JKCET Admit Card 2021, Hall Ticket, Released – Get Admit Card Here. JKCET Admit Card 2021 will be released in September 2021 through online mode. Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test is conducted by Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). It is a state level entrance exam which is organized once in a year. It offers admission in various colleges of Jammu & Kashmir state in the field of Engineering. Every year numbers of candidate appeared in this examination. Candidates can get complete details of the JKCET 2021 Admit Card from this article.
JKCET Admit Card 2021
- Candidates are required to affix recent passport size photograph on electronic admit card downloaded by them.
- Check Out to check the official website for Admission and exam related query.
- On the day of the exam, candidates should carry any one of the photo ID proof, i.e. Election ID card/Aadhaar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Photo ID issued by concerned school/college/Employer, passport, etc.
- BOPEE office Bagat-i-Barzulla opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar -190005 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
- BOPEE office 4th Floor, South Block Bahu Plaza, Jammu – 180012 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
- Election ID card.
- Aadhaar card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Photo ID issued by concerned college/Employer.
JKCET Admit Card Date 2021The JKCET entrance examination will be held in September 2021. Candidates will be able to download JKCET Admit Card 2021 two weeks before the examination through the website. The result will be declared By or Before the third week of September 2021 through online mode. Qualified candidates will be called for jkcet counselling, organised from the fourth week of September 2021. Candidates Must preserve the admit card till admission in the institution.
How to Download
- Go to the official website. (Link is provided here).
- Click on the given link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill your “Application Number” & “Date of Birth”.
- Then, click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download it and keep a printout copy of it for further procedure.
|Release of notification||26th February 2021|
|Starting of application form||14th March 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||20th May 2021|
|Correction starts||12th to 23rd August 2021|
|JKCET 2021 exam date|
|Declaration of result|
|Counselling starts from|
|09:55 AM||Reporting in the examination hall.|
|10:00 AM||The invigilator will verify the candidate’s identification with the photograph pasted on admit card and attendance sheet.|
|10:15 AM||The authority will be provided with the OMR answer sheet, and they will be allowed to read the instruction given on that.|
|10:25 AM||The Question Booklet will be given to the candidates, and they have to be entered the booklet number on the answer sheet.|
|10:30 AM||Candidates will be allowed to open the question booklet and start attempting the questions.|
|01:30 PM||The OMR answer sheet will be handed over to the invigilator and allowed to the examination hall after permission from the authority.|