Inspection of CA IPCC, CA Final Answer Sheets, Marks Nov 2017 . Procedure for how to Get you certified copy of CA IPCC, CA Final Nov 2017 Exams. Find Detailed Procedure for Revaluation of CPT, IPCC and CA Final Answer Books. Rechecking of CA Final, CA IPCC Answer Sheets Nov 2017. CA Final Revaluation of Answer Book. Here we are providing complete procedure for Inspection of IPCC, CA Final Answer Sheets, Marks Nov 2017.
Recently we provide Expected Result Date for CA Final Result Nov 2017 Exam. After Declaration of CA Final Result Some Students are Passed CA Final Exams but Many Students don’t Pass CA Final Exam and Some of Them want to revaluation of there answer books so here we are providing complete procedure for Inspection of CA IPCC, CA Final Answer Sheets, Marks for Nov 2017 Exams. You can also Check CA IPCC Result Nov 2017 from Below Link. Today we provide full procedure for online “Inspection of CA IPCC, CA Final Answer Sheets, Marks – Full Procedure”
If any student is not passed Exams and thinking that you haven’t obtained marks as per your expectation then you should go for revaluation or rechecking of CA IPCC and CA Final Nov 2017 answer sheets or Answer books. Here is the full procedure for Inspection of answer sheet of CA exams. CA Final and CA IPCC Inspection of Answer Books Rules, Procedure, Guideline From Below.
Inspection of CA IPCC, CA Final Answer Sheets, Marks for Nov 2017
After providing Exact Result Dates for CA Final Result Nov 2017, CA IPCC Result Nov 2017 and CA CPT Result Dec 2017, Now Here we are providing complete details for Answer Sheets, Marks of IPCC, CA Final for Nov 2017 Exams. After Declaration of CA Results Many Students are Not Satisfied for there results so they want Inspection of there answer sheets, for this purpose here we provide complete procedure for Inspection of Answer books of IPCC, CA Final Nov 2017.
CA Final, CA CPT and CA IPCC Results are declared for Nov 2017Attempt, so here we are providing Complete information regarding this attempt, After Declaration of CA Result Nov 2017 we provide
Last Date for Inspection of CA Final Answer Sheets Nov 2017
|Exam||From||To||Fees Per Paper|
|CA Final Nov 2017||18-01-2018||15-02-2018||Rs 500/- Per Subject|
Procedure for Inspection of CA IPCC Answer Sheets Nov 2017
- Step 1 – First Every Student require to visit ICAI Official Exam Form Website http://icaiexam.icai.org/
- Step 2 – After Visit on official Website, Please Login to your Account and Apply from your dashboard.“
- Step 3 – Now a Pop up Window is Open and you will find all Instructions for Inspection and Certified Application, Please read carefully all instruction and go for next step..
- Step 4 – Now Please click on Online for Inspection or Certified Copies.
- Step 5 – Now New Window is Open, Please fill all require details and submit your form and pay required fees to ICAI.
Note 1- Every Student who want to apply for “Inspection and Certified Application” is Required to upload Scanned copy of a Handwritten application with self attested, In application please also mention which Subject you want to apply for Certified Copies. Please download format of this application from official ICAI Website…
Detailed Procedure for Online Application
- Go to http://icaiexam.icai.org.
- login thru your SignleSignOn userid and password and Click on ApplyNow against the activity “CertifiedCopies/Inspection” from your dashboard.
- A data entry screen will appear. Fields relating to your name, registration number and medium of the examination would be populated from the data base. You will have to enter the following data in the respective fields:
- Select Certified Copies or Inspection
- Select the papers for which you want CertifiedCopies or Inspection
- Please note that you can only select the papers in which you had appeared. In case of any wrong selection, the system will give an error message “Invalid selection”.
- Upload scanned copy of DECLARATION filling in the blank areas in your running handwriting (duly signed) containing all the relevant details. If you had opted for Hindi medium in the examination, then the application must be in Hindi and if you appeared in the Exam in English then the application must be in English.
- In case of any discrepancy between the papers to be verified as mentioned in the scanned image and those ticked in the portal, the latter shall prevail.
- Once you select “Save and Preview” on the said screen, a confirmation page with the details, name, registration number, roll no., address, mobile no. landline number, email address and papers selected etc will appear. Please check all the details entered by you including the scanned image uploaded. You have to confirm the data you have filled in, by clicking on the “CONFIRM” button. In case any of the details you have filled in is incorrect, you can go back and make the necessary corrections wherever required, come back and confirm.
- Once you confirm the data, you will be directed to the payment page where you can make the payment either through your credit/debit card, master/visa/maestro. Payment by net banking is not permitted.
- Once payment is successful, a payment confirmation page will appear on the screen giving details of Roll No., Paper/s applied for verification, Amount Paid, Transaction response, control no etc with a remark “TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL”, against the transaction response. The application will be successful Only when the Control Number is correctly appearing and that it is not Null or Zero.
- Take a print out of the payment confirmation page, which serves the purpose of acknowledgement from the Institute and keep it safely for your reference. That will be the acknowledgement. Remember to quote the transaction number appearing on the payment confirmation page in all future correspondence on the subject with the Institute.
- If the transaction is not successful, you can retry.
Is it necessary that I should upload scanned copy of Declaration after filling the blank areas in my running handwriting on the portal? What happens if I do not upload the same?
Yes. It is mandatory to upload scanned copy of of Declaration after filling the blank areas in my running handwriting on the portal. In case you are unable to do so or you are not able to log onto the portal, you can send manual application along with the Demand Draft for the applicable fees by speed post/registered post to the following address:
The Deputy Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
New Delhi 110 002
Please note that if the uploaded scanned image is not your handwritten application, but of some other document, then also your application will not be processed by the office. Such an application, even if it is a “SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION”, will not be treated as a valid application and will not be processed.
Please check following articles
- Verification of CA IPCC, CA Final Answer books
- CA IPCC Final Exam Time Table
- CA IPCC Pass Percentage
- CA Final Pass Percentage
- CA Final Toppers
- CA IPCC Toppers
- CA Final CA IPCC Revaluation Result
- CA Final Books
If you have any query or suggestion regarding “Inspection of CA IPCC, CA Final Answer Sheets, Marks” then please tell us via below comment box…..