Sonu Nigam Net Worth 2020: Bio, Songs, Assets, Income, Awards
Sonu Nigam Net Worth is 370 Crore INR. When it comes to Indian songs and Indian music and playback singing the very first name which comes to our mind is Mr. Sonu Nigam. Mr. Sonu Nigam is the name, which is known worldwide, from children to youngsters for his world class singing and musical knowledge. Sonu Nigam is a singer, song writer, actor, producer and also a philanthropist born in the year 1973 in the month of July. Sonu Nigam resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Net Worth of Mr. Sonu Nigam
Here, we will discuss about Mr. Sonu Nigam’s life, various organizations promoted by him, his investments and most obviously the richest man’s wealth and net worth. Mr. Sonu Nigam is a Lyricist, a Singer, Film actor, producer, music composer, record producer and philanthropist. Sonu Nigam started his singing career in the year 1988 and until today, he is one of the most loved and appreciated singers worldwide in the music industry.
Sonu Nigam Net Worth
Mr. Sonu Nigam’s Assets:
House: Mr. Sonu Nigam was born in the Faridabad district of Haryana, India. He currently resides with his family in the city of Mumbai.
Mr. Sonu Nigam Car Collection, Collectibles and Hobbies:
|Range Rover vogue|
Mr.Sonu Nigam has done promotional tours. Various concerts, performances, films and TV shows, some of Mr. Sonu Nigam are as follows:
- Sooper se opper, 2013
- Crazy Dil, 2016
- The Music room, 2015
- Jal, 2014Singh Saab the great, 2013
As Actor he has starred in many films which includes:
- Kaamchor, 1982
- Betaab, 1983
- Hum se hai zamana, 1983
- Taqdeer, 1983
- Pyaara Dushman, 1985
- Love in Nepal, 2004
- And many more
Mr. Nigam has sung over 100 Film Songs some of which are:
- Deewana Tera, Film Deewana
- Sandese aate hai, Film Border
- Yeh Dil Deewana, Pardes
- Satrangi re, Film Dil se
- Tanhaaye, Film Dil chahta hai
- Suraj hua Madham, Film kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
- Kal Ho na o, film kal ho na ho
About Mr. Sonu Nigam
Following are some of the most interesting facts about Mr. Sonu Nigam:
- He has sung songs in more than 10 languages which include Hindi, Kannada, English, Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Tulu, Nepali and many more.
- He won his first national Film award for best playack singing for the title track of Kal Ho naa ho and his first Filmfare award in the year 1999.
- Sonu Nigam’s first debut as a child artist was in the year, 1983 for the film betaab.
Dependency of Mr. Sonu Nigam’s Net Worth:
The richest man doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, still Mr. Sonu Nigam has personal investments, and his vision for environment is increasing very rapidly. His various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job. Considering his current performance and annual growth of his albums as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.