Pat Perez Net Worth is estimated to be over $17 Million dollars. Pat Perez is an American professional golfer who plays on the PGA Tour. Pat Perez won his first PGA Tour event in 2009 at the Bob Hope Classic. As a neighbor of baseball player Pat Burrell, Pat Perez had been very close to the Philadelphia Phillies for several years. In this editorial we bring you exclusive details on Pat Perez worth, cars and house properties and more details.
Pat Perez Net Worth
|Net Worth||$17 Million|
|Liabilities & Loans||$3 Million|
|Annual Income||$2 Million|
Pat Perez Car Collection
Pat Perez owns a total of 7 cars. Pat Perez has recently purchased a brand-new Volvo XC90 for $80,000 USD. Pat Perez also owns a Lamborghini Huracán that’s worth more than $700,000 USD. A few other cars owned by Pat Perez are listed below, along with their prices.
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class – $60,000 USD
- BMW X6 – $150,000 USD
- Jaguar XE – $80,000 USD
- Porsche Cayenne – $260,000 USD
Pat Perez Wiki
|COLLEGE||Arizona State University|
|FAMILY||Wife, Ashley; Piper, Paxton|
Pat Perez’s Collection of Watches
- Chopard – $105,000 USD
- Patek Philippe – $300,000 USD
- Hermes – $55,000 USD
- Porsche Design – $90,000 USD
- Omega – $80,000 USD
Pat Perez House Properties
Pat Perez has recently purchased a flat in Denver for over $1 Million US Dollars. Pat Perez also owns a Mansion in Wisconsin that is worth over $800,000 USD. Other properties owned by Pat Perez are listed below.
- New York – $1 Million USD
- Los Angeles – $950,000 USD
- Miami – $600,000 USD
- Dallas – $410,000 USD
Pat Perez Bio
Pat Perez was born in Phoenix, Arizona, and is of Mexican-American descent. He is married to Ashley Perez. Pat Perez won his first PGA Tour event in 2009 at the Bob Hope Classic; he has finished second there twice. His career high in the Official World Golf Ranking was 16th in 2018.
On January 22, 2009, Perez finished the first 36 holes of the Bob Hope Classic with a 124 (−20), the lowest score, relative to par in PGA Tour history through two rounds. The start set or tied several records.
Perez also experienced a championship of another sort first-hand. As a neighbor of baseball player Pat Burrell, he had been very close to the Philadelphia Phillies for several years. In a January 2010 interview, he revealed, “I was part of that (2008) team (that won the World Series) because I know all of the guys, I had my locker there, I would come and see them all the time. I would really root for them like I was part of the team.”
Perez spent much of the 2015–16 season out of golf after shoulder surgery. He earned his first win since 2009 at the 2016 OHL Classic at Mayakoba. He was also the first player since Harrison Frazar (2011 St. Jude Classic) to win a PGA Tour event while playing on a Medical Extension. Perez won the CIMB Classic in 2017.
Pat Perez Career Highlights
- Brother Mike played on the Korn Ferry Tour in 2002 and 2006 and was a participant on Golf Channel’s “Big Break Disney Golf” in 2009. They were the only brothers to play in the 2001 Qualifying Tournament finals at Bear Lakes CC in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Took part in a charity fundraising event in 2009 for the Ten Rainbows Foundation to help raise funds for underprivileged children and families.
- Heavily involved with Perez family charity Operation Game On, which helps combat-injured troops learn golf as a form of rehab and therapy.
- Married Ashley Pendley on New Year’s Eve 2015.
- In 2016, teamed up with Bill Murray and his brothers to help launch William Murray Golf as the brand’s first ambassador.