Sanjeev Kapoor Net Worth is Rs 1000 Crore. We Indians love food. From eating at roadside stalls to restaurants, we like exploring a variety of food. Keeping this in mind, in this article we are going to discuss the India’s Celebrity Chef – Sanjeev Kapoor who made us fall in love with Food like no one did through his television shown ‘Khana Khazana’. Although Mr. Kapoor has no Michelin stars, still he’s a household name in India and enjoys a huge fan – base. In 1990’s, he was the new matinee idol for all his fans.
Mr. Sanjeev Kapoor is an Indian Celebrity Chef, Entrepreneur, author and television personality. He was born on 10th April, 1964 in Kuralu, Haryana. He earned his diploma in Hotel Management from the Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, New Delhi.
Sanjeev Kapoor Net Worth
Today Sanjeev Kapoor’s business empire is valued at over Rs. 1000 Crores. Mr. Kapoor’s annual income is estimated to be around Rs. 25 Crores. So how he earns? His income depends on the earnings from his stake in Wonder Chef, through restaurant chains like his famous restaurant chain – ‘Yellow Chilly’, hosting TV Shows, brand endorsements and royalty earned from sale of his books.
|Net Worth (2021)||$ 140 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||1000 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||2.5 Crore +|
|yearly Income||25 Crore +|
|DOB||10 April 1964|
|Spouse||Alyona Kapoor (m. 1992)|
|Social Account||Instagram & Facebook|
|Last Updated||March 2021|
- He owns stake in Wonder chef, appliance brand which generates approx. Rs. 225 Crores annually.
- He owns restaurant chains in India, USA and Middle East which includes Signature by Sanjeev Kapoor, Khazana, Hong Kong, The Yellow Chilli, Sura Vie. The total revenue generated through restaurant chain is over Rs. 200 Crores.
- He has sold over 10 million cookery and recipe books which have generated around Rs. 80 Crores of revenue.
- His brand portfolio includes, Ariel, Dettol, Daawat Basamati Rice, Sleek Kitchen among others. He charges Rs. 30 to Rs. 40 lacs for each brand endorsement.
- He owns food channel – FOOD FOOD and host the shows – Cook Smart and Secret Recipes with Sanjeev Kapoor. The channel generates over Rs. 50 Crores annually.
- Range of pickles, blended spices, gourmet chutneys and ready to eat mixes under the brand name Khana Khazana, also fetch him huge amount of royalties.
Making his presence felt on television, books and through restaurants, we can imagine that his net worth will always be growing.
Mr. Sanjeev Kapoor worked in many hotels before he became the Executive Chef of the Centaur Hotel in Mumbai. He hosted the longest running cookery show of Asia, KHANA KHAZANA which bought him into the limelight. He has also ventured into the business of premium cookware and appliances and has launched his own 24 hour food TV Channel FOOD FOOD.
Awards and Recognition
- He has received – Padma Shri, the fourth highest Indian National Honor in 2017.
- He has received ITA Award for Popular Chef and Entrepreneur (Zaika – E – Hind) in 2015.
- ITA Award for Best Cookery Show for Khana Khazana in 2002, 2004 and 2010.
- He has also created Guinness World Record by making 918 Kgs of Khichdi in front of live audience, in 2017.
- He was flown to Abu Dhabi in 2015 to prepare vegetarian meal for Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- He was also included by Forbes in Forbes India Celebrity 100 List, ranking 34 in 2017 and ranking 73 in 2016.
Some Other Facts
- As per Kapoor’s kitchen rule, he doesn’t want to cook something he has already cooked earlier and the ingredients have to be of the best quality.
- He has his own YouTube Channel, Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana, which to date has 5 million subscribers.
Hope Mr. Sanjeev Kapoor continues to serve the nation by continuously serving the nation!