Kuldeep Yadav Net Worth 2020: Bio, IPL Salary, Career, Income
Kuldeep Yadav Net Worth is Rs. 25 Crore INR. In India cricket is followed blindly, fans are crazy about the game and the players. And one such star of Indian team is cricketer Mr. Kuldeep Yadav. Mr. Kuldeep Yadav is the man behind big victories India has achieved in recent times. He is remembered for his outstanding performance as a cricketer and is also known as “KD” by his fans and friends. As a player he is the opening Batsmen for Indian Cricket team.
Here we will discuss about his Career as an Indian Cricket Team player, his achievements and records, businesses and most importantly his earning and net worth. Mr. Kuldeep Yadav entered cricket as a right-arm fast-medium bowler and also is one of the all rounder Of the Indian Cricket team. He also plays in the Indian Premiere League team, Kolkata Knight Riders team where he is regarded as one of the most important player in the team. Considering his records, Kuldeep has earned the top spot in terms of ranking, as a player and also among one of the richest cricketer in the world.
Kuldeep Yadav is an Indian international cricketer. He is a left-arm chinaman bowler and occasional Left-hand batsmen who plays for Uttar Pradesh in domestic cricket and Kolkata Knight Riders in the IPL.
Kuldeep Yadav Net Worth
This has led to his higher brand valuation and Net Worth. It is estimated that, the net worth of Kuldeep Yadav has grown by 40% in the Past years and so does his Income. Net Worth, in simple terms means Current Assets minus Current Liabilities. Let’s have a predicted look over Mr. Kuldeep Yadav’s wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
Kuldeep Yadav Assets:
House: Kuldeep Yadav owns a luxury designer house in Kanpur, India. Also he owns multiple real-estate properties across the countries.
Cars: The Car collection of Kuldeep Yadav is quite Small. Kuldeep Yadav owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Kuldeep Yadav include Ford Ecosport.
Average Earning and remuneration:
|Estimated Net worth||Rs. 25 Crore INR|
|Annual Income||Rs. 02 Crore INR|
|Luxury Cars||Rs. 1.5-2 Crore INR|
|Brand endorsement fee||Rs. 1 Crore INR|
Dependency of Mr. Kuldeep Yadav Net Worth:
In case of any athletes, a lot of earning depends on winning performance and fan following. Kuldeep Yadav is one of the most popular and bankable sports person in India and other countries. He has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Kuldeep Yadav will keep on growing through the years.
Kuldeep Yadav IPL Salary
|2020 (Retain)||Kolkata Knight Riders||₹ 58,000,000|
|2019 (Retain)||Kolkata Knight Riders||₹ 58,000,000|
|2018||Kolkata Knight Riders||₹ 58,000,000|
|2017||Kolkata Knight Riders||₹ 4,000,000|
|2016||Kolkata Knight Riders||₹ 4,000,000|
|2015||Kolkata Knight Riders||₹ 4,000,000|
|2014||Kolkata Knight Riders||₹ 4,000,000|
|2012||Mumbai Indians||₹ 1,000,000|
About Mr. Kuldeep Yadav:
Today we are going to talk about such a person who is touching the heights of new success. We are talking about Kuldeep Yadav, who recently became part of the Indian One-Day cricket team. Kuldeep Yadav was born on 14 December 1994 in a small village in Unnao District which is near Kanpur and is in Uttar Pradesh. Kuldeep’s father’s name is Ram Sing Yadav, who runs a bricks allowance. Kuldeep Yadav’s father also had a bit of cricket, but he could not name it, so he wished that his son should earn a name in cricket. It is the result of his father’s desire and the talent of budding cricket player Kuldeep Yadav that today he has become a part of Team India after earning the name in Ranji.
Kuldeep Yadav has a huge fan following across the world; it might be possible that you know some of the facts as stated below:
Kuldeep Yadav was born on 14 December 1994 in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
|Name in Hindi||Kuldeep Yadav|
|Age||25 years old (2020)|
|Official Twitter Handel|
|Birth Date||14 December 1994|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020
||25 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||2 Crore|
Kuldeep Yadav career records are as follows:
Mr. Kuldeep Yadav International Career Debut:
- ODI debut: 23 June 2017 v West Indies
- Test debut: 25 March 2017 v Australia
- T20I debut : 9 July 2017 v West Indies
- Last ODI: 5 February 2020 v New Zealand
- Last T20I: 7 January 2020 v Sri Lanka
Kuldeep Yadav took a hat-trick against Scotland. With this, Yadav became the first Indian bowler to record a hat-trick in Under-19 World Cup history.
The Chinaman bowler took 17 wickets in just three matches of the 2016 Duleep Trophy and thus helped his team India Red reach the final.
- Kuldeep lives in Kanpur with his family. They come from a middle class family. His father worked as a brick kiln.
- As soon as his family came to know about his play in this match, his happiness did not stop.
- The joy of playing the son was so much that the whole family did not step away from the TV even for a minute.
- Even because of watching the match, nobody ate food in their house. No one was hungry in the joy of watching Kuldeep play.
- Expressing happiness over Kuldeep taking four wickets, his father Ram Singh Yadav said that this happiness has been found after a long wait.
Family members sticking in front of TV
- Kuldeep’s father Ram Singh Yadav said that when Kuldeep told him about playing in the match against Australia, he was very happy to hear this.
- According to his father, Kuldeep could not believe him for a moment while landing on the ground with Team India .
- He further said, ‘The most happiness was when Kuldeep started bowling. We were just praying that the son should get success.
- According to Ramsingh, “When Kuldeep took the first wicket, he drank a glass of water, but nobody ate food at home.”
- While bowling in the match, Kuldeep took the wicket of David Warner, then the whole family jumped with joy.
With the end, we wish Kuldeep a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!