ICAI Correction Window for may 2020 Change Centre, Group, Medium
ICAI Correction Window for may 2020 Change Centre, Group, Medium: Ensure that you are filling the correct exam form. In other words, check the exam application form to see if it relates to Intermediate(IPCC)(Old) course or Intermediate(New) course, before you apply. This online facility will be available to the candidates. The opportunity called “Correction Window” will be free of cost. There is no second opportunity called “Corrections with fee-Window” The on-line window for seeking change of Centre/Group/Medium/Syllabus will made available at https://icaiexam.icai.org from their dashboard under their SingleSignOn.
Online Facility for Change of Centre, Group, Medium May 2020
ICAI Exam Form are completed CA Final and CA IPCC Exam Forms are ended and Some students make mistakes in there exam forms so ICAI provide online facility to change your Exam centre, group and medium of exam. Now check more details from below…
Correction Window 1 Important Dates for CA Final and CA IPCC May 2020
|Start Date For Correction Window||07-03-2020 (11:00 Hrs IST)|
|End Date For Correction Window||13-03-2020 (17:30 Hrs IST)|
ICAI Correction Window
Correction Window 1 Start from 07-03-2020 to 13-03-2020
Many Students do some mistakes while filing Examination Form like they enter wrong group details or choose wrong Medium for exam etc, so ICAI Start New facility for its Students, By using this facility you may change your Examination Centre, your group and your medium. By Using this facility you may change only above 3 mistakes, you are not allowed to change any other field in examination form. Now check full procedure from below.
Procedure to Change of Centre, Group, Medium May 2020
- Step 1 – First Every Student require to visit ICAI Official Exam Form Website http://icaiexam.icai.org/
- Step 2 – After Visit on official Website, Please Click on “Login to your Account and Apply from your dashboard.“
- Step 3 – Now a Pop up Window is Open and you will find all Instructions for Correction Window, Please read carefully all instruction and go for next step..
- Step 4 – Now Please click on “Login or Register Menu”and Login to your account by using your user id and password. (User id and Password is Find on your mail id, you will receive user id and password on your mail id when your register for first time at exam website.)
- Step 5 – After login to your account, your dashboard is open and you will find all information.
- Step 6 – Now please click on Correction Window – 1 and Follow other Procedure and click on Submit Button.
Note 1- Every Student who want to make changes in Exam Form is Required to upload Scanned copy of a Handwritten application with self attested, In application please also mention which field you want to correct.
Note 2 – Correction Window 1 is Free for all students
Note 3 – Correction Window 2 is Not Free for all students
Please Note – If you can make Any Mistake in CA Final and CA IPCC Exam Form Except Centre, Medium and Group and if you want to correct that problem, then please follow below procedure. This is standard Procedure and you may follow this procedure for all type of mistakes..
The PDF reflects what is filled up. We request you to be careful while filling and saving the form. If you have made the successful payment you can seek correction of the same. You can highlight the area wrongly entered/appearing in the PDF and mark the correction without disturbing any other area. Also SEPARATELY send a signed application quoting the registration number and control number intimating the correction required. Superscribe the envelope with as “Request for Correction Final-May, 2020” / “Request for Correction Intermediate (IPC) Exam-May, 2020” ) this is only for such case where centre/group are not wrongly entered hence please do not take is as general correction procedure.
Contact Details for ICAI Correction Window
For any clarifications in this regard, candidate may write to ICAI Directly
- Final Candidates : : [email protected]
- Intermediate(IPC) candidates : [email protected]
- CPT candidates : [email protected]