NIMCET Result 2022, NIMCET Score Card & Rank Card. NIMCET Result 2022 will be declared by the exam conducting authority through online mode. It will be available on the 1st week of June 2022 NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) is a national level test. It is managed by NITs on a rotation basis. This test is conducted for providing admission to MCA programme. On the basis of NIMCET rank, candidates will get admission into NITs at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal. Check this article to get detailed information about NIMCET Result 2022, Scorecard & Rank details.
NIMCET Result 2022
The authority will be releasing the NIMCET result/rank list after a few days of examination. NIMCET Rank List 2022 will be declared in the first week of June 2022. Candidates can check it only through online mode. Candidates can download their rank card from the official website. No separate rank card will be issued to candidates through offline mode. Candidates are suggested to take a printout copy of result for admission procedure. Save it till the admission process is not over.
NIMCET 2022 Cut Off will be announced in June 2022. The cut off is the minimum marks which candidates have to obtain to get admission into MCA course. The conducting NIT will publish the common cut off list for all participating NITs.
NIMCET Counselling 2022 will be started from June 2022 through online mode. Candidates, those qualify the examination only they will be allowed to fill choices of Institution in which they want to get admission.
NIMCET Result 2022 Date
NIMCET exam will be held in the 3rd week of May 2022 through offline mode (pen paper based). Candidates will be able to view their results on the 1st week of June 2022. NIMCET Result 2022 will be declared online mode on the website. After a few days of result announcement, the counselling procedure will be started. It may be started from the 4th week of June 2022.
How to Check the Result
Follow given step by step procedure to check NIMCET 2022 Result:
- Open the official website link. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on the given link.
- Now, go through login section.
- Fill your “Hall Ticket Number” & “Password” in a given space.
- Click on “Login” button.
- The result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check it & download it.
- Keep a print copy of it for further rounds.
Qualifying Criteria for Allotment of Rank
Candidates will be disqualified if they secure zero or negative marks either in Mathematics or in total marks in the examination. The rank will be allotted to candidates on the basis of marks obtained by a qualified candidate in the examination. The rank will be given by adopting following criteria:
- Marks secured in Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness and English will be multiplied by a factor of 3, 1½, 2 and 1 respectively. Thus, maximum weighted marks will be 1000.
- The ranking will be based on total weighted marks scored by a candidate. If a tie occurs, it will be resolved on the basis of weighted marks in Mathematics, then on weighted marks in Logical reasoning & then on weighted marks in Computer Awareness.
- In case, the tie does not resolve by above criteria, then it will be resolved by age, i.e. in favour of elder candidate.
NIMCET Counselling 2022
Candidates, those who pass the examination will be called for counselling procedure on the basis of rank. NIMCET 2022 Counselling will be organised from the 4th week of June 2022 through online mode. Candidates have to fill choices of the institutions during counselling. The seat will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank, filled choices & availability of seats. After allotment of seat, candidates have to report at the allotted institution for documents verification & admission.