Robert Vadra Net Worth 2021: Assets, Car, House, Business, Career
Robert Vadra Net Worth is Rs 15000 Crore ($2.1 Million). Mr. Robert Vadra is a person who is an Entrepreneur and the husband of one of the most famous politicians of the country. He is also the son-in-law of Mrs. Sonia Gandhi and Mr. Rajiv Gandhi and Brother-in-law of the very famous Mr. Rahul Gandhi. Also read Net Worth details of Sudhir Chaudhary Net Worth, Sachin Tendulkar, Ravish Kumar Net Worth and Rajnikanth.
Robert was born on 18th April, 1969 in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. His parents are Mr. Rajendra Vadra and Mrs. Maureen Vadra, who are a Punjabi Khatri Family. His mother is a lady of Scottish Origin. Robert Vadra father ran a brass and wood handicraft business.
His family has origin from Sialkot in Pakistan, West Punjab. His grandparents moved to India at the time of partition. Robert Vadra’s brother Richard and father committed suicide and his sister Michelle died in a car accident in 2001. So, he doesn’t have any siblings.
According to Reports, Robert Vadra has not received education beyond High School.
Meeting Priyanka Gandhi:
Robert Vadra had met Priyanka Gandhi when Priyanka was of 13 years.
They got married in 1997. It was a small wedding with only 150 guests. The wedding took place at the Gandhi Home.
Robert Vadra and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra have 2 children – Raihan Vadra and Miraya Vadra.
Robert Vadra Net Worth
Mr. Robert Vadra’s Net Worth: It is projected that Robert has a net worth of around 2.1 billion USD which is around 15 Thousand Crore INR!!!
Mr. Robert Vadra’s assets:
- Robert Vadra has been accused of various frauds and it has been reported that he owns many real estate properties. He also purchased 100s of crores worth of properties worldwide.
- Robert owns a lot of cars. Here are some of those – Porsche Panamera, BMW – 7 Series, Jaguar XJ, Toyota Land Cruiser and Bike – Suzuki Boulevard 1800 Cruiser.
|Real Name||Robert Vadra|
|Age||51 years old (2020)|
|Official Twitter Handel|
|Birth Date||18 April 1969|
|Spouse:||Priyanka Vadra (m. 1997)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||15000 Crore INR|
CONTROVERSIES ABOUT ROBERT VADRA:
- Bikaner Land Scam: Vadra’s company Skylight Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. Was found guilty of a Land Scam near Bikaner. They had purchased a land of approximately 28 acres from Rajasthan Government and had sold them at exorbitant prices to gain huge profits, which were illegal. This case is still going on and the ED has attached the assets of Vadra’s company.
- DLF Land Grab Case: Mr. Arvind Kejriwal had accused Robert for taking an interest-free loan of 650 million and heavy bargains on land from DLF Limited in exchange for providing DLF Ltd. with political favours.
Some More Info About Mr. Robert Vadra:
Almost every citizen of India knows Robert Vadra, but there are still some unknown and interesting facts about him that are listed below:
Robert was nobody before he got married to Mrs. Priyanka Gandhi.
His sister could enroll herself in an educational institution because it was a minority christian missionary school.
Robert’s sister, his brother, his father all died un-natural deaths, two of them suicides.
Robert had purchased hundreds of hectares of land in Rajasthan, Haryana and NCR at very cheap prices and sold them at exorbitant prices to become one of the richest person in the country.
He once had a counterfeit antique shop where he was in a cheat business and now he is the man behind the following companies:
- NORTH INDIA IT PARKS LLP
- REAL EARTH Estates LLP
- BLUE BREEZE TRADING LLP
- SKY LIGHT HOSPITALITY LLP
- LAMBODAR ART ENTERPRISES INDIA LLP
- LIFELINE AGROTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
- BEST SEASONS AGRO PRIVATE LIMITED
- GREENWAVE AGRO PRIVATE LIMITED
- RIGHTLINE AGRICULTURE PRIVATE LIMITED
- FUTURE INFRA AGRO PRIVATE LIMITED
- PRIMETIME AGRO PRIVATE LIMITED
- REAL EARTH ESTATES PRIVATE LIMITED
Everyone has some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about an interesting person, we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of that person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Robert Vadra’s life.