Emma Watson Net Worth 2020: Bio, Career, Salary, Income, Assets
Emma Watson Net Worth is $80 million (Rs. 600 Crores). One of the most beautiful actresses of all times is definitely none other than Emma Watson.
In August 2020, it would be 20 years since Emma Watson was cast to play Hermione Granger, one of the leads in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. She has starred in all the eight Harry Potter movies, which ran over the decade and made Emma Watson household name. In this article, we will be discussing about Emma Watson, her career, her assets and her net worth.
Emma Watson Wealth
Emma Watson was born on 15th April 1990 in Paris, France. She attended Dragon School. She trained and studied dancing and acting at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts. Harry Potter was her first acting role. Before Harry Potter, she had starred only in school plays. She has a bachelor’s degree in English Literature from Brown University, Rhode Island.
Emma Watson Net Worth
Her filmography includes the 8 Harry Potter movies which is among the one of the highest grossing series of all time, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Noah, Beauty and the Beast and Little Women among others. She is also a model starting her career as a model in 2005.
In 2014, she was appointed as a UN Women Goodwill ambassador. In September 2014, she launched He for She, the UN Women Campaign. She also started a feminist Goodreads book club Our Shared Shelf.
Awards and Recognition
- Young artist award in 2002 for Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
- National movie award in 2007 for best performance for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
- Teen Choice Award in 2011 for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
- MTV movie award in 2013 for The Perks of being a wallflower.
- She was ranked 26 on the TIME 100 list of the world’s most influential people in 2015.
- She has changed the world of music in her many years of experience in the industry and is one of the most iconic pop stars of all times.
Dependency of Emma Watson’s Net Worth:
The richest singer doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, Emma Watson has personal investments, and her vision for environment is increasing very rapidly. Her various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job. Considering her current performance and annual growth of her movies in films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.