Report on ICAI Campus Placement February, March 2020 & Salary of CA’s, Check Announcement For Campus Placement Programme for newly Qualified Chartered Accountants February, March 2021. Check Chartered Accountant Salary: ICAI, through its Committee for Members in Industry & Business (CMI&B), provides a platform, both to employing organizations and Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants to connect, interact and explore the possibility of mutually beneficial employment. The Campus Placement Programme provides an excellent opportunity to the recruiters whereby they can identify and select the individuals best suited for their organisations in accordance with the desired profiles.
It is heartening to note that the CMI&B of ICAI is all set to hold the 52nd edition of the Campus Placement Programme in Feb-March, 2021 across 19 centers in the country. We are sure that this Placement Programme would provide a rewarding opportunity to the participating organizations to interview and recruit the newly qualified CAs.
Salary of CA’s February-March, 2020
|Particulars||Campus placement Feb-Mar, 2020|
|Number of candidates registered||9272|
|Number of jobs offered by the participating companies||2950|
|Number of jobs accepted by the candidates||2392|
|Highest salary (cost to company) offered for domestic posting||INR 23.28 Lakh (per annum)|
|Average salary (cost to company)||INR 8.91 Lakh (per annum)|
Important dates for ICAI Campus Placement February, March 2021
- Registration for Nov-Dec, 2020 pass out candidates begins on 6th February’21 and will end on 12th Feb’21.
- Candidates who passed out prior to Nov’19 but could not apply in regular campus due to certain reasons, specified below, are now eligible for FebruaryMarch’21 and their online registration begins on 2nd February’21
|Clearance of Final Examination of Chartered Accountancy Course||Completion of Articleship|
|November, 2020||Completing their articleship by 30th April, 2021|
|Nov 2019 / May 2019 or whose CA Final results were declared in verification after 13th March, 2020.||Completing their articleship between 1st May, 2020 and 30th April, 2021 and have not applied in earlier Campus Placement Programme.|
- Last date of registration for both the categories will be 12th February’21 and no extension of date will be possible. Candidates may opt for one bigger (Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi & Pune) and one smaller centre (Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Indore, Kanpur, Noida, Thane & Visakhapatnam). For candidates opting only for smaller centres, registration will remain open till 12th March’21.
Campus Interview Schedule
|1||Mumbai & New Delhi||4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th & 10th March, 2021|
|2||Bengaluru||5th, 6th, 8th, 9th & 10th March, 2021|
|3||Chennai||6th, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th March, 2021|
|4||Kolkata||8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th March, 2021|
|5||Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune & Hyderabad||9th, 10th & 11th March, 2021|
|6||Durgapur, Ernakulam & Visakhapatnam||31st March, 2021|
|7||Kanpur||31st March & 1st April, 2021|
|8||Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Indore, Noida & Thane||31st March & 1st April, 2021|
Tentative Orientation Programme:
|1||Mumbai||1st March, 2021|
|2||Kolkata||2nd March, 2021|
|3||New Delhi||3rd March, 2021|
|4||Bangalore||4th March, 2021|
|5||Chennai||5th March, 2021|
|6||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur & Pune||8th March, 2021|
- Secure membership of ICAI immediately after passing CA final
- Quote the Membership or acknowledgement receipt no. issued, upon submission of Form-2, on the online portal for campus registration. Else, fill the online undertaking which Pop up on the page state by which date you will submit that membership Form-2.
- Quote MCS completion certificate no. or mention its expected date of enrolment while registering on the placement portal. MCS batch should start before 4th March, 2021.
- For online registration please visit: https://cmib.icai.org and generate your
- Then put your CA Final Roll No. to login at https://cmib.icai.org
- In case it shows that data unavailable then share mark sheet of both group of CA Final Exam at email@example.com
- Check the accuracy of the data already available on the portal concerning your
- Fill all the column/fields with care and caution as furnishing any incomplete or incorrect information may cause cancellation of your candidature during the course of campus
- Secure the unique Centre code such as DEL/MUM/KOL/CHE
- Photo Id can be generated after 21st February, 2021
- In the event of not being selected in bigger centre but wish to change the smaller centre, you can do so through portal on 15th – 16th March, 2021 (up to 5:00 M.).
- Strictly adhere to the dress code mentioned in the site Click Here
- The shortlisting status of various companies as well as information regarding Written/Psychometric/Interview test etc. will go to respective candidate’s login; keep on viewing your login ID at (https://cmib.icai.org)
- You are free to choose maximum 4 companies of your choice and give consent for attending those interviews on specified date(s) for bigger and smaller centres, in the event of not being selected at a bigger
- Try to attend interview of all the companies for which you have given
- Information regarding selection by the organization will be reflected in candidate’s login. Fill the Declaration Form online having your name/centre code through your login, before 7:00 AM of subsequent day of declaration of result. You can accept the offer of only one organization of your
- Strictly adhere to the date by which the company wants you to join or you may fix a convenient date through mutual
- Share your views and suggestion online through Feedback Form, once you complete
- Get Company related queries if any, clarified, such as, its future prospects, and place of posting etc. before signing the Declaration
- 20. If you are not in genuine need of a job, avoid registering for Campus Placement Programme.
- If your article-ship will be completed after 30th April, 2021 please wait for next
- Only shortlisted candidates would be allowed to appear for campus
- The timing for the Interviews at all days shall be from 9:00 M. to 6:00 P.M as far as possible.
- Interviews will be conducted through virtual mode by the platform convenient to the participating organization as per the roster prepared by
- Link for attending virtual interview will be shared by ICAI to all consented candidate on their registered e-mail id. Subject to Government guidelines, safety protocols and feasibility, interviews might be organized by physical mode
- Candidates are advised to be online, preferably on their laptop or desktop with audio & visual facility, roughly 30 minutes prior to their interview
- ICAI simply acts as a facilitator to bring the recruiter and NQCAs together.
- Organizations usually expect candidates to be available for joining them immediately; so, avoid registering for campus if you are to serve notice period for more than one
- Avoid blocking an opportunity, which other candidate(s) could secure, due to your indecisiveness such as, not giving consent after being shortlisted, not attending interview after giving consent, not signing the Declaration Form after being finally selected or not joining the company after signing the Declaration
- It is mandatory to attend the interview after giving consent to the organization, before a candidate finally selected by any
- The CMI&B of ICAI only acts as a facilitator and selection of candidate is purely at the discretion of organization
Special permission to be obtained from CMI&B Secretariat:
A candidate who has completed GMCS(MCS)/Articleship but yet to attain 21 years of age to secure ICAI membership, is required to seek special permission through email at firstname.lastname@example.org , for attending Campus.
For Registration/ Guidance/Queries, please write at email@example.com or contact at 011-30110491/548 between 2 pm to 5 pm only.
Disclaimer: The CMI&B of ICAI reserves the right to change its policy regarding the programme, dates, venue etc., at any point of time as per its discretion.
Why Newly Qualified CAs preferred over other freshers?
As a matter of fact, the Chartered Accountants, because of their sound technical knowledge and on-the-job training, are looked upon as complete business solution providers and are preferred over other freshers. This campus placement programme, being a one stop solution, offers a unique opportunity to the employers to interact with the NQCAs, peruse the particulars of a huge pool of promising professionals and recruit the suitable one(s) who is found to be better than the best.
can a person who cleared may 2015 exam and didn’t take [part in campus placement. Can he he take part in the coming season in mumbai
can a person clearing the exam with multiple attempts get a decent job?if not then what should he do to get one
i have a query that in campus placement do they offer jobs to freshers or any one having job experience and joined ca after 10 years can get the same weight
If you have good experience and then you become chartered accountant then your weight is hight in compression of fresher.
Plz reply as early as possible…
I have cleared ca final in may 2015. My training period shall get over on Sept 2015.i have not ye completed GMCS -2 too. Am I eligible to register for campus placement aug-Sept 2015.last date of which is 31st July…pls reply fast…
Hi Bablu Singh
Please check article Again, i will updated this article with eligibility criteria. Please check again and Tell me if you problem not resolved https://caknowledge.com///icai-campus-placement-salary-of-ca/