MAT 2021: Registration, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Result. MAT 2021 Registration can be done till 29th August 2021 for the PBT paper. Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2021) is the prestigious management entrance exam which acts as a gateway for admission to MBA/PGDM courses. It is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT scores are considered by more than 600 B-Schools across India. It is the entrance test of national level conducted four times in a year.
Candidates wish to pursue MBA course can apply anytime for MAT. Every year, the first MAT exam will be held in the month of February then in the month of May, September and December respectively. MAT September 2021 Exam Schedule has been released now. Interested candidates can go through this article for getting overall information about MAT 2021.
MAT 2021 Notifications – Registration Started
Click here to apply for the registration of Exam 2021.
MAT 2021 Exam Registration has been started and is available now. It is open till 29th August (PBT exam) & 14th august 2021 (CBT exam).
MAT 2021 Result will be declared in September 2021
MAT 2021 Admit Card will release on 30th August 2021(PBT) & 17th August 2021(CBT).
MAT 2021 exam has been postponed to 5th September 2021 (for PBT) and 21st August 2021 (for CBT).
MAT 2021 Exam Date
MAT will be held four times in one year. Here, we are mentioning the MAT exam dates(official) for the academic year 2021:
For September Exam
|Release of Application Form||August 2021|
|Last date for online registration||29th August 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||30th August 2021 (PBT) & 17th August 2021 (CBT)|
|Date of Examination||5th September 2021 (PBT) and 21st August 2021 (CBT)|
|MAT Result Declaration Date||August/September 2021|
MAT 2021 Registration
- Candidates desiring admission in postgraduate management courses must necessarily fill MAT application form 2021 through online mode.
- The online application form for September Exam has been released.
- There is no offline application is available to apply for MAT exam.
- Application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
- After few days of the submission of application form, applicants can check their status of application form.
- Candidates can submit the online application till 4th September 2021.
All the category candidates are required to pay Rs. Rs 2650 (For Both PBT and CBT) & Rs. 1550 (For PBT or CBT) as application fees. GST will also be added. Payment can be processed through credit card/debit card and net banking.
The eligibility prescribed for appearing in the MAT 2021 is as follows:
- Qualification Requirement: Candidate must be graduate to be eligible for MAT.Graduation can be completed in any discipline.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduation appearing candidates can also apply.
- No Minimum Marks: There is no minimum marks requirement to be eligible for MAT. However, candidates have to secure passing marks in graduation.
- No Age Limit: No prescribed age limit and number of attempts for appearing MAT 2021.
MAT Exam Pattern 2021
The details of the MAT 2021 Exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: MAT is conducted in online (CBT) as well as offline mode (PBT).
- Type of Questions: MAT is an objective type test with multiple-choice questions.
- Number of Questions: The test contains 200 questions divided into 5 sections.
- Sections Covered: There will be total 5 sections in MAT exam.
- Exam Duration: The test is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The following table shows the structure of MAT:
|Section||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
MAT Syllabus 2021
The complete knowledge of the MAT syllabus is very important for the best preparation for the exam. The test will include five sections, i.e. Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
How to Prepare for MAT
Here are few tips on how to crack MAT. This would help you to score good marks:
- Planning is very important for exam preparation. Plan your study time table properly.
- Time management is very important in order to make sure that all the five sections of the entire paper can be attended properly.
- Negative marking also exists in MAT so attempt the question with full attention.
- You can also practice the mock test to get idea about the exam pattern.
- A wide variety of MAT books are available in market for preparation. It is very important to choose the right study material.
- Last but not the least, maintain your health and stay healthy.
MAT 2021 Admit Card
- All Successfully registered candidates can download their MAT 2021 admit card for September exam on 30th August 2021 (PBT) & 17th August 2021 (CBT).
- Admit card will not be dispatched by post or through any other means.
- Admit card would contain Candidate Name, Form No, Roll No., Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
MAT Result 2021
- MAT 2021 Result for September exam will be declared soon
- Result will be declared online only on the official website of AIMA.
- It can be checked by entering roll number, application form number and by selecting month of test.
MAT Score Card 2021
- MAT Score Card will be put on AIMA website. It will also be sent to the candidates through post.
- Score card will be valid only for one year i.e. for admission to that particular session only.
- If candidate has lost the score card then he/she can also request the duplicate score card within the stipulated time period.
- Most of the management institutions in India accepts the MAT Scores.
MAT Admission Procedure 2021
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of entrance test are required to appear the further round of selection in participating MIs.
- Candidates can apply individually in the participating institutions.
- Each MI has its own selection process. Usually the selection process comprises of Group Discussion, Personal Interview and/or Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds.
- Final admission will be based on candidate’s performance in entrance exam and in further rounds.