Tesla, Inc.'s Net Worth
|Net Worth 2023||$870 Billion|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$5 Billion|
Tesla Net Worth is $870 Billion. Tesla, Inc. It is one of the world’s biggest and largest electric vehicles manufacturer and designers. Tesla is an American company based in Austin, Texas. It has its hands in all sorts of electrical stuff like Electric cars, trucks, solar panels, solar roof tiles, and much more. Tesla is the leading manufacturer and distributor of electric vehicles in the world and has achieved some serious acclamation worldwide.Its market capitalization is immense as far as battery electric vehicles and plug-in electric vehicles are concerned. It has a huge share in the market with 23% of battery-electric vehicles and 16% of the plug-in electric vehicles. Also check Facebook Net Worth, Apple Net Worth, Amazon Net Worth.
Tesla Net WorthTesla is a massive company, which is undoubtedly the biggest and most successful of all its competitors. It has immense market capitalization and huge shares all around. Elon Musk is solely responsible for all the success and might that we are witnessing today. As far as its net worth is concerned, there isn’t any exact data available. Though as an estimate, Tesla had a market capitalization of $1 trillion at the end of 2021, and currently, it has a net worth of $870 billion.
|Net Worth 2023||$870 Billion|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Rs. 71 Lakh Crore|
|Net Income:||$11.788 Billion|
|Total Assets||$86.833 Billion|
|Founders:||Elon Musk, Martin Eberhard, JB Straubel, Marc Tarpenning, Ian Wright|
|CEO||Elon Musk (Oct 2008–)|
|Headquarters:||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Founded:||1 July 2003|
|Number of employees||1,10,000 (April 2022)|
|Subsidiaries:||Maxwell Technologie, Tesla Energy, Tesla Grohmann Automation|
Tesla Net Worth Growth
Tesla Revenue 2023
- Tesla revenue for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was $23.329 Billion.
- Tesla revenue for the twelve months ending March 31, 2023 was $86.035 Billion.
- Tesla annual revenue for 2022 was $81.462 Billion.
- Tesla annual revenue for 2021 was $53.823 Billion.
- Tesla annual revenue for 2020 was $31.536 Billion.
- Tesla annual revenue for 2019 was $24.578 Billion.
|Year||Revenue (Millions of US $)|
Tesla Net Income 2023
- Tesla net income for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was $2.518 Billion.
- Tesla net income for the twelve months ending March 31, 2023 was $11.788 Billion.
- Tesla annual net income for 2022 was $12.583 Billion.
- Tesla annual net income for 2021 was $5.519 Billion.
- Tesla annual net income for 2020 was $0.721 Billion.
- Tesla annual net income for 2019 was $-0.862 Billion.
Tesla EvolutionTesla first came into existence in the year 2003, when it was incorporated by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning as Tesla motors. The company was founded on 1 July 2003 in San Carlos, California, the United States by Elon Musk, Martin Eberhard, JB Straubel, Marc Tarpenning, and Ian Wright. It was envisioned to create a greener and cleaner environment by using electrical energy for the automotive industry. It was named Tesla so as to give tribute to the inventor and electrical engineer Nikola Tesla. In 2004, Elon Musk came into the limelight as he made an investment of around $6.5 million in the company, becoming the highest shareholder in it. Since 2008, Elon Musk has been serving as the CEO of the company, and it’s his vision that has helped Tesla become that big a company. Elon Musk oversaw the very famous Roadster design of Tesla motors. After the hard work od of several years, Tesla motors finally managed to create a practical design for the Roadster model, and its manufacturing and production started in 2008. By 2009, it had delivered 147 cars and had raised more than $187 million. Also, check Google Net Worth.
Tesla Total Assets 2023
- Tesla total assets for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 were $86.833 Billion.
- Tesla total assets for 2022 were $82.338 Billion.
- Tesla total assets for 2021 were $62.131 Billion.
- Tesla total assets for 2020 were $52.148 Billion.
- Tesla total assets for 2019 were $34.309 Billion.
|Year||Total Assets (Millions of US $)|
Tesla has achieved serious acclamation. It is the biggest electric car manufacturer in the world and has its hands involved in all sorts of electronic products. Tesla not only produces cars and trucks, but it is also the leading supplier and manufacturer of Battery energy storage systems. Tesla also installs the most number of Photovoltaic systems in the United States, which is a very big achievement. Apart from that, its solar panels and solar roof tiles are quite a thing to look forward to. Tesla is not only making a profit, but it’s also making progress toward a Greener and cleaner environment.
Tesla Share Holder Equity 2023
- Tesla share holder equity for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was $48.828 Billion.
- Tesla share holder equity for 2022 was $45.489 Billion.
- Tesla share holder equity for 2021 was $31.015 Billion.
- Tesla share holder equity for 2020 was $23.075 Billion.
- Tesla share holder equity for 2019 was $7.467 Billion.
|Year||(Millions of US $)|
ConclusionTesla, Inc. It is a huge name in the context of electric vehicles. Tesla Motors has produced some of the best and most futuristic cars and trucks, which still seems impossible. It has plenty of models running on the streets, but it's Model 3 sedan is the most successful one. Apart from its involvement in the automotive industry, Tesla is known for its battery energy storage system and its solar panels and solar roof tiles. It also makes and installs the most number of Photovoltaic systems in the United States. Tesla is a sheer dream, which is getting fulfilled with every passing minute.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tesla, Inc.'s Balance Sheet, Income Statement
|Monthly Income||$5 Billion|