Badshah Net Worth 2020: Bio, Career, Income, Salary, Assets
Badshah Net Worth is 29.95 Crore INR. The first person who comes to our minds when we think of a rock and roll rap song can definitely be none other than the Youth Icon – Badshah.
Badshah is an Indian rapper, singer, producer and composer who is known for his Hindi, Haryanvi and Punjabi songs. His real name is Aditya Prateek Singh Sisodia. He was born on 19th October, 1985 in Delhi. Here we discuss about his life, his assets, his wealth and his net worth.
He started his career in the year 2006 with Yo Yo Honey Singh in his hip hop group. He is also known as Bad Boy Shah and Gabru Ghatak. After sometime, he split with Honey Singh and soon became famous individually. He came to be known for his Haryanvi song “Kar gayi chull”. This sparked his career in bollywood and his debut single, “Dj wale babu” was ranked No. 1 on I tunes chart within 24 hours of release. He became a household name after this track.
Badshah Net Worth
House: Badshah lives in Delhi, India. He has a house in Delhi which is worth 5 – 7 crores INR and he also owns other real estate businesses across different states in India.
The car collection of Badshah is pretty awesome. Here’s a list of some of his cars:
|Jeep Wrangler||72 lacs INR|
|Mercedes Benz GL350||80 Lacs INR|
|BMW 640D||1.15 crore INR|
|Porsche Cayman 718||90 lacs INR|
|Mercedes Benz s Class||1.19 crore INR|
|Lamborghini Gallardo||3.06 crore INR|
Following are some interesting facts about Badshah:
- He completed his schooling from Bal Bharti Public school, Pritampura,Punjab and also has a degree In Civil Engineering from Punjab Univrsity.
- He is a Mathematic lover and loves solving maths problems. During his early years he aspirations was to become an IAS officer.
- He wrote his first rap song for his school maths teacher.
- He once mentioned in an interview that he prefers being quiet in real He isn’t that lively in real life the way he is during his concerts and live performances.
- Badshah has also done rap in various other languages like Marathi, Tamil, Spanish, English, Bhojpuri, Bengali and Gujarati.
- He was a part of his school choir group.
Dependency of Badshah’s Net Worth:
The richest doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon Badshah has personal investments, and her vision for environment is increasing very rapidly. Badshah is undoubtedly No.1 rapper in today’s date. He shares a huge fan following across INDIA and around the world and always manages to deliver something new and interesting to his audience. His various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job. Considering his current performance and annual growth of his songs in films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years