JMI EEE 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria. Jamia Admission 2022 Application Form will be released from the 1st week of May 2022 through online mode. Jamia Milia Islamia Engineering Entrance Examination (JMI EEE 2022) is a university-level entrance examination managed by Jamia Milia Islamia University. JMI is a Deemed University located in Delhi. Aspirants seeking admission in various specializations of UG engineering courses can get admission after qualifying for the JEE Main 2022 entrance exam. Candidates can get complete information about JMI EEE 2022, including merit, counselling, admission, etc.
JMI 2022 Dates Schedule
JMI 2022 official admission dates are given below:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Available online application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Editing of application form||2nd to 3rd week of June 2022|
|Admit card release||2nd week of June 2022|
|JMI 2022 Entrance Exam||June/ July 2022|
|Result declaration||Last week of July 2022|
|Admission session||August/ September 2022|
JMI EEE Application Form 2022
Candidates can check below the process of the application form:
- The JMI EEE 2022 application form will be available from 1st week of May 2022.
- The last date to fill the JMI EEE application form will be 2nd week of june 2022.
- You have to fill the application form via online mode.
- Click here to apply for JMI EEE 2022 application form.
- Fill the necessary details like personal, educational, etc.
- Upload a recent scanned passport sized color photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are needed to pay the application fee via online mode.
- Candidates don’t forget to take printout of the application for future references.
Candidates can make the JMI EEE payment via the following mode:
- Candidates can access the online payment facility or service such as Net Banking/Credit card/ATM-cum-Debit card.
- The application fee is Rs. 550 + applicable bank charges.
- Candidates can also pay the fee in cash at any branch of the State Bank of India through the Challan downloaded from the website.
Here, we have mentioned some eligibility criteria for the candidates seeking admission in B.Tech & B. Arch courses:
- Examination: Candidates must appear in JEE Main paper-I.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates have to score minimum 55% marks in PCM and should have passed in 2020, 2021 or appearing in 2022.
- Diploma: Diploma holders can also apply with not less than 55% marks.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on 1st October of the year of admission.
For B. Arch
Examination: The candidate must qualify in the JEE Main paper-II.
- Qualification: A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 Examination and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry subjects.
- Diploma: 3 year Diploma (10+3) recognized by Central or State government and secured 50% marks in aggregate.
JMI Application Correction
- Corrections are allowed only in some particular fields.
- Candidates can make corrections from 2nd to 3rd week of June 2022.
- Corrections in resevation category, prefrence, academic records & admission test centre can be done via login.
- Corrections in photograph, signature, name and course can be done by sending an permission Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JMI EEE Merit List
The merit list will be released online through the website. The result will be displayed in the Last week of July 2022. The merit list will be prepared based on marks scored in the JEE Main and qualifying examination. Admission will be made as per the merit list.
JMI EEE Cut-off
The JMI cutoff will be released based on the JEE Main score. Candidates can get admission according to their marks scored in JEE Mains entrance exam 2022. The cutoff will be different for the various courses offered by the university.
JMI Counselling 2022
Admission to JMI University into B. Tech/B. Arch courses will be done on the merit base. Candidates have to appear in the JEE Main paper-I for engineering and paper-II for B.Arch to get admission. Candidates for admission into B. Tech and B.Arch courses will have to apply for JMI as well as JEE Main 2022 examination. The counselling will take place in the last week of July 2022 after the announcement of merit. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process.
Candidates have to pay the counselling fee during the counselling process and fill in their preferences for the courses and specializations. Seats will be allotted to students as per the rank, choices filled by them and availability of seats; candidates also have to bring the required documents for the document verification process.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- 10thmark sheet and passing certificate.
- 12thmark sheet and passing certificate
- JEE Main 2022 Admit Card and Rank Card.
- Character certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable).
- ID proof such as Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License etc.
- Recent passport size photographs