Bank of India Net Banking: Bank of India provides a host of services to its customers through net banking. After completing a few requirements, the account holder can access the BOI Net banking service and facilities. After the registration, the customer needs to reset the password. These services include- fund transfer, generate BOI Mini Statements, and a personalized view of the account that too from the comfort of their homes. Net banking has made banking accessible and convenient for all customers. Few things are kept in mind before registering for net banking. Let’s take a look at it.
Requirements For BOI Net Banking
Mobile Number – the account-holders must register their mobile number with the bank account to go out net banking registration.
ATM Card – the customers, must have a working ATM card.
Bank Of India Net Banking Registration
- Open the Bank of India official website through any search engine.
- Tap on Internet Banking
- Then select the ‘Personal’ option.
- A pop-up menu will appear on the screen with two options – browser requirements and toll-free number. Click on OK and proceed.
- If the page opens up with a lot of pop-ups, click on Skip or Close the window.
- Then select the new user option on the page.
- A new page for registration will appear.
- Fill in the BOI account number and registered mobile number.
- Enter the captcha code visible on the screen and tap on Continue.
- Enter the ATM card details for verification.
- Continue for confirmation.
- Check the box for the terms and conditions and proceed further after opting for the given checkbox.
- After the verification of data, a New Page will appear to create a login password.
- Choose a secure password and select Continue for the next step.
- On the next page, reference number, account number, customer ID, name, login user ID, and net banking details will appear.
- The registered mobile number will receive a confirmation update.
- The customer will now have access to Bank of India net banking services.
Bank Of India Retail Login
- Go to bankofindia.co.in
- Then click on ‘Personal.’
- On the next page, at the left sidebar Bank Of India Retail Login section is available.
- Enter the user ID and password to log in.
- Enter the Captcha code that appears on the screen..
- Click on Submit.
- The customer will now have access to complete online banking services.
How To Transfer Funds Through BOI Net Banking?
- Visit the Bank Of India official website.
- Click on ‘Retail’ under internet banking in the left side panel.
- Then login with username and password.
- Then click on the Transfer tab from the menu.
- On the left side, an IMPS Payment option is available.
- Click on it; three options will appear – Add Beneficiary, View/Delete Beneficiary Make, Payment.
- In case the beneficiary is not added, add the beneficiary and then proceed with the payment procedure.
- Click on ‘Make Payment,’ a drop-down menu with the name of the beneficiaries will appear.
- Select the name of the beneficiary and click on payment.
- Proceed with the payment by entering the user ID and transaction password and clicking on Pay.
- The Fund will transfer successfully.