Lost your Pan Card? Like Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, etc., PAN card is also included in the very important documents, which you often need. A PAN card is necessary after a limit in any kind of financial transaction. Whether to take a loan from the bank, transfer a huge amount to someone, do commercial transactions, or do any work related to income tax, it is not possible without a PAN card. So Now check process for pan card download in pdf format.
Procedure for duplicate Pan card, Lost your Pan Card? Don’t worry, apply online again for duplicate card. The process of retrieval of duplicate Pan Card for To apply for a new PAN, Form 49A will need to be used. Find Full Procedure for PAN Card, lost Pan card, recover PAN, duplicate PAN CARD.
Today PAN Card Is Very Important For all Financial Transactions. Permanent Account Number Card is Also Used For Personal Identity Card. Think If PAN Card Is Lost What You Can Do. We Are providing Procedure For New Duplicate PAN Card in Four Steps. It Is Very Easy to Adopt New Duplicate PAN Card.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
First Complain to the police station
PAN card is an important document. In such a situation, if it is lost somewhere or it is stolen along with the purse, then you have to first file a complaint in the police station. Many states also have the facility of filing complaints online. God does not eat this, if someone misuses your PAN, then you will be saved from falling into a ruff. Only after this you can apply for a duplicate copy of PAN card.
Download E-PAN Card
If your PAN card is lost or stolen somewhere, then many types of your work can stop. So you don’t need to worry. You can download e-PAN card i.e. digital copy of PAN card sitting at home. The Income Tax Department has launched a new website last month. Through this, you can download your e-PAN card (e-PAN) within minutes sitting at home.
- First of all log on to the NSDL website (Click here)
- Here you have to click on ‘Download E-PAN Card’ option. If this option is not visible, then it will appear as soon as you click on Show More.
- After the new page opens, click on the ‘New E PAN’ option here.
- Enter your PAN number here. If PAN number is not remembered, then you have the option of Aadhar number.
- Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter it and click on ‘Confirm’.
- After confirming, your PAN card will come in PDF format on your email id after the process. You download this ‘e-Pan’.
Lost your Pan Card? Procedure for duplicate Pan card
- Go To income tax pan services unit Websites:
- By filling the details here, you can get a duplicate PAN card on your communication or permanent address. For PAN card within the country, you will have to pay Rs 110 as a fee at the rate of Rs 93 + 18 percent GST. At the same time, if you are living somewhere abroad and want to get it there, then you will have to pay Rs 1011 including GST dispatch charge etc.
- Now You Can Click Re-Print of Pan Card Option (This Option Is Available only For Those Persons who Already Own PAN Number. This Option is Help For Application for PAN Change Request)
Step II : – Steps for Online Application
|(a)||Applicant will fill PAN Change Request Form online and submit the form.|
|(b)||If the data submitted fails in any format level validation, a response indicating the error(s) will be displayed on the screen.|
|(c)||The applicant shall rectify the error(s) and re-submit the form.|
|(d)||If there are no format level error(s) a confirmation screen with data filled by the applicant will be displayed.|
|(e)||If the applicant requires any amendment to this data, it can choose the edit option, else it shall choose the confirm option.|
|(f)||For Changes or Correction in PAN data, fill all mandatory fields (marked with *) of the Form and select the corresponding box on left margin of appropriate field where correction is required.|
|(g)||If the application is for re-issuance of a PAN card without any changes in PAN related data of the applicant, fill all fields in the Form but do not select any box on left margin.|
|(h)||In case of either a request for Change or Correction in PAN data or request for re-issuance of a PAN Card without any changes in PAN data, the address for communication will be updated in the ITD database using address for communication provided in the application.|
|(i)||For Cancellation of PAN, fill all mandatory fields in the Form, enter PAN to be cancelled in Item No.11 of the Form and select the check box on left margin. PAN to be cancelled should not be same as PAN (the one currently used) mentioned at the top of the Form.|