McDonald's Net Worth
|Net Worth 2023||$195 Billion|
|Profession||Fast Food Company|
|Monthly Income And Salary|
McDonald Net Worth, History, Assets, Income, Liabilities, Net Income, Total Employees, and many more details can be checked on this page. McDonald is an American multinational fast-food chain with a net worth of $195 billion in 2023. It is one of the largest restaurant chains in the world in terms of revenue and serving food to people for a long period of time. It has acquired a million customers over the years of its operation. As per the resort of 2022, this brand has more than 40,000 outlets around the world, especially in the entire United States. It started as a restaurant and later was converted into a franchise-based business.Its brand valuation is amongst the top 10 companies in the world and it became the second-largest private employer with over 1.7 million employees with this brand. The primary source of revenue for the company is to sell food products around the world, which primarily includes items such as hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and french fries. It is served in more than 100 countries around the world with over 69 million customers on a daily basis. The company has grown rapidly in the past couple of years because of the popularity of the brand. Also check Facebook Net Worth, Apple Net Worth.
McDonald Net Worth
|Net Worth 2023||$195 Billion|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||16 Lakh crore INR|
|Net Income:||$6.177 Billion|
|Total Assets||$48.502 Billion|
|CEO||Chris Kempczinski (4 Nov 2019–)|
|Headquarters:||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Founded:||15 April 1955, San Bernardino, California, United States|
|Number of employees||Approx. 200,000 (2021)|
|Area served||119+ countries|
|Number of locations||40,031 restaurants (2021)|
|Subsidiaries:||McDonald's Canada, McDonald's France, McCafé, and More.|
McDonald's Revenue 2022
- McDonald's revenue for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was $5.927 Billion.
- McDonald's revenue for the twelve months ending December 31, 2022 was $23.183 Billion.
- McDonald's annual revenue for 2022 was $23.183 Billion.
- McDonald's annual revenue for 2021 was $23.223 Billion.
- McDonald's annual revenue for 2020 was $19.208 Billion.
|Revenue||(Millions of US $)|
McDonald's Net Income 2022
- McDonald's net income for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was $1.903 Billion.
- McDonald's net income for the twelve months ending December 31, 2022 was $6.177 Billion.
- McDonald's annual net income for 2022 was $6.177 Billion.
- McDonald's annual net income for 2021 was $7.545 Billion.
- McDonald's annual net income for 2020 was $4.731 Billion.
|Net Income||(Millions of US $)|
McDonald InceptionMcDonald's was incorporated in the year 1940 when the siblings Richard and Maurice McDonald started the restaurant in San Bernardino, California on the restaurant-based concept. In 1961, the company registered its trademark as "McDonald's". McDonald's started as a restaurant and later turned into a franchise-based business after the popularity of the company. In 1955, Ray Kroc purchased the food chain from Richard and Maurice McDonald. It has started to expand its services in the United States. It has gradually expanded its business to all around the world and currently serves more than 100 countries around the world. In the year 2021, it will have more than 40,000 outlets serving millions of customers. It has also become the world's largest restaurant chain. It has gained recognition around the world for its quality of food and service, and because of this, the company has amassed a massive brand value. It became the ninth-highest global brand valuation in the first year of 2020. Also check Microsoft Net Worth.
McDonald's Assets 2022
- McDonald's total assets for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 were $48.502 Billion
- McDonald's total assets for 2021 were $53.854 Billion
- McDonald's total assets for 2020 were $52.627 Billion
- McDonald's total assets for 2019 were $47.511 Billion
|Assets||(Millions of US $)|
McDonald's Liabilities 2022
- McDonald's total liabilities for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 were $55.068 Billion.
- McDonald's total liabilities for 2021 were $58.455 Billion
- McDonald's total liabilities for 2020 were $60.452 Billion
- McDonald's total liabilities for 2019 were $55.721 Billion
|Liabilities||(Millions of US $)|
McDonald EvolutionMcDonald's has seen massive growth since its incorporation in the years of 1941. One major change that the company has made is shifting from the restaurants to the franchise's base business. The company started its expansion first in the United States, and then, gradually, the company started expanding around the world. McDonald's has also started the McDrive service, where the customer can buy food at the time of driving their car. It has added various food items as the company has expanded around the world.
Social media Accounts
|More than 4.5M Followers||Check Out|
|More than 4.6M Followers||Check Out|
McDonald: Awards and AchievementsMcDonald's has served millions of customers on a daily basis around the world, and this has resulted in high brand value. It has won various awards and achievements over the years of working in the food industry. It won the Best Company Work-Life Balance in the year 2020. It has also won various awards, including the Best Employee Engagement Award and Best Corporate Social Responsibility Award. It has become the world's largest restaurant chain by revenue and will create more than 40.000 outlets in the year 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
McDonald's Balance Sheet, Income Statement