Odisha Diploma Counselling 2021, DET Odisha Counselling. Odisha Diploma Counselling 2021 will be organised via online mode. The admissions in diploma courses will be based on the merit list of the qualifying exam. From 2016, the entrance exam will not be conducted to provide admission in various diploma courses. All the activities related to diploma admission will be organised by the Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha. Here we are providing details about DET Odisha Diploma Counselling 2021.
Odisha Diploma Counselling 2021
The Odisha Diploma counselling process will be started in September 2021. The counselling registration & choice filling will be done via online mode through the website. Odisha Diploma Counselling 2021 will be organised in various rounds. The document verification process will be done offline mode at the prescribed nodal centres. The seat matrix & other details will be published later on the website.
DET Odisha 2021 Counselling Schedule
Here we are providing the official counselling schedule of DET Odisha 2021:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Availability of online application||1st year/ 1st semester |
5 July 2021
|Lateral Entry (3rd semester) |
5th July 2021
|Last date for applying online||5th September 2021||10th September 2021|
|Verification of documents at selected NCCs of applicants whose documents have not been validated via online mode||12th July 2021||12th July 2021|
|Last date of document verification||9th September 2021||13th September 2021|
|Verification of merit list||13th September 2021||17th September 2021|
|Merit list releases||14th September 2021||18th September 2021|
|Last date of choice filling by eligible applicants||17th September 2021||20th September 2021|
|The provisional allotment of seats (1st round)||21st September 2021||25th September 2021|
|Last date for part admission fee deposit (1st round)||24th September 2021||28th September 2021|
|Choice filling by left out ST/ SC candidates||25th September 2021||29th September 2021|
|Provisional allotment seats (2nd round)||29th September 2021||3rd October 2021|
|Last date for part admission fee deposit (2nd round)||2nd October 2021||8th October 2021|
|Final Allotment letter releases||8th October 2021||21st October 2021|
|Last date of reporting at the finally allotted institute||11th October 2021||25th October 2021|
|Vacancy Report (Phase I)||16th October 2021||25th October 2021|
Odisha Diploma Counselling Process
The counselling process has been divided into various steps, which are given below:
- Registration – Candidates have to register themselves for admission through the website. Candidates are required to fill their personal, communication, course apply, communication & other details. Candidates also have to make fee payment at the time of registration.
- Document Verification – The verification process will be done through offline mode at the Nodal Centre for Counselling (NCC). Students have to bring downloaded application form, registration slip & other documents at the centre. Candidates have to bring their original documents along with the photocopies.
- Merit List – On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates a separate merit list will be released. The merit list will be released via online mode through the website.
- Choice Filling & Locking – Candidates who have scored rank in the merit list will be able to proceed for the choice filling & locking for admission. Choice filling will be done via online mode.
- Seat Allotment – On the basis of filled choices, rank, category & availability of seats in colleges, seats will be allotted to candidates. Once the seat is allotted candidates have to pay the part admission fees. After that, candidates can also download their seat allotment letter.
- Reporting to the Allotted College – After downloading the seat allotment letter, candidates have to appear at the allotted college to complete the admission formalities. Candidates have to bring the required documents & pay the fees at the allotted college.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission
Here we are presenting some documents which are required at the time of counselling & admission:
- High School Mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Sports or NCC certificate (if required).
- Domicile certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Seat allotment letter.
- Fee deposit copy (institute copy).
- Recent passport size photographs.