With e-commerce businesses rising exponentially, it has become imperative to have a digital presence to stay and grow in the market. However, to bring your business online, you need to have a payment gateway to accept payments from your customers.
Top Best Payment Gateways in India
Among many payment gateway options available in India today, it can become quite difficult to choose the ideal payment gateway for your business needs. However, to make your work easy, we have curated a list of payment gateways for you to find out the best payment gateway in India.
- Established in 2014 with a distinctive vision of two individuals, Harshil Mathur and Shashank Kumar, Razorpay is the best payment gateway in India. Razorpay’s exclusive service, i.e., payment gateway, is known for its simple integration and speedy activation.
- Moreover, easy-to-use Razorpay is popular amongst small and large businesses and even self-employed individuals as well. Some of the highlighting features of Razorpay which make them stand out are-
- 100+ payment methods
- Instant activation
- World-class security
- Easy integration
- API drive, I.e., no need for human intervention
- Almost all major credit cards around the world are accepted for payment
- Offers best in class services with zero initial fees
An international financial service organization, PayPal provides best-in-class security during a transaction. It has its services extended to 200+ countries all around the world. Online merchants and vendors can sign up for the PayPal payment gateway for transactions which is 4.4%. Moreover, it also charges a fee for the exchange rate of currencies.
It is important to note that PayPal does not facilitate Indian currency, due to which Indian retailers have to opt for international currency. Therefore, it is a better gateway if you deal with international businesses often.
- The payments received in your PayPal Account will be withdrawn to your bank account on a daily basis.
- Provides efficient customer support service
- It has zero maintenance and withdrawal fees
- Does not recognize or support Indian currency
Starting in 2001, CC Avenue is one of the oldest companies in its domain. It supports over 200 payment options and allows its customers to use 6 major credit cards such as Diners Club, Mastercard, Visa, and more. The payment page of CC Avenue can be viewed in 18 different languages and accepts payment in 27 different currencies.
- It has zero setup and withdrawal cost
- The maintenance charge is Rs 1200 (for a startup account)
The money received on your CC Avenue payment gateway will be transferred to your bank account on a weekly basis.
PayU is a worldwide payment gateway with a quick onboarding process. A merchant has an option to choose between three payment gateway plans, i.e., the starter plan, business plus, and business premium, with a varied price range. Each of these packages offers distinctive features, such as a risk management system, payment analytics, multi-currency gateway, and more.
- Supports international and domestic payments
- Takes at least 5-7 days to start a transaction
- Unsatisfactory customer support service
- Zero settlement and withdrawal fees
This payment gateway is known for its instant refund policy and fast payment services. Founded by Akash Sinha and Reeju Datta in 2015, Cashfree is an Indian payment gateway that supports debit/credit cards, net banking, and UPI.
- It has zero setup and maintenance cost
- Supports 100+ foreign currencies
- Supports instant refund
- Provides high security
Manage Your Company Finances with Razorpay
The speedy growth of the e-commerce business in the world makes it necessary for all businesses to have an online presence. With a feature-filled checkout service, easiest integration, and top-notch performance, Razorpay is one of the best payment gateways in India. It can easily adapt and take the shape of your requirements to power your business.
Check out our website to learn more.