITSS – Adv. IT Test – in Computer Based Mode on the following dates:
|Eligibility Criteria i.e., Advanced ICITSS – Advanced IT course to be completed on/before||20-Feb-2022||23-Mar-2022|
|Commencement of submission of examination application forms||28-Feb-2022||05-Apr-2022|
|Last date for submission of online examination application forms:||04-Mar-2022||09-Apr-2022|
Advanced ICITSS Exam Fees
The examination fee will be as follows:
A candidate who is applying for the test for the first time will not be required to pay the test fee. However, those who are applying for the test thereafter, i.e. from second time onwards will be required to pay a test fee of ₹ 500/- online through the payment gateway. For Dubai Centre, the test fee will be USD $ 150 and for Kathmandu, the same will be ₹ 850/-.
NOTE:- Students would be tested on Advanced Information Technology (AICITSS) through online test paper/ OMR Test Paper which they would be required to qualify with the requisite grades to be eligible to appear for Final Examination. The said grades would be reflected in the mark sheet of the Final Examination.
It is hereby informed that the features of Advanced ICITSS-Advanced IT Testare as follows:
|Eligibility||Those who have completed the Advanced ICITSS – Advanced IT course are eligible to appear in the test.|
|Mode||Paper pencil mode.|
|Frequency||Tests will be announced periodically as per requirements. More Details|
|Timings||10.30 am to 12.30 pm|
|Nature||Objective type-MCQ based|
|Number of questions||100 questions of 1mark each|
|Question Paper||Candidates will not be permitted to take the question paper home. They will be required to hand over the OMR answer sheet and the question paper to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.|
|Passing requirements||A candidate shall be declared to have passed the test if he secures a minimum of 40% marks|
|Grades||A candidate for the Test shall be declared ordinarily to have passed the test if he/she secures a minimum of 40% (Forty Percent) marks.|
Those who pass will be given grades as follows:
85% and above=A+
70% to 84%=A
55% to 69%=B+
No merit list will be declared
There is no provision for verification of marks or supply of a certified copy of the answer sheet.
|Negative marking||No negative marking|
|Fee||A candidate who is applying for the test for the first time will not be required to pay the test fee. However, those who are applying for the test thereafter, i.e. from second time onwards will be required to pay a test fee of ₹ 500/- online through the payment gateway. For Dubai Centre, the test fee will be USD $ 150 and for Kathmandu, the same will be ₹ 850/-.|
|Concessions to candidates with disabilities||Candidates with disabilities will be extended concessions as follows:Less than 50% disability- extra time of half an hour50% or more of disability-extra time of one hourAssistance of writer will be provided if required|
|Statement of marks and pass certificate||Results(including the Grade obtained) will be hosted on the website. No separate statement of marks or pass certificate will be issued|
|Other features||Statement of marks in respect of the Final exam will contain a footnote stating that the candidate had passed the Advanced ICITSS in ….. Grade|
How to fill up Online Application Form for Advanced ICITSS
- Candidates will be required to submit their applications online only at https://advit.icaiexam.icai.org. No physical applications will be entertained. There is no provision for submission of application with a late fee. Admit cards will be hosted at the above-mentioned website. Once a center opts, no change of center will be permitted.
- The applicant will fill in the details and upload the photograph & signatures.Uploading of photograph & signatures as jpeg/jpg files is mandatory. The size of the photo/signature should not be more than 50KB each. Please do not include dots in the name of files (eg. Incorrect naming A.P.Kumar.jpg, Correct naming APKumar.jpg) Click here to know more about the cropping of scanned files. (i.e. Photograph and Signature)
- No reading time will be allowed before the commencement of the test.
- A candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall upto15 minutes from the commencement of the test.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall till the conclusion of the exam.
- The results of the test will be hosted on the above-mentioned website.
- No merit list will be declared.
- Verification of marks or supply of a certified copy of the answer sheet shall not apply
Candidates are advised to refer to the Guidance Notes hosted on Click Here for more information.
Requirement for passing the Test
- A candidate for the Test shall be declared ordinarily to have passed the test if he / she secures a minimum of 40% (Forty Percent) marks.
- Those who pass will be given grades as follows:
- 85% and above=A+
- 70% to 84%=A
- 55% to 69%=B+
- No merit list will be declared
- There is no provision for verification of marks or supply of certified copy of answer sheet.
For further clarifications, candidates may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org