Prabhu Deva Net Worth 2020: Bio, Assets, Career, Income, Salary
Prabhu Deva Net Worth is Rs 137 Crore. The very first name which comes in every one’s mind when it comes to dancing in India is none other than Mr. Prabhu Deva. He is one of the Nation’s favorites Dancer in the country as well as other parts of the world. Prabhu Deva is popularly known for his work in Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam and Hindi language films. He is a dancer, choreographer, actor, producer, singer and film director. He is also known as Indian Michael Jackson. He was born on 3rd April, 1973 in Mysore, Karnataka.
He is one of the highest paid choreographers in the industry. He has learnt both classical and western style dance forms. He started his career in 1986. He worked as a background dancer and slowly he bagged movies as a choreographer. After this, he went on to act in movies. He became very famous with songs “Mukkabla” and “Urvasi Urvasi”. This movie went on to win four National Awards and also became the highest grossing Tamil Film of the year. It was also dubbed in Telugu and Hindi. All this made Pradhu Deva a bankable actor.
He has also made cameo appearances in many movies. He has also directed movies like Wanted, Rowdy Rathore and Dabangg 3. Till now, he has choreoghraphed over 100 films which is indeed a milestone.
Prabhu Deva Net Worth
Mr. Prabhu Deva Assets:
He owns property in Deora, which is about 17 kms from Mysore. He has developed a farm in that property. He currently lives in Mumbai in a property called Green Acres.
His car collection and Hobbies:
- Benz GLE Class
- BMW M4
- Audi Q7
- Bentley Continental
Prabhu Deva’s favourite hobby is watching cricket. He has performed in various charity events and concerts all around the world.
His sources of income also include brand endorsements. He has also started his own production company. He is also the chairman and director of the Prabhu Deva’s Dance Academy, Singapore.
Awards and Achievements:
- Filmfare Award for best choreographer in the year 2005
- Naional Film Award for best choreography in the year 2005
- Filmfare Award (South) for best Choreographer in the year 2019
- Padma Shri (Civilian Award) in the year 2019 for his contribution in the field of Art.
Some interesting facts about Mr. Prabhu Deva:
- His birth name is Shankupani.
- His debut work was in the movie Vetri Vizha starring kamal Haasan.
- Prabhu Deva has won two National Award.
- He hails from a kannada Speaking family.
- He has worked as a choreographer in more than hundred movies and has directed and produced 13 movies and 4 movies respectively.
- He hates to eat.
- He is shy and an introvert.
Dependency of his net worth:
He is not involved in any kind of business but he is still into directing, producing and choreography. He is unstoppable and will surely continue to win millions of hearts and climb the ladder of success. He surely doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon and we can be positive about his net worth which will keep escalating.