Kartik Aaryan Net Worth 2020: Bio, Awards, Salary, Income, Car
Kartik Aaryan Net Worth is Rs. 30 crores. Kartik Aaryan is one of the youngest, most dynamic and dashing actors of our country. Known as the king of monologues; it had been a tough journey for Kartik Aaryan until Pyaar ka Punchnama happened in 2011. The movie brought him into the spotlight with that particular monologue which was considered the lengthiest single shot done for Indian movies at that time. I hope you are getting a flashback of that dialogue. From the dark, he has risen and today he is in the Forbes 100 celebrity list.
Net Worth of Kartik Aaryan
In this article, we will be discussing about Kartik Aaryan, his career, his cars, his house, his movies & his net worth.
Kartik Tiwari (he uses Aryan as his surname), was born on 22nd November 1990 in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. He has an engineering degree in biotechnology from D Y Patil College of Engineering although he graduated after the release of his first movie. It took him 3 years to land a role in movies. After Pyar ka Punchnama, he starred in Akaash Vani and Kaanchi, both of which were unsuccessful at the box office. He scored his second hit with Pyaar ka Punchnama 2 in 2015 and became a super star.
But it was actually – Sonu Ke Titu ki Sweety, which was released in 2018 which made him even a better super star. It was followed with Luka Chuppi and Pati, Patni aur Woh. His stories are rooted in developing small cities, which makes it easy for him to connect to large section of people. Recently he starred in Imtiaz Ali’s directorial Love Aaj Kal for which he is getting good appreciation. His upcoming movies include Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 and Dostana 2.
Kartik Aaryan Net Worth
His earnings depend on the remuneration receivable from movies, brand endorsements, stage shows.
As per trade analysts, he charges Rs. 5 to Rs. 7 Crores per movie. His brand endorsement portfolio includes 16 brands which includes Boat, Oppo, Emami, Fair and Handsome, Veet Men, Armani Exchange Watches, ITC Engage among others. Recently male grooming product manufacturing company, Bombay Shaving Company has signed Kartik Aaryan for the endorsement of its products. We can only imagine how much he will be earning just from brand endorsements.
Kartik Aaryan Assets
Kartik Aaryan’s House: Kartik owns a flat in Versova, Mumbai worth Rs. 1.60 Crores. It’s the same flat which he had rented when he was struggling to be an actor.
Kartik Aaryan’s Cars: Most recently, he gifted a Mini Cooper worth Rs. 44 lacs to his mom. He also owns BMW 5 series and Royal Enfield bike.
Awards and Recognition
- Stardust Award for Best Actor in a comic role for Pyaar ka Punchnama 2 in 2016.
- Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a comic role for Sonu Ke Titu ki Sweety in 2019.
- He was listed in The Times of India’s list of country’s most desirable men in 2018.
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT Kartik Aaryan:
- Before becoming an actor, Kartik aimed to be a scientist.
- Kartik was lost in Delhi’s Karol Bagh market at the age of four and was found after a continuous search ride of four hours!
- Kartik Aaryan doesn’t drink or smoke.
- Kartik is a vegetarian, although he eats eggs.
- He is a sportsperson and has been playing football and Tennis.
- Due to financial constraints, Kartik used to cook for his flat mates in order to earn money. So, now he is an amazing actor and an amazing chef.
We wish Kartik all the best for all his future endeavors. May he continue to win hearts.