NDA 2019: Answer Key (NDA I), Cut Off, Result, SSB Interview Process. NDA (I) 2019 Answer Key is releasing on 22nd April 2019. NDA 2019 examination is a gateway for those candidates seeking for entry in Defence Forces like Army, Navy and Air Force. NDA exam is a national level examination, which is organized two times in a year, i.e. NDA I and NDA II. A large number of students appear in the NDA exam to secure their career in Indian Defence Services. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the NDA exam in various cities across the country. Here we are providing details about NDA 2019 examination including answer key, result, cut off, selection, SSB interview, etc.
NDA-I 2019 Notifications
NDA (I) 2019 Admit Card has been released on 27th March 2019.
Note: Please download e-Admit Card latest by 20.04.2019 (6:00 p.m.) to avoid last minute rush.
Notice has been released regarding uploading of NDA (I) 2019 Admit Card & other exam instructions.
List of rejected NDA (I) 2019 Application due to non-payment of fee has been released now.
NDA (I) 2019 Application Form can be filled till 5th February 2019.
NDA Exam Dates
NDA Exam Dates for 2019 session have been released now. NDA 2019 Exam Schedule for Paper-I & Paper-II has been released now. Here we are providing the official dates of NDA 2019:
Exam Dates for NDA (I) 2019
|Notification published||15th January 2019|
|Application form available||15th January 2019|
|Last date for filling the application||5th February 2019 (6:00 PM)
|Admit card announced||27th March 2019|
|Exam date||22nd April 2019|
|Result announcement||May 2019|
Exam Dates for NDA (II) 2019
|Notification published||6th June 2019|
|Application form available||6th June 2019|
|Last date for filling the application||2nd July 2019|
|Admit card announced||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||9th September 2019|
|Result announcement||October 2019|
NDA Answer Key 2019
- The official answer key is publishing within a week after the examination.
- Candidates can view the answer key through the website.
- The NDA 2019 answer key will contain all the answers of those questions asked in the examination.
- With the help of answer key, candidates will get a rough idea about how much they are going to score in the examination.
NDA Result 2019
- The result of NDA written examination will be released after one month of the exam.
- The NDA 2019 result will be declared via online mode through the website.
- The result of shortlisted candidates for SSB Interview will be displayed in PDF format.
- Shortlisted candidates are needed to appear for the SSB Interview round organized by the Services Selection Board (SSB) of the Ministry of Defence.
- After clearing the SSB interview & other rounds, the final result will be declared.
NDA Selection Process
The NDA selection process has been divided into sections, i.e. SSB Interview & Medical Examination. The detailed process is mentioned below:
- After qualifying the written examination, candidates have to appear for the SSB Interview round.
- Candidates have to appear for the SSB Interview on the date & time given in the call letter.
- The SSB interview round will be conducted in two stages over five days.
- Stage 1 will comprise of OIR (Officer Intelligence Rating) and PP & DT (Picture Perception & Description Test).
- Stage 2 will have Group Testing Officer Tasks (GTO Tasks), Psychology Tests, Interview & Conference.
Medical Examination & Document Verification
- Candidates have to bring their original 10+2 or equivalent exam certificates to the Service Selection Board.
- Documents will be verified after clearing the SSB Interview round.
- Original documents will be returned to candidates after document verification process.
- After clearing the SSB round, shortlisted candidates have to go through the medical test.
- The medical test will be organized over three to five days.
- After the medical test, a final merit list of selected candidates for NDA will be released.
NDA Application Form 2019
- NDA 2019 Application Form was released via online mode from 15th January 2019 (for NDA-I) & 6th June 2019 (for NDA-II).
- There was no offline application form available for NDA exam.
- NDA Registration 2019 was done in two parts.
- In the registration part-I, candidates have to fill their personal, qualification, communication & other required details.
- After completing part-I, candidates was receive the registration number.
- In the registration part-II, students have to select the exam centers and make the fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Accept the declaration and take the printout of the filled application form for further use.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the authority.
- The application fee was Rs. 100/- for general & OBC students.
- SC/ST candidates and wards of NCOs/ JCOs/ORs are not required to pay any application fee.
- The fee payment can be done via online mode (VISA/Master/Debit Card and Net banking).
- In offline mode, payment can be done through e-challan of SBI Bank.
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for NDA exam:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan or
- An Indian origin person who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962.
- Martial Status & Gender: Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.
- NDA-I Age Limit: students must have born between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2002.
- NDA-II Age Limit: Candidates should have born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- For Army Wing: candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam organized by the State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: students should have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- Students should be medically fit as per the norms set by National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.
- Candidates have to go through the medical examination organized by the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB.
NDA Admit Card 2019
- The authority has released the NDA 2019 Admit Card via online mode.
- Students can get their admit card via online mode through the website.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to fill up details like RID, Date of Birth or Roll Number & other details.
- Candidates note down the NDA hall ticket will not be sent by post.
- The admit card bear exam related details like students name, roll number, exam center, exam date & timing, etc.
- Without admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
NDA Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given here:
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions asked in the examination.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode.
- Exam Duration: Two and half hour duration will be given for Code 1 and Code 2.
- Section: The exam will consist of two sections like Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in bilingual, i.e. English & Hindi only.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking done for wrong answers.
|Mathematics||1||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2||2 ½ Hours||600|
- Before preparing for the examination, candidates should gather all the details regarding officially prescribed syllabus.
- The syllabus has been divided into two sections, i.e. Mathematics & General Ability Test.
- The mathematics section will contain topics like Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Algebra, Integral Calculus & Differential equations, Statistics, Probability, Vector Algebra, etc.
- The general ability section is divided into two parts, i.e. English and General Knowledge.
NDA Preparation Tips
- First of all, make a proper study plan for your preparations.
- Make a timetable and divide time equally for all the subjects.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your studies.
- Prepare from the best books and study materials available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice previous year question papers & sample papers it will help you to get familiarize with the exam pattern.
- While preparing for the exam, never ignore your health.
- Take the healthy and nutritious diet and do meditation & Yoga it will help you to increase concentration.