West Bengal HS Result 2022, Higher Secondary, Get Result Here. West Bengal HS Result 2022 will be announced in the last week of May 2022. West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) is the main authority to regulate the West Bengal 10th & 12th examinations in all over the state. The board will publish the result within one month of the conducting the exam. The board came into existence in the year 1951 under an Act of the State Legislature. The main headquarter of the board is situated in Nivedita Bhawan, Kolkata. Here, we have mentioned the complete information about West Bengal Higher Secondary Result 2022.
West Bengal HS Result 2022
The WB 12th board exam is also known by the name of Uchyaa Madhyamik or Higher Secondary examination. Students who appeared in the study can view West Bengal HS Result 2022 on the board website. The authority will release the result after completion of the written exam within two or three months. The examination was organised from March 2019 to April 2022, tentatively. WB 12th Result 2022 will be declared through online mode in May 2022.
The result link will be provided above whenever it will be announced. In the result card, students can check the marks obtained by them in each subject, overall marks, and the pass status. The board will publish the result for each stream, i.e., science, arts and commerce on the same day. Students can use their roll number or date birth to check the result.
West Bengal HS Result ( Higher Secondary)Analysis
Here, we have mentioned the West Bengal HS result analysis of the last few years.
|Year||Appeared Students||Passing Percentage||Passing % Girls||Passing % Boys|
The above analysis shows that in 2015, the overall pass percentage increased by 4.18s compared to 2014. However, in the year 2017, the overall passing percentage is increased by 3%. The boys outperformed the girls in terms of pass percentage during the same year. The girls pass percentage is increased by 5.17% in 2015 but gone down by 1.38% in 2016. The boys passing percentage is increasing year and year. There is a decrement in the total no. of students appeared in 2015, but it increased by 1,27,204 in 2016.
How to Check the WB HS Result 2022
The students can follow the step-by-step procedure to check the West Bengal HS Result 2022:
- Go to the official website link (link will be provided above).
- Click on the given link.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, enter your ‘Roll No.’ in the given space.
- After that, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check the result.
- Download it & take a printout copy of it for future use.
|Board Exam Name||Exam Start Date (Tentative)||Result Date (Tentative)|
|WBCHSE Board Madhyamik Exam 2022||May 2022||20 July 2022|
|WBCHSE Board Higher Secondary Exam 2022||May 2022||End of July 2022|
Points to be Remembered
- After downloading the result, students should check carefully that the details printed on it are correct or not such as a student’s name, roll number, category, parent’s name, subject-wise marks and overall marks, etc.
- If any student wants to apply for re-correction of answer sheets, they can apply by sending a request to the board authority.
- If students have any query related to information printed on the result, they can contact the official authority to rectify it.
- The original mark sheet will be provided by the respective school after one month of declaration of online result.