Xi Jinping Net Worth 2020: Bio, Career, Income, Assets, Salary
Xi Jinping Net Worth is 1 million USD (approx. Rs. 7.50 Crores). Xi Jinping is the paramount leader, the highest-ranking official in China and is considered to be one of the most powerful people. He is the president of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), Chairman of the Central Military Commission (CMC) and General Secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC). He’s in power since 2012 and has received the title of “leadership core” in 2016 by CPC. He is Chinese first populist president and ordinary population loves him. He is often described as hardworking and down to earth by his colleagues.
Here, we will discuss about Xi Jinping’s early life, political career, earnings and most importantly his wealth and net worth.
Xi Jinping was born on 15th June, 1953 in Beijing, China. He is the son of Chinese Communist Veteran Xi Zhongxun. He went to the Beijing 101 Middle School. He has studied chemical engineering at Beijing’s Tsinghua University. When he was 15 he was sent to work in Liangjiahe Village, he worked as a party secretary of Liangjiahe and lived in cave.
Xi Jinping Net Worth
He joined the Communist Youth League of China in 1971. He took charge of his office in 2012-13 and immediately announced a major campaign to fight corruption. The corruption since then has fallen drastically in China. Also he has introduced various reforms which has resulted in China being a super power. Various MNC’s are having their manufacturing units set up in China.He has taken very strong stand to control internet usage in China. He has also increased state control over China’s economy.
Interesting facts about Xi Jinping?
- Xi’s daughter made good friends with many Tibetan Lamas from China during her study in the US.
- There are rumors that Xi is interested in Tibetan Buddhism and traditional Chinese occultism.
- Xi is very educated. He has obtained the Marxist degree as well as a PhD in law at the Tsinghua Humanities Institute, and hence, China’s first leader to hold such a degree.
- He is married to an award – winning singer Mrs. Peng Liyuan.
- Xi is a huge football fan.
- Xi loved to eat a steamed bun.
- He is considered to be a “princeling,” the son or daughter of a revolutionary veteran.
- The Great Cultural Revolution began when Xi was only 13 years old.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Xi Jinping married to?
Earlier, Xi Jinping was married to Mrs. Ke Xiaoming. Her father was the former Chinese ambassador to the UK. She had divorced Xi which made him heartbroken. He left his job instantly and also left Beijing. Later, he got a new job, and became the vice secretary of Zhengding county. Mrs. Peng Liyuan is the second wife of Xi. Peng Liyuan is a renowned Chinese contemporary folk singer and performing artist. She has received numerous awards. She is referred to as the “Chinese First Lady” by Americans and Chinese. The couple got married on September 1, 1987. Hence, they are married for 32 years straight away now.
What is the net worth of Xi Jinping?
The net worth of Xi Jinping is estimated to be around $1 million which in Indian currency is approx. Rs. 7.50 Crores.