Starbucks Net Worth 2023: Assets Income Revenue PE Ratio
|Net Worth 2023||$112 Billion|
|Monthly Income And Salary|
Starbucks Net Worth, History, Assets, Income, Liabilities, Net Income, Total Employees, and many more details can be checked on this page. Starbucks is an American multinational chain of coffee products. It is one of the leading companies offering the coffer as their product. Starbucks has an estimated net worth of $112 Billion in 2023. It is now a well-recognized and world-famous coffee chain company, and people like to take coffee from stores worldwide. In 2021, Starbucks has a total of 33,833 stores in 80 countries, out of which 15,444 were situated in the United States of America.It is also said that Starbucks made coffee more popular worldwide by offering a wide range of products. It provides coffee such as cold drinks, whole-bean, espresso, caffe latte, and many other coffee-related products. It has grown a lot since its incorporation into the industry, and people nowadays prefer Starbucks to take the coffee front hai Starbucks in their daily routine. The success is because they offer a high quality of services and a great customer experience for the product they offer. Also check Facebook Net Worth, Apple Net Worth.
Starbucks Net Worth
|Net Worth 2023||$112 Billion|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Rs. 9.30 Lakh Crore|
|Net Income:||$3.784 Billion|
|Total Assets||$28.733 Billion|
|Founders:||Gordon Bowker, Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl|
|CEO||Howard Schultz (4 Apr 2022–1 Apr 2023)|
|Headquarters:||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Founded:||30 March 1971|
|Number of employees||383,000 partners (2021)|
|Area served||84 countries|
|Number of locations||34,317 (2022)|
|Subsidiaries:||Ethos Water, Evolution Fresh, Teavana, Torrefazione Italia, Tata Starbucks (India)|
Starbucks InceptionStarbucks entered the industry with this name in 1971 and was founded by Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl, and Gordon Bowker. The company partner has first decided to sell high-quality coffee beans and the equipment related to coffee roasting. The company has started selling its products and gaining popularity in the local area. In 1984, the company expanded the business to a total score of six, where they also started offering espresso coffee. In 1989, the company had a total score of 46 Starbucks stores in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest. The company has grown rapidly since its incorporation and gained popularity in the United States, and then the company has a;sd0o started to expand its business in other countries also, so the company began to offer the license to open the store in their location. It was the origin of Starbuck and is now a leading company in the industry. Also check Microsoft Net Worth.
Starbucks Revenue 2023
- Starbucks revenue for the quarter ending June 30, 2023 was $9.168 Billion.
- Starbucks revenue for the twelve months ending June 30, 2023 was $35.016 Billion.
- Starbucks annual revenue for 2022 was $32.25 Billion.
- Starbucks annual revenue for 2021 was $29.061 Billion.
- Starbucks annual revenue for 2020 was $23.518 Billion.
- Starbucks annual revenue for 2019 was $26.509 Billion.
|Starbucks Annual Revenue||(Millions of US $)|
Starbucks Assets 2023
- Starbucks total assets for the quarter ending June 30, 2023 were $28.733 Billion
- Starbucks total assets for 2022 were $27.978 Billion
- Starbucks total assets for 2021 were $31.393 Billion
- Starbucks total assets for 2020 were $29.375 Billion
- Starbucks total assets for 2019 were $19.22 Billion
|Starbucks Assets||(Millions of US $)|
Starbucks Liabilities 2023
- Starbucks total liabilities for the quarter ending June 30, 2023 were $37.075 Billion
- Starbucks total liabilities for 2022 were $36.677 Billion
- Starbucks total liabilities for 2021 were $36.707 Billion
- Starbucks total liabilities for 2020 were $37.174 Billion
- Starbucks total liabilities for 2019 were $25.451 Billion
|Starbucks Liabilities||Millions of US $|
Social media Accounts
|More than 17.8M Followers||Check Out|
|More than 11M Followers||Check Out|
|More than 30M Followers||Check Out|
Starbucks: Awards and Achievements
Frequently Asked QuestionsAlso check
Starbucks's Balance Sheet, Income Statement