Satish Maneshinde Net Worth, Biography, Wife, Age, Height, Weight, and many more details can be checked from this page. Satish Maneshinde’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 Million. It is around Rs. 15 crores in Indian currency. Mr Satish is an Indian advocate, criminal lawyer, and entrepreneur who has been excellent in his profession. He is widely regarded as one of the most expensive lawyers in India in contemporary times. Most of his net worth is accumulated through his professional career.
There are many criminal cases, and people’s fate has been changed by the defendant and his presence. In this article, we will give all the details about Satish Maneshinde net worth, career, personal life, etc. Also read Net Worth details of Rajnikanth, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Deepika Padukone, and Karan Johar.
|Profession||Advocate, Lawyer, Entrepreneur|
|Main Business||Criminal Lawyer|
|Famous For||Salman Khan’s hit and run case lawyer Sanjay Dutt’s bomb blast case lawyerRhea Chakraborty’s Sushant Singh Rajput death case lawyer|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Charge Per Day||Rs. 10 lakh|
Satish Maneshinde Net Worth
Satish Maneshinde net worth is estimated to be around $2 Million. It is around Rs. 15 crores in Indian currency. Mr. Satish is an Indian advocate, criminal lawyer, and entrepreneur who has been excellent in his profession. He is widely regarded as one of the most expensive lawyers in India in contemporary times. Most of his net worth is accumulated through his professional career.
There are many criminal cases, and people’s fate has been changed by the defendant and his presence. Satish charges around 10 lakh per case and is considered the most successful lawyer.
Satish Maneshinde Biography
Satish L Maneshinde famously known as Satish Maneshinde was born in 1965 in Karnataka, India to the famous Dharwad family. Satish father is a renowned businessman in Karnataka while his mother is an amazing housewife. He is currently a brilliant advocate, criminal lawyer and Businessman who came into the limelight for handling various cases of Bollywood celebrities.
To complete his studies, he went to Private school and pursue Bcom and LLB from Karnataka University Law College further for his professional career. He has always dreamt of being a lawyer from his early childhood days.
|Full Name||Satish Maneshinde|
|Age||57 Years old|
|Birth Place||Dharwad, Karnataka|
|School||Private School, Dharwad, Karnataka|
|College||Karnataka University College of Law|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com LLB|
|Height (approx)||178 cm|
5’ 6” inches
|Weight (approx)||70 kg|
Satish Maneshinde Career
Satish started his career after completing his LLB degree in 1983 and interned under Ram Jethmalani, a famous criminal lawyer. He used to work as a junior lawyer with him and was under him for 10 years. They both together worked on various famous cases such as Alleged Defense Assassins Indira Gandhi, the case of Scam Harsha Mehta, defended Amit Shah in the case of Sohrabudin, etc. From the beginning of his career, Satish got immense experience to fight criminal cases.
After which he worked on several cases by himself and became the best lawyer known as a “terrorist expert” by people. His famous includes cofeposa (Foreign Exchange Conservation and Prevention of Smuggling Activities) – 1974, NSA (National Security Law) – 1980, Mass (Maintenance International Security Law) – 1971, etc.
Other highlighted cases of his career
- 1993, Sanjay dutt case – Mumbai Blast Case from Sembelay Dutt. The Tada case requires almost 14 years to get conclusions. Finally, all the allegations of Tada in Sembelay Dutt were dropped and only convicted of violations of possession of weapons.
- Superstar Salman Khan’s cases –
- 1. Drunk cases and drives where Salman was accused of killing someone and 4 injured
- 2. 1998 Whiptbuck Poaching Case where Salman was accused of killing Blackbuck in Rajasthan.
- Rakhi Savant suicide case
- Police Mumbai Inspector case
- Shoban Mehta matches case
- Gangster Chota Case Sujata Nikalje Sujata Rajan
- Milk Death Case Singh Rajput
- Shah Rukh Khan son Aryan Khan Drag Case.
Intresting Facts about Satish Maneshinde
- In college, he used to study at least 12-14 hours per day.
- He got his training under the best lawyer, Mr. Ram Jetmalani in start of his career.
- He is very close to Thackray Reply and is often seen with him in public.
- He has worked for many celebrities, and is also known as “celebrity lawyers.
- After he fought for cases like Tada, he was known as a “terrorist expert”.
- In almost all cases he emerged as a defense suspected of criminal.
- He charges around Rs. 10 lakh per hearing/ Case.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Satish net worth?
Satish Maneshinde net worth is estimated to be around $2 Million. It is around Rs. 15 crores in Indian currency.
Who is Satish Maneshinde?
He is currently a brilliant advocate, criminal lawyer and Businessman who came into the limelight for handling various cases of Bollywood celebrities.
How much does he charge per case?
He charges around Rs. 10 lakh per hearing/ Case.
Is Satish Maneshinde married?
Yes, he is married, however, his wife name is not known.
Why is Satish famous?
He is famous for Salman Khan’s hit and run case, for being the lawyer of Sanjay Dutt’s bomb blast case, a lawyer for Rhea Chakraborty’s Sushant Singh Rajput death case as well.