TS LAWCET 2021: Result, Counselling, Admission, Admit card. TS LAWCET 2021 Result will be released on 14th September 2021 (6 PM). The exam schedule has been released. TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test) is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). It is a state-level entrance exam that is conducted in May. Every year, several students appear in the TS LAWCET exam to get admission into 3-years and 5-years UG law courses.
Based on this exam, students can get admission to the various government and private universities of the state. TS LAWCET 2021 Mock Test has been released now. Students can get all information regarding LAWCET 2021 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus from here.
TS LAWCET Exam Dates 2021
Check here the complete exam schedule of TS LAWCET 2021:
|Release of notification||24th March 2021|
|Application Form releases||24th March 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th July 2021|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 250/- as late fee)||25th July 2021|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 500/- as late fee)||5th August 2021|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 1000/- as late fee)||10th August 2021|
|Application correction||1st to 10th August 2021|
|Hall Ticket availability||12 August 2021|
|TS LAWCET 2021 exam||23rd & 24th August 2021|
|Release of preliminary answer key||26th August 2021|
|Last date to submit an objection||28th August 2021|
|Announcement of result||14th September 2021|
|Counselling begins||September/ October 2021|
TS LAWCET Result 2021
Students are informed that TS LAWCET 2021 result will be declared on 14th September 2021. The Candidates will be ranked based on marks obtained in the TS LAWCET 2019. The rank card will be released after few days of declaration of result.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2021
TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling will be conducted for the qualified students of the entrance exam. Counselling will take place after the announcement of the result. The students will be selected based on the merit list prepared by the authority.
TS LAWCET Application Form 2021
Students are informed to fill the TS LAWCET 2021 application form carefully. Candidates can refer to the “user guide” to know the application procedure:
- Application form is only accepted through online mode.
- Online application has been started from 24th March 2021.
- No other mode is available to submit the application form.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- After filling the form completely, candidates are advised to take the printout of filled-in application form for future references.
The application fee for TS LAWCET is Rs. 800/- (for SC/ST is Rs/. 500/-). Application fees can be paid online by using (credit card/debit card). Fess can also be paid through TS/AP online centres/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centres in AP and Telangana.
- Nationality: Student must belong to Indian National and must satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Students those belong to other than Indian National should follow the rules frame by the university.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for LLB (3 year and 5 year) courses.
For LLB 3 year Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Student must have passed the graduation exam in 10+2+3 pattern from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: A student must secured 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories) in aggregate.
- If student fails to score 45% in graduation then he/she is required to pass any additional graduation or post graduation with 45% marks.
For LLB 5 year Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have passed the Intermediate exam from the recognized university and Telangana Board of Intermediate or any other examination equivalent to intermediate.
- Minimum Marks: Must qualify the qualifying exam with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2021
- Language of Exam: The exam paper will be published in English and Telugu.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes will be given to complete the whole exam.
- Type of Questions: The question paper is of objective type.
- Maximum Questions: Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the exam.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability (Part A)||30||30|
|Current Affairs (Part B)||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law (Part C)||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus
The test assesses the candidate’s ability to pursue the study of law. Students knowledge of the basic principles of law and the constitution of India will be tested. Questions from general knowledge and current affairs will also be asked in the examination.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2021
Students who have successfully submitted their application form will be able to download their TS LAWCET 2021 hall ticket. Admit card was released from 12th August 2021. Hall Ticket will contain the exam date, exam centre and student’s details.