SUAT 2021: Sharda University, Application Form, Slot Booking, Dates. Sharda university application form has been released and can be filled by 25th August 2021. Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT 2021) is administered by Sharda University for providing admission to its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Candidates seeking admission to Sharda University must appear for this test. Sharda University offers courses in the field of engineering, management and law. Candidates who have valid scores on any national or state level entrance test are exempted from taking this test. Get detailed information about SUAT 2021, including the application form, eligibility, exam dates, admit card and selection procedure.
Courses Offered (through SUAT)
Sharda University conducts SUAT for granting admission to the following courses:
B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Tech + MBA integrated, B.Tech + M.Tech integrated, BBA, B.Com, BBA + MBA integrated, MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.
SUAT 2021 Important Dates
SUAT 2021 official dates are mentioned below:
|Last Date to fill the application||25th August 2021|
|Slot Booking||To be announced|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Result declare||To be announced|
Those holding rank in any of the below listed national/entrance exams are exempted from SUAT entrance:
Engineering – JEE-Main (Rank < 3,00,000)/UPSEE (Rank < 50,000)
Law – CLAT/LSAT (valid score card)
MBA – XAT/CAT/MAT (CAT > 65%, MAT > 75%)
Architecture – NATA (Valid Scores)
MBBS – UPCMET (valid score card)
BDS – UPCAT (valid score card)
Click here to apply for the Application form 2021.
SUAT 2021 Application Form
Here we are providing details about the SUAT application form:
- The application form of SUAT 2021 can be filled and submitted through online mode.
- Students are advised to fill the application form before 25th August 2021.
- Eligible candidates can access the online application form of SUAT through University official website or through our page (direct link for accessing the application is provided above).
- After the successful completion of online application process, a unique ID and password will be generated that will be used in the throughout admission process.
- Candidates after ensuring his/her eligibility can apply for the test.
- Candidates can book their test date as per their convenience.
The application fee for SUAT 2019 is Rs. 1200/-. Applicants can submit the application fee via:
- Cash Payment – Through Cash at Sharda University campus / Regional Offices.
- Online Payment – Through Credit Card/Debit Card & Net banking
- Demand Draft – Drawn in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
Candidates who are submitting application fee through DD are required to mention Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course applied on the reverse side of DD and sent it to the below-mentioned address:
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
To appear in SUAT 2021, candidates have to fulfil the following eligibility conditions:
For UG Courses Programmes
- Minimum prescribed qualification is 12th class from any recognized board.
- Candidates must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
For PG Programmes
- Minimum prescribed qualification is graduation passed from the recognized University of India.
- For foreign nationals, prescribed educational qualification is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and should meet the equivalence criteria of Association of Indian Universities
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
SUAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for SUAT 2021 is described below:
- No. & Type of Questions: SUAT will consist of 100 objective type questions with four alternate answers.
- Duration: It is the computer based test that has the duration of 90 minutes.
- Sections: SUAT basically tests Problem Solving skills, Analytical Skills and Language Proficiency of the candidates.
- Negative Marking: In this admission test, there is no provision of negative marking.
There are different sections in SUAT for different disciplines. These are as follows:
Post Graduate: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
Under Graduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
Under Graduate (Non-PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
Under Graduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
SUAT 2021 Hall Ticket
Only registered candidates are eligible for downloading the hall ticket of SUAT 2021. Candidates can download their admit cards at the time of slot booking. SUAT slot booking process has been started now. Report at the examination centre on selected date & time with two copies of hall ticket and identity proof.
SUAT Result 2021
SUAT 2021 result will be declared by the Sharda University through its official website. Result will be announced after the successful conduct of the examination. Candidates will be able to check their results online mode.
Successful candidates are called for Personal Interviews and Group discussions (in the case of MBA candidates). PI and GD rounds will be conducted in SU campus/ regional offices. Final selection will be made based on the candidate’s score in the admission test, PI and GD.