TS PGECET 2021 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here. TS PGECET 2021 Application Form can be filled by 8th August 2021 with Rs.500 as a late fee. The exam is organised by the University College of Engineering, Osmania University, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted once a year. It is a gateway to admission to PG courses such as Pharmacy (ME/M. Tech/M. Pharmacy/M. Arch), Technology, Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate). Candidates can obtain the complete details of the TS PGECET application form 2021 from here.
Click here to check the other details of the TS PGECET 2021 exam.
TS PGECET 2021 Application Form – Released
Candidates can check the details of the TS PGECET application form 2021 from the below section:
- Candidates can register through online mode for TS PGECET 2021 from the official website.
- The application process started from 12th March 2021.
- The application form submission last date was 22nd July 2021 without late fee.
- If candidate fails to submit the application within prescribed dates then, he/she can submit the application form by paying the late fee.
- Candidates have to enter all the necessary personal and academic details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph (size less than 40kb) and signature (size less than 30kb).
- Candidates must apply separately for getting admission on the basis of GATE score card.
- The university will also provide the correction facility for application.
- Application form will be submitted via online mode only.
- At last, take the printout of the filled-in application form for future use.
- The registration fee will be Rs. 800/- for General/OBC and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST per test. Candidates have to pay an extra fee if applying for more than one test.
- The fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or AP/TS Online Centres.
Candidates applying for any course or programme must ensure their eligibility before filling the form. The eligibility criteria for TS PGECET 2021 is as follows:
- Nationality & Domicile: The candidate must be the citizen of India and must hold the domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana. Candidate should satisfy local/non local status requirements.
- Qualification: Candidate should possess the graduation degree in B.Pharma for M.Pharma and B.Tech/BE/AMIE for M.Tech. For Graduate Level Pharm-D (PG) course, candidates have to pass B.Pharma degree approved by the Pharmacy council of India.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% for reserved category).
TS PGECET 2021 Dates
The official application dates of TS PGECET 2021 is given in the below table:
|Date of Notification||12th March 2021|
|Commencement date of application Form||12th March 2021|
|Last date of online application submission without late fee||22nd July 2021|
|Online form submission with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||8th August 2021|
|Online form submission with a late fee of Rs. 2000/-||–|
|Application correction||21st July to 23rd July 2021|
|Online form submission with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-||To be notified|
|Online form submission with late fee of Rs. 10, 000/-||To be notified|
|Written Test||11th August- 14th August 2021|
How to Apply
Aspirants can check details about TS PGECET 2021 how to apply from the below section:
- Visit the official link of TS PGECET (link is provided above).
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- The registration page will open on your computer screen in which you have to fill the details such as name, DOB, mobile number, email ID, hall ticket number (SSC/10th), mother’s/father’s name, aadhar number, no. of test you wish to apply, etc.
- Select the mode of payment and enter the required details.
- Click on “Make Payment” and complete the payment process.
- After that, candidates will receive Registration ID (login ID) and password to their registered email ID or mobile number.
- Proceed to fill the rest of the application form.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature (size details are given above).
- After application form is completed and submitted, preview your filled-in application form and take the printout of it for further references.