Satya Nadella Net Worth 2020: Wiki, Career, Assets, Salary, Car
Satya Nadella Net Worth is Rs 2,355 Crores: The Indian turned American business executive who has made the whole world proud is none other than Mr. Satya Nadella. Let us have a look on his Early Life, his Career & Achievements & his Net worth. Now check out Net worth of Satya Nadella
It was 2014; Satya Nadella was appointed CEO of Microsoft, making him only the third leader in Software Company’s 40-year history, following Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer. He is responsible for the development of the largest cloud infrastructures in the world. Since his taking over as the Chief Executive Officer, Microsoft’s stock has increased by more than 150%. With this hike in the stocks of Microsoft, we can understand what an outstanding person Satya Nadella can be. Let us get further insight about his life.
In this article, we are going to discuss about Mr. Satya Nadella, his early life, education and his net worth.
Satya Nadella Net Worth
Satya was born in Hyderabad on 19th August 1967. He attended the Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet. He has degree in electric engineering from the Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka. He then went to US for an M. S. in computer science at the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee. He has also done MBA from University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Satya Nadella Assets
Satya Nadella’s House: Satya lived earlier in Hyderabad and presently, he is based at Bellevue, Washington. His present house is very luxurious and is valued in millions.
Satya Nadella’s Cars: Satya has a beautiful collection of cars of all premium bands like Mercedes, Jaquar, BMW, etc.
Career and Achievements
- Prior to joining Microsoft in 1992, he worked as a member of technology staff in Sun Microsystems.
- He led cloud computing projects at Microsoft.
- He was the Vice President of Microsoft Business Division.
- He was the President of Microsoft’s Server and Tools Business which led to company’s transformation from client services to cloud infrastructure and services.
- He played a major role in bringing Microsoft’s database, Windows server and developer tools to its Azure cloud.
- It is under his tenure that Microsoft has more cloud computing revenue than that of Google and has the market value of over $ 1 Trillion.
While working at Microsoft, Nadella has held the following positions:
- Executive Vice President – Cloud & Enterprise Group.
- Corporate Vice President – Business Solutions & Search and Advertising Platform Group.
- Vice President – Business Division.
- Senior Vice President – Research & Development for Online Services Division.
- President of Server and Tools Division.
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT SATYA NADELLA:
Satya Nadella married his high school sweetheart Anupama in 1992, the same year in which he had joined Microsoft. The two have three children – a son and two daughters – and live in Bellevue, Washington.
- Satya is a big fan of cricket.
- On his profile in the Microsoft website, he has written poetry as one of his hobbies.
- According to Equilar ‘200 highest paid CEO rankings,’ Satya Nadella is the highest paid tech CEO in the US.
- The Microsoft CEO ranks at No. 4 on the overall list with a yearly compensation of $84,308,755. This includes a base salary of $918,917, along with $3,600,000 in cash bonus and $12,729 in perquisites.
- The co – founder of Microsoft – Mr. Bill Gates was the mentor of Satya Nadella.
- Satya is writing his own book – Hit Refresh.
- As we can all see, Satya is a very talented person who has reached the stars. We hope he continues his journey at the same pace. We wish him all the best for all his future endeavors.