JKCET Admit Card 2021, Hall Ticket, Released – Get Admit Card Here. JKCET Admit Card 2021 will be released in September 2021 through online mode. Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test is conducted by Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). It is a state level entrance exam which is organized once in a year. It offers admission in various colleges of Jammu & Kashmir state in the field of Engineering. Every year numbers of candidate appeared in this examination. Candidates can get complete details of the JKCET 2021 Admit Card from this article.
JKCET Admit Card 2021
- Candidates are required to affix recent passport size photograph on electronic admit card downloaded by them.
- Click here to check the official website for Admission and exam related query.
- On the day of the exam, candidates should carry any one of the photo ID proof, i.e. Election ID card/Aadhaar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Photo ID issued by concerned school/college/Employer, passport, etc.
Candidates those successfully submitted the filled-in application form can download their admit card. JKCET Admit Card 2021 will be downloaded from the website of BOPEE on photo paper printed in color. It is mandatory to paste the photograph on top of downloaded electronic admit card if it is not available in downloaded admit card. It should be attested by the Gazetted officer. The admit card will contain the venue, exam date, exam center and subjects. A candidate will be allowed in examination center, only if he possesses a have valid admit card.
If a candidate will not able to download the admit card due to any reason, they can get it in person from the given address along with required documents and photograph:
- BOPEE office Bagat-i-Barzulla opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar -190005 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
- BOPEE office 4th Floor, South Block Bahu Plaza, Jammu – 180012 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
Candidates have to carry one of the Photo Id proof in original for the identification of candidates in the entrance test.
- Election ID card.
- Aadhaar card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Photo ID issued by concerned college/Employer.
Note: Do not bring any kind of electronic gadgets along with admit card. Also, do not carry any kind of study materials and log tables in the examination hall.
JKCET Admit Card Date 2021
The JKCET entrance examination will be held in September 2021. Candidates will be able to download JKCET Admit Card 2021 two weeks before the examination through the website. The result will be declared By or Before the third week of September 2021 through online mode. Qualified candidates will be called for jkcet counselling, organised from the fourth week of September 2021. Candidates Must preserve the admit card till admission in the institution.
How to Download
Candidates have to follow the following steps to download the JKCET admit card:
- Go to the official website. (Link is provided here).
- Click on the given link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill your “Application Number” & “Date of Birth”.
- Then, click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download it and keep a printout copy of it for further procedure.
|Release of notification||26th February 2021|
|Starting of application form||14th March 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||20th May 2021|
|Correction starts||12th to 23rd August 2021|
|JKCET 2021 exam date|
|Declaration of result|
|Counselling starts from|
|09:55 AM||Reporting in the examination hall.|
|10:00 AM||The invigilator will verify the candidate’s identification with the photograph pasted on admit card and attendance sheet.|
|10:15 AM||The authority will be provided with the OMR answer sheet, and they will be allowed to read the instruction given on that.|
|10:25 AM||The Question Booklet will be given to the candidates, and they have to be entered the booklet number on the answer sheet.|
|10:30 AM||Candidates will be allowed to open the question booklet and start attempting the questions.|
|01:30 PM||The OMR answer sheet will be handed over to the invigilator and allowed to the examination hall after permission from the authority.|