GUJCET 2022: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern. GUJCET 2022 Admission notification will be released from the last week of April 2022. Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2022) is a state-level entrance test administered by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). GUJCET is held for admission to engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy courses in government, grant in aid and self-finance institutes of Gujarat. Aspirants can appear for this entrance test after passing their 10+2 examination. Get complete information about GUJCET 2022, including admit card, exam dates, pattern, syllabus, etc.
GUJCET Exam Date 2022
Candidates seeking to apply for exam can check here all the events related to the exam. Candidates can check the official dates in the below table:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification||Last week of April 2022|
|Starting of Application process||1st week of May 2022|
|End of registration process||2nd week of June 2022|
|Availability of admit Card||1st week of July 2022|
|GUJCET 2022 Exam||2nd week of July 2022|
|Publication of Answer Key||3rd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||1st week of August 2022|
GUJCET Application Form 2022
- The application form has been announced via online mode from 1st week of May 2022 to 2nd week of June 2022.
- Click here to apply for the exam
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application.
- The booklet and PIN number (User ID and Password) is distributed through district distribution centre.
- The booklet and PIN number can be generated on payment of Rs. 300/- by DD from nationalized bank.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Ahmedabad.
- Candidates should fill in the online application form correctly. Incorrect filled form may lead to rejection.
- In the application process, candidates may be asked to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed specifications.
- The images should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The size limit should be 5KB to 50KB (120px X 120px).
- Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
Candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee of Rs. 300/-. The application fee could be paid through offline mode, i.e. demand draft.
There are some norms and conditions fixed by the exam conducting authority for every examination to be eligible for admission. The eligibility criteria for appearing in the GUJCET 2022 is as follows:
- Nationality: Applicant must be the citizen of India.
- Domicile: Student must be the resident of Gujarat. Those who are the resident of Gujarat but are residing outside the Gujarat are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Qualification: Applicant must have passed 12th examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who will complete the 10+2 examination in 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: 10+2/HSC/qualifying examination should be passed with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
GUJCET Admit Card
GUJCET Hall ticket 2022 is an important document that shall be preserved carefully after the examination until the admission process is over. Admit Card will be issued online on the 1st week of July 2022. Candidates must bring their admit cards to the examination hall to appear for the exam.
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates must understand the exam pattern before appearing on the exam. Here, we are providing details of the GUJCET 2022 exam pattern:
- Number of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of total 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: Only multiple choice questions having four alternatives will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects Covered: The subjects covered under the examination are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Maximum Marks: Examination will be of maximum 120 marks.
- Exam Duration: Examination will be 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Negative Marking: There is a system of negative marking in GUJCET. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
GUJCET Syllabus 2022
The standard of the entrance examination will be that of Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations. The syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects will be of HSC level of GSEB board. Candidates can solve previous years question papers to get an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
GUJCET Answer Key
GSEB will release the GUJCET 2022 answer key within a week after the exam. Candidates can cross-check their answers with the help of the official answer key. The answer key will contain the correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam.
GUJCET 2022 results are expected to be announced two or three weeks after the conduct of the examination. Candidates can check their results online through the official website of GSEB or by accessing our page. GUJCET 2022 merit list will be prepared by providing 60% weightage to the marks scored in theory subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology and 40% weightage to marks scored in GUJCET.
GUJCET Counselling 2022
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will conduct online counselling for all the selected candidates for granting admission. During counselling time, candidates can exercise their preferences for colleges. Seat allotment will be strictly based on the candidate’s merit, category and availability of seats. The documents that candidates have to verify at the helpline centres are:
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- GUJCET 2019 Result
- Passport Size photographs