Zack Martin Biography: Zack Martin was born on the 20th of November 1990 and he is currently 33 years old. He was born in Indianapolis, Indiana. He attended kindergarten to the eighth grade at Saint Matthew Catholic School, in Indianapolis, Indiana with his brother Nick. He has also joined the Bishop Chatard High School in Indianapolis, Indiana. Check out Zack Martin Family, Parents, Child, Height, Weight, and more details.
He started playing football during his school time and learned about football from his school team and that is the reason for his football skill. He has given excellent performances in the college team of Notre Dame Fighting Irish football team. He was selected in the 2014 NFL Draft by the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League from his college.
Zack Martin: Career and Awards
Zack Martin started his career in the year 2014 in the team called Dallas Cowboys in the 2014 NFL Draft. He has signed the contract with this team for a long period and he has also signed the deal for a good sum of money. Zack has given excellent performances in the initial stage of his career. In his season of 2014, he was selected for the 2014 Pro Bowl and he has also become the first Cowboys rookie after Calvin Hill.
He has been playing football for this team since he was selected in the year of 2014. He has not selected any other team after his contract with the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League. He played the season from the years of 2014 to 2020 and in the 2021 season, he tested code positions. He has made massive growth in his career since he was selected in 2014.
He has built a strong fanbase in his career. He has won the PFWA All-Rookie Team and NFL 2010s All-Decade Team. He has also become the Pro Bowl seven times and First-team All-Pro five times. This is a big achievement in his career. He started a couple of years ago in his field and he has to go far in his career to become the leading player on the football team. You may also like William Andrews Net Worth.
Zack Martin Biography: Early Life and Family:
- Born: November 20, 1990, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Age: 33 years old
- Current team: Dallas Cowboys (#70 / Guard)
- Education: University of Notre Dame
- Spouse: Morgan Eifert (m. 2016)
- Height: 1.93 m
- Weight: 140 kg
- Dates joined: 2014 (Dallas Cowboys), 2009 (Notre Dame Fighting Irish football)
- Football Roots: Son of former NFL center Kevin Martin, growing up surrounded by the game
- Midwestern Values: Raised in a close-knit family in Fort Wayne, Indiana, instilled with strong work ethic and humility
- Brotherly Bond: Younger brother Nick also plays in the NFL as a center for the Houston Texans, adding another layer to the family’s football legacy
Personal Life and Values:
- Family First: Married to his wife Morgan, with whom he has a son and a daughter, cherishing family time and prioritizing his role as a father
- Philanthropic Efforts: Actively involved in various charities, particularly those focused on children’s health and education
- Quiet Demeanor: Despite his on-field dominance, known for his humble and reserved personality, preferring to let his actions speak louder than words
- Nickname: “The Wall” due to his imposing stature and impenetrable blocking skills
- Music Lover: Enjoys a wide range of music, from country to hip-hop, reflecting his diverse interests
- Gamer at Heart: Relaxes by playing video games, particularly Madden NFL, staying connected with fellow athletes and fans
Zack Martin has joined Bishop Chatard High School and he has started playing football in his high school time. He has then later attended The Notre Dame Fighting Irish football team for his college football.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the weight of Zack Martin?
The weight of Zack Martin is 140 kg or 310 lbs.
How old is Zack Martin?
Currently, Zack Martin is 33 years old (20 November 1990).
What is the height of Zack Martin?
The height of Zack Martin is 1.93m. (6’ 4”).
What is the name of Zack Martin’s wife?
Zack Martin was married to Morgan Eifert (m. 2016).