Punjab MBBS BDS Admission 2021. Punjab is the northern state of India, which is bordered to J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana and Rajasthan. Chandigarh is the capital city of Punjab. It has several top medical colleges that offer education in the related field. In its capital city, most of the reputed colleges and institutions are found. It has the famous PGIMER, Chandigarh, which is a very favourite destination for pursuing medical courses. The literacy rate of this state is 75.54% as per census 2011. Get complete information of Punjab MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 through this article.
To read more about MBBS BDS admission, click here.
Punjab MBBS BDS Admission ProcedureThe admission to medical colleges of Punjab is made based on a national level entrance examination known as NEET. It is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. NEET-UG is conducted for admission to the MBBS programme and NEET PG for admission in MD/MS programmes.
Punjab MBBS BDS admission form dates 2021Punjab MBBS BDS Admission official dates will be released soon on the official website. Given below are Punjab MBBS BDS admission application form tentative dates for the year 2021:
|Release of Punjab MBBS application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit Punjab MBBS/BDS 2021 application form||To be announced|
|The last date to pay the Punjab NEET application form fee is 2021||To be announced|
|Release of document verification schedule||To be announced|
|Release of merit list||To be announced|
|Release of counselling schedule||To be announced|
Top Medical Colleges in PunjabThere are many medical colleges in Punjab that include private and government institutions that offer trending courses in the field of medical. The top medical colleges in Punjab are Christian Medical College, Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital, Baba Farid University of Health Science and many more.
Punjab MBBS BDS Admission 2021The given below eligibility criteria is to appear in the NEET entrance examination for Punjab MBBS BDS Admission. The candidates those will meet theses eligibilities will be only consider for the allotment of seats.
- Candidate must be the citizen of Indian. OCI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The lower age of the candidate to apply is 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
- The upper age is 25 years for general and 30 years for SC/ST/OBC categories.
- Candidates should pass the 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subject from any recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, the candidate should have obtained 50% minimum marks (40% for reserved category candidates).
- Candidates those are in intermediate can also apply.
Document RequiredCandidates have to bring these original certificates along with one set of Xerox copy for participating in the counselling.
- NEET Admit Card and Rank Card 2021
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs